It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest US Children's Hospital bans transgender medical procedures

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Source: www.theepochtimes.com...

Texas Children's Hospital,the nation's largest children's hospital, will no longer offer transgender medical procedures for children, according to the hospital's CEO Mark Wallace. Under the legislation, procedures and treatments for gender transitioning, gender reassignment, or gender dysphoria that are intended to transition a child's biological sex, will be banned. Such procedures include those that sterilize children, such as castration, vasectomy, hysterectomy, and vaginoplasty, as well as drugs that induce temporary or permanent infertility, or block or delay normal puberty

The best news any parent can get!

I am totally against all medical procedures done to minors for the purpose of 'sex change'. These are very dangerous and can cause irreversible damage both physical and mental. I hope other clinics around the country stop giving children puberty blockers and hormones and stop all 'sex change' related surgeries.

More sources:

www.dailymail.co.uk...#:~:tex t=America's%20biggest%20children's%20hospital%20has,damaging%20claims%20from%20whistleblowers%20emerge.

abc13.com...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I chose to make this thread on the forum: 'US Political Madness' because I strongly believe it is madness medical procedures on children are allowed in some of the States for the purpose of 'sex change'.

Absolute madness!

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

“Will no longer offer”.

It is sick that they offered it in the first place, and I’m assuming the recent backlashes helped change their minds. They knew soon enough it would affect their overall income. Any company paying attention to Budlight or Target sees what is happening. People are saying no more.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

You are correct.

Although bud light advertising is much less harmful than actual medical procedures done to children.

In my view these kind of procedures must be outlawed.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Im curious now, to learn if this has anything to with the efforts to impeach AG Paxton.
The Texas Tribune

seems this is the second hospital he has "investigated" prior to legislation being passed, that would legally ban these procedures. While the decision, by the hospital was made a year ago, some allegations by project veritas has prompted the AG to investigate.

But even before those treatments are formally banned, Paxton has used the might of his office to try and stop hospitals from providing this care. Two weeks ago, Paxton announced a similar investigation into Dell Children’s Hospital in Austin, citing allegations from a hidden camera video investigation from the conservative activist group Project Veritas.

Texas S.B. 14

Here is a link to an article about and containing the Project Veritas Video in question
Undercover Video

I'm all for it, stop these pedos in their tracks

edit on 29am311100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There will actually be idiots who show up to protest this hospital's decision.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
referring to things like genital surgery on children and non-standard hormone treatments (giving female hormones to boys and vice versa) as 'trans care' is Orwellian in the worst way.

always get suspicious when they won't be honest about what they're doing. watch those labels.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is good news

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has it happened yet?

I am gonna have to take a look around for this great news about to happen..

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I object very much with the abuse of the English language.

'Care' must mean something different in this case.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: linda72
I am totally against all medical procedures done to minors for the purpose of 'sex change'.

That makes a lot of us. Any "gender affirming care" should not be provided to minors. If they can't get a tattoo, what in the living f... makes people think getting irreversible "gender care" is acceptable?

I wanted a tattoo of Batman when I was a kid. My brother wanted to grow up to be Cat Woman. Neither happened, thankfully. He's married with kids and I'm Batman free... The whole world is just moronic at the moment and it's harmful.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A voice of reasoning is refreshing. Some people get it and some people don’t. Sad there’s still people out there that will seek confirmation bias from Dr’s that think it’s a good idea to mutilate children physically and via medicine, why…? Because some mentally underdeveloped child, boy or girl, thinks they should be the other sex and mommy or daddy thinks it’s a good idea to give a child whatever they want, regardless of the irreversible harm and damage it can cause a child.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ulven

I strongly agree with you and I have a lot of objections about this type of 'care' even if it's provided to adults. Many vulnerable adults can be exploited in the same manner kids are exploited but it's unacceptable and must not happen.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

There are more of these clinics either suspended or banned 'gender affirming care'.

One of them is Vanderbilt transgender health clinic in Tennessee.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
www.texastribune.org...

Second hospital investigated for its 'gender affirming care'

The Texas Legislature recently passed a bill that would bar minors from receiving that medical care, including puberty blockers, hormone therapy and related surgery — though such surgery is rare for minors. Gov. Greg Abbott has said he will sign the bill, and it is expected to go into effect in September.

Great news!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I think its the lawsuits that have been filed by the now adult children that suffered this butchery.

When your child is sick, you don't boycott.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I think its the lawsuits that have been filed by the now adult children that suffered this butchery.

You see what kind of power parents have n I hope the lawsuits grow expnentially

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yup, came here to say this but you beat me to it.

Nevertheless, it will be spun as a redneck conservative thing, for now, but if its lawsuits, hospitals everywhere will be doing the same.

And the big wheel of hypocracy will keep on turning.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

I've heard that one of the lawsuits included that parent(s) that allowed it as well.

I wonder how many intact, mom and dad, families have had this issue in their families, and how many are single children? If siblings, what family order are the kids with gender dysphoria, or social contagion issues?

We blame mom's, but I feel role of fathers is just as important to both sexes of children too.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: tjack

I've heard that one of the lawsuits included that parent(s) that allowed it as well.

I wonder how many intact, mom and dad, families have had this issue in their families, and how many are single children? If siblings, what family order are the kids with gender dysphoria, or social contagion issues?

We blame mom's, but I feel role of fathers is just as important to both sexes of children too.

These procedures cannot go on-lawsuits must take place-n if any of them do happen then lawsuits against the doctors n other professionals involved-

new topics

top topics

join