It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Real' Picture of a Bigfoot ("Sasquatch People") by Sasquatch Ontario?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Not sure how to express the level of crap this guy is shoveling. Horrible fake job, very poor.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
While I believe Bigfoot is real, I don’t think this video is. Living creatures would be swaying to some extent no matter how much you try to stand still and these things aren’t. And it’s conveniently dark enough to not let you see detail, funny that!!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Man people are gullible ............ Pro Tip due to the rise in AI even if it wasn't a fake set up picture NOTHING is real anymore , Even if I took a picture of the inside of a UFO there's no way to prove it real . Only way to prove anything anymore is with hard physical evidence .

We don't even know what songs are real , Interviews and for that matter even video of people .

Nothing is provable without physical evidence .

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal

Not sure how to express the level of crap this guy is shoveling. Horrible fake job, very poor.

There is such a thing as taking this too seriously, from the pro or con angle.
Just chuckle and walk away bemused. It’s more fun.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
why are they not moving? you can hear noises like grunting in the back round like it is a video instead of a photo. doesnt look real to me a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Because it's fake.

Take a screen shot of the two side by side. Many red flags in this photo but if you zoom into the photo, you will see clear as day that the masks used here are nearly identical except that they're being viewed from a slightly different angle. You can see the exact same indentions/markings on both faces on the left side.

Horrible fail.

Hiding behind a fence to cover what parts of these guys aren't crafted 'yet'.

Even the eyes of monkeys aren't pure black. Compare any pictures on google. Even night time captures. White behind brown/black behind black.

Granted, the voices were pretty cool. If I had to go off of that alone, I'd say yeah, that sounds really legit. Though, I've never heard one before so I really wouldn't know.

If you have audio, why not video?

Why so cryptic? Are we on a mystery quest or are we bringing a mind-blowing discovery to the world? Why the games?

This is a hoax and the persons putting on and participating in this hoax should be ashamed.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: scottobereal

There is such a thing as taking this too seriously, from the pro or con angle.
Just chuckle and walk away bemused. It’s more fun.

It's equivalent to click bait. Sorry waste of peoples time, especially when some are searching for the real truth and spending money doing so. These guys would be dealing a sour blow to researchers.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Need glasses maybe? How are you missing the molding of the masks are exactly the same?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gabara
This is a joke right? He says they allowed him to put the photo up in person. A photo he took 3 years a go .when he could have made a video talking to them lol . 💯 Bs a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

If this was a "Joke" it would be in the LOL or HOAX forum. ATS is now much stricter in that regard.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Agreed, all different! Great post!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 That's is Mikes sasquatch, Nafatia and his siter. there about teenages in there version of life, 30 more years will make him an alpha.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Then later that night... 💦

edit on 22052231pm312023Sun, 28 May 2023 23:22:02 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Cmon... you see 2 bigfoots in your back yard and all you come away with is a measly grainy 90s looking photo! DO me a favour!

I would've done everything humanly possible to capture both of them! I call BS!

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wouldn't some photo expert be able to discern some sort of shape/outline etc in the gaps in the fence?

Got to say, it screams fake to me.
Hope I'm proved wrong.

There are that many myths, legends and stories over the years that I tend to think there must be an element of truth in there ....but why no definitive proof?

But then again, I think its sort of comforting that this world still holds many mysteries to us. It should teach us a bit of much needed humility.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gabara
This is a joke right? He says they allowed him to put the photo up in person. A photo he took 3 years a go .when he could have made a video talking to them lol . 💯 Bs a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

If this was a "Joke" it would be in the LOL or HOAX forum. ATS is now much stricter in that regard.

Then someone failed miserably at their job if this is the case. It's an OBVIOUS fakery.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
no, not buying it at all lol cmon

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've seen some weird things in my live , how ever I always found sasquach or Bigfoot folklore very interesting stories.

Although I've seen some ufo related pictures that somehow gave me the feeling that sasquach maybe could be related to something extraterrestrial in nature, like maybe spaceships hiding in the woods for whatever reason and sasquach kind of humanoids examine the area's and sometimes spotted by people as they retrieve and leave the place to come back later to finish what they came for to do?

This however, I don't know it did not convince me enough to call it exiting

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There's better evidence of Skookum out there.

Having seen him for myself, I know he's out there, can't prove it to save my life, because I was too shocked/scared to take a picture of him...

This, imho, is a very bad attempt at a hoax.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I am relatively new to this YouTube channel but Mike Paterson (Sasquatch Ontario) appears an honest man. Peterson's claim of speaking with Bigfoots (what he calls "Sasquatch People") is a bold one, of course. So, judge for yourself. He has just released a clear image of a Sasquatch for the first time, saying only now has he been given permission to do so. He has many videos talking at length about his interactions with Sasquatch, and what he has learned from them.

From his channel description:

My name is Mike Paterson. I've been involved in Sasquatch field research since 2008 with ongoing contact experiences since 2012.

I've learned through first hand experience that Sasquatch truth shatters our current paradigm, a shift in consciousness through contact from an ancient people who at this time in our history are reaching out to those they choose, helping us see the infinite multiverse beyond our limited perception.

I've learned that Sasquatch are inter-dimensional ancient human types that shatter our understanding of reality. I've been given experiences meant to be shared, ongoing encounters that continue to show up in my life. This is new frontier science, an understanding that breaks us free from the enslavement being perpetuated against the human race. Sasquatch truth is mystery and magic that exposes an infinite world of understanding for those open minded to experiencing truth and reality as it is meant to be. Sasquatch contact gives hope for the human race.

According to Peterson, Sasquatch People are multi-dimensional beings, capable of walking between worlds. They can be, essentially, invisible to us. We could accidently pump into one while they are invisible or pass right through them. He says they are highly telepathic, sensitive in general, and concerned for us human beings.

I myself once encountered such a creature. It looked like a bigfoot and walked like one, long arms swinging. It was like a black shadow figure under a bright sun out in the open, and it made no sound as it walked over the gravel along the old train tracks towards me. I was naturally scared but kept walking, half thinking it was a tall man dressed in a very furry coat with some kind of animal mask on...which would have been weird enough, but it was a hot summer afternoon. But before we met, it turned and walked into the bushes--down through a mucky ditch of sorts, through alders and under trees without making a sound. The trees were far apart here, showing the road. I looked all around but he/she had vanished. I walked away assuming I'd encountered a spirit of the woods--until I saw a show on bigfoots one day and realized it looked a lot like what I'd encountered.

So, this is why I'm open minded on this subject. If Peterson's story and evidence are true, this is extraordinary.
This has to be the most ridiculous bigfoot hoax ever

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Pretty sure the dude is trolling.
But some people will believe absolutely anything on this board. They want to believe absolutely anything.

I would take a loan for a million dollars and bet against this being 1% true, with 1 to 1,000,000 odds. LOL
Think that means I'd only make a dollar.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ulven

No, I get it. I am skeptical as well. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join