It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like they were running out of fit pilots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It seems the only logical reason for the Feds to relax the rules on the pilot's ECG readings is that not enough were passing it after the You know what. So they extended the range of the readings so enough would pass. It seems to be just another hint that the spike protein might be doing its thing. So what's the story in the military? where pulling a few G's is more the rule than the exception and therefore more stressful
on the heart?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Seriously , Why did they Force those Vaccines on Aviators ? They Knew the Consequences of that but did it Anyway . Vindictive Self Loathing Bastards .

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

My nephew in law graduated from a university pilot program last year. There was a lot of competition when he was looking for jobs.

I think the reason they are lowering the standards is because AI is going to do much of the flying. I imagine there will be very little to do in a cockpit one day. Many pilots will be transitioned to flying drones. too. And there is already hardly anything left to do with the most sophisticated drones.
edit on 16 5 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

" AI is going to do much of the flying."

What Will be the Last Words from the AI Pilot to the Passengers as the Plane Crashes into the Ground ? Will it be Comforting or Cold ?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I have been trying to get relevant information but even on Bitchute most of the postings are over a year old. It looks like the information is drying up. In the Aviators mag. in the memorium section, it goes from one pilot one year and thirty-nine in one month after the mandates. These are more like the true figures of the danger of the shots. So by rolling it out to the general population, we seem to be having a real labor problem. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Seriously , Why did they Force those Vaccines on Aviators ? They Knew the Consequences of that but did it Anyway . Vindictive Self Loathing Bastards .

The WEF says planes are bad for the environment.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems the only logical reason for the Feds to relax the rules on the pilot's ECG readings is that not enough were passing it after the You know what. So they extended the range of the readings so enough would pass.

Please stop your bullsh!t.

"A normal EKG result is generally defined as having a PR interval — how long it takes the electrical signal to travel from the top part of the heart to the bottom — of between 120 and 200 milliseconds. A PR interval of more than 200 milliseconds typically indicates AV block. However, first-degree AV block only delays the electrical signal, rather than blocking it, and often does not have noticeable effects.

“In an otherwise healthy heart, this is usually a benign condition and rarely causes any symptoms,” said Dr. Roland Assi, a cardiac surgeon and assistant professor at Yale University.

Previously, pilots with first-degree AV block were required to submit documentation proving that they had “no evidence of structural function or coronary heart disease” before they could be certified to fly. The FAA’s recent update to its guidelines specifies that pilots with first-degree AV block and a PR interval of less than 300 milliseconds can be certified without additional documentation if they are not exhibiting symptoms and if their medical examiner does not have any concerns. This decision was not made because pilots are developing heart problems from COVID-19 vaccinations."

www.berkshireeagle.com... e76-11ed-80f7-578855936a0c.html

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

It has been happening since the mandates, if it got a lot of traction people wouldn't be that keen on flying and the profits of the airline industry would be busted, and tourism would crash. The news about it seems to have got throttled. It seems that the co-pilots were a great idea. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What Will be the Last Words from the AI Pilot to the Passengers as the Plane Crashes into the Ground ?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Ok, you explain the massive increase in the "In Memorandum" section of the Aviators magazine.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems the only logical reason for the Feds to relax the rules on the pilot's ECG readings is that not enough were passing it after the You know what. So they extended the range of the readings so enough would pass.

Please stop...

www.berkshireeagle.com... e76-11ed-80f7-578855936a0c.html

“When making changes to medical requirements and guidance, the FAA follows standard processes based on data and science,” the agency told the AP in an emailed statement. “Our cardiology consultants provided information that anything under 300ms requires no additional testing and is not a risk for sudden or subtle incapacitation.”

Can you point me to where I can find these standard processes, data, and science materials? I've yet to see that provided. I'm not sure why the rigorous academic work, that I'm sure was done, isn't being proudly shared with the public that paid for it. The statement seemed to be missing an offer to send the documentation.

Given the number of highly public "sudden and subtle incapacitation(s)", forgive me for wanting some receipts.

As much as I totally trust Yale cardiologists with no knowledge of the process, I'd like to read it myself. I'd also like to know who funds him. How somebody outside a process can speak to the validity of changes in outcome, particularly without knowing the full risk criteria, is a bit of a mystery to me. These kinds of criteria don't just come out of a conference call, it's years of work.

It seems really weird there's no paper trail on this policy change, nobody will release the data on what prompted it, and nobody knows when that happened. We get fact-checks by the AP, and those only after a year of questions and requests for data. Is it in their documents somewhere? Why isn't it just a pdf attached to this fact check, the policy work involved?

Can you also clarify this?

This decision was not made because pilots are developing heart problems from COVID-19 vaccinations.

You have this in quotes, but the article doesn't. It's very unclear who is making this claim, but it clearly is -not- being attributed to any person at the agency. How can this cardiologist make this determination? Is it supposed to be attributed to him? Has he seen the data? If so, why hasn't the public?

If it's all true then they're doing a great disservice to themselves and the public by not releasing the data. These changes are not made by a couple people over coffee. They said themselves there are processes. Without the process data this is just propaganda. This specific topic has been off my radar for a while, but I still haven't seen it produced.

Unless they're different from every other government agency I've ever seen, this has a documented paper trail. It should be easy to have a very concise breakdown of the key changes. Standards don't change without information. Did cardiology change or did pilot risk factors change? Something had to change and somebody has to have noted it. Who? Why? Should be easy to answer. Was there a meeting? Were there workshops? Studies? Was it a review that happens in routine timeframes? Why not give us any relevant facts in the fact check?
edit on 5/17/23 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It is fairly obvious that a risk management consultant realized that, They have already exceeded FAA rules and subjected the majority of pilots to an experimental procedure, which has backfired badly, and now they have to change the rules of the game to cover their tracks or a lot of pilots will be grounded.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Please stop your bullsh!t.

You came too the wrong site for that, perhaps something like Facebook will be more complying to your perspective.

It exactly looks like relaxing standards that have been in place and doing fine for 60 years due to pilot shortages.

Did COVID Vaccine Injuries Influence FAA’s Revision of EKG Test Limits for Pilots?

THE EKG AND THE FAA

When the timing of the heart starts slowing down it can cause a few problems, not just one. One risk is a heart attack when placed in a stressful situation. A lot more common these days.

As for your Yale source, any chance they are in Skull and Bones?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Clicked the link you provided.....it is 404.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Is that "just" civilian pilots?
How was the mandate situation for fighter pilots in the US military? Are those affected as well?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What Will be the Last Words from the AI Pilot to the Passengers as the Plane Crashes into the Ground ? Will it be Comforting or Cold ?

It is not just the airlines that are in trouble.

I can’t tell you how bad it has gotten for the medical arena.

But there is no need to fear. AI is here. Meet Dr. GPT.

www.promptengineering.org...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The question is, why did they change the PR interval from a threshold of 200 ms to 300 ms? The timing is suspicious to me. All they need to do is give a clear and concise answer as to why they did it when they did it. From what I can see this is a long held standard.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yes, the US is experiencing a critical labor shortage since 2019. There are a variety of reasons for it including a 23% increase in excess deaths throughout the country.

Apparently it's only going to get worse as the suicide rate for those in the 16 to 22 age range is now soaring.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This is your drone captain speaking. I am sorry to have to announce this, but due to an unrecoverable error in the AI system that controls this airplane, we are all about to die.

Don't blame me. I f'in' tried to warn them.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

'Thank you for flying Amazon Air , we regret to inform you that we are terminating the flight momentarily due to technical difficulties. Your Prime points will be transferred to your next of kin. Good Bye'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join