It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GREATEST Human Trial In History...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Looking at the COVID-19 vaccine story, clearly it becomes a matter of, where were the human trials? "Untested" is the buzzword. I aint here to put out that dumpster fire. Just to re-direct the energy...

My point is, oh there was a human trial. It was everyone. The WHOLE thing as the human trial. The "Vaccine" was 'the human trial'.

ATS, I wans't tuned in here for those debates back then. So I give it to you tell me how wrong or right I may be.

Or, how goes the ultimate in medical human trials in history versus how super awesome it is to literally live in The Future???

edit on 11-5-2023 by DarkestPatterns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Here, this might help you.
www.fastrope.com...

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What is the pdf about?

Even the title of the pdf would be helpful...

edit on 11-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hey dude(tte) there are threads with this very premise in the depths of ATS somewhere.

I’m not on friendly terms with the search function here but it most definitely is (and I’m fairly sure was even described as a world wide experiment once or twice) an ongoing and diabolical experiment.

a reply to: DarkestPatterns

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hello,
My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.
We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.
Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight.

There is no title in the PDF, it is however 42 pages.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Having this "medication" in the wild is not a medical trial.

Back when I was in my 20s, 40 years ago, I did medical trials at University of Michigan. The most famous was the Cimetidine trial. The way a trial works is you are given a medication or a placebo. After a set amount of time, a series of blood tests are done (In the Cimetidine test, a draw every hour, $25 per draw, I made a LOT of $ ), your diet is tightly contolled as your activity. Without placebo, testing X hours or days, you don't have a trial.

I was going to use a Nazi experiment comment but decided this is actually worse.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The day humans became cheaper than lab rats

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

There are thousands of posts here, discussing how the Jibber-Jabbers™ were Experimental™, and how the general public were the Guinea-Pigs™.

We mused about what kind of different levels of Experimentation™, Studies™, Scopes™, and Results™ they were looking at, and looking for.

Have lost interest it seems.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

There are thousands of posts here, discussing how the Jibber-Jabbers™ were Experimental™, and how the general public were the Guinea-Pigs™.

We mused about what kind of different levels of Experimentation™, Studies™, Scopes™, and Results™ they were looking at, and looking for.

Have lost interest it seems.

edit on 11-5-2023 by Nothin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Also ... In proper clinical trials they stop them when serious adverse events happen ...

So, Yeah, Not a trial

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They had a control group, but when the "vaccine" came out for emergency use they allowed the control group to get jabbed. After that, I'm not sure what they have as clinical data that isn't tainted.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They had a control group, but when the "vaccine" came out for emergency use they allowed the control group to get jabbed. After that, I'm not sure what they have as clinical data that isn't tainted.

Since they're keeping track of who has taken the experimental jabs, they already have the control group- those of us who aren't in that database.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

They did do trials up to and including phase 3 trials prior to the EUC being granted.

In the past, vaccines and other medicines have been rolled out far faster, and with smaller trials.

And there are adverse reactions databases still running for all of those vaccines.

You should compare actual numbers of serious adverse reactions with vaccinated population numbers, and ignore the commentators and fantasists.

edit on 11/5/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It seems to me that we the unvaxxed are the 'control group'... and the vaxxed are the well controlled group..

Could anyone still argue that the so called "vaccine" wasn't experimental? Therefore 'we' were 'all' experimented on doesn't seem so illogical.

Of course there are experimentation levels to this beyond merely what the "vaccine" does to human physiology (as well as zoo animals and more from some of the headlines I've been collecting), such as the social and economic experiment angles to which there are many from this most grand experiment.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestPatterns
Looking at the COVID-19 vaccine story, clearly it becomes a matter of, where were the human trials? "Untested" is the buzzword. I aint here to put out that dumpster fire. Just to re-direct the energy...

My point is, oh there was a human trial. It was everyone. The WHOLE thing as the human trial. The "Vaccine" was 'the human trial'.

ATS, I wans't tuned in here for those debates back then. So I give it to you tell me how wrong or right I may be.

Or, how goes the ultimate in medical human trials in history versus how super awesome it is to literally live in The Future???

In fact, there were human trials before the vaccine was released. My daughter was part of the Pfizer test group.

As you can see (and if you'd been following the Clinical trials website) there are over 9,000 clinical trials on Covid-19

248 were completed here in the US (one of which was the one my daughter was involved with) I was not eligible to participate, myself.

Should you wish to follow the outcomes, there are currently over 200 recruiting - these are US and international so you can avoid whatever bias you think there might be.

Anyway, there's a place where you can look at all the trials in one convenient bite, though reading through over 9,000 of them is going to take a bit.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Au contraire... they had to wait till the study was concluded first (per my daughter, who was one of the test groups for Pfizer) and then if they wanted the jab they were given the opportunity to take it (if they'd been in the "non vaxxed" group.)

She was in the group that was actually injected with the vaccine rather than the placebo.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

As you can see (and if you'd been following the Clinical trials website) there are over 9,000 clinical trials on Covid-19

Quite a broad statement. So all of those were done on the vaccines before they were rolled out?

Rather interesting. I know new cancer treatments can go on for years of clinical trials before maybe getting approved. And they have no shortage of terminally ill people out there truly desperate to try anything.

But hey lets look at one from your link:

Study of the Effectiveness of The COVID-19 Vaccine

This descriptive study examines neutralizing antibody levels against COVID-19 in health workers before and after the 2nd booster of the COVID-19 vaccine in Surakarta, Indonesia.

This research is a cross-sectional study with a descriptive-analytic design, community-based, of adults who live in Surakarta (age 18 years and over) using the Google form. The inclusion criteria were health workers receiving the third or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Quantitative antibody titers are checked at Prodia's laboratory. Other variables examined were the number and date of vaccination, age, sex, comorbid diseases, body mass index, AEFI symptoms after the vaccine, and history of being infected with COVID-19. In the statistical analysis using the different and regression correlation tests, the significance level of P is less than 0.05. clinicaltrials.gov...

Strikes me more as a study some human guinea pigs that were already taking the "vaccine" (as in my original point), than a typical Phase 3 clinical trial (to get something approved for public use).

The "Publications of Results" is quite striking if you dare to look:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Lets try another:

Duvelisib to Combat COVID-19
clinicaltrials.gov...

What does that have to do with mRNA "vaccines" (the topic here)?

Note that any of these "clinical trials" done after the vaccine rollout doesn't even qualify as anything to this discussion, except maybe some leniency to the boosters blah blah.

How many actual Clinical Trials were done on the mRNA's pre-rollout?

edit on 11-5-2023 by DarkestPatterns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

You sure do seem proud of your daughter lining up to be one of Pfizer's lab rats.

Just playing, like a billion other people lined up too.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Where does he say he’s proud of her being experimented on? It reads like a statement of fact to me.....

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

By " Emergency Decree " in the U.S. the FDA Approved ANY Covid-19 Vaccine Without ANY Testing Or Human Trials . What's that Tell You ? ..........Hmm........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join