It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's New Tarot Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
hello guys and gals, since ATS decided to update, I figured that I should make a new tarot thread. My cards have been marinating in my spiritual juices since the site shut down, and they are ready to give you a reading

RULES

1. this is meant tot have a little fun. any event that happens in relation to all or part of the reading is coincidence
  2. depending on the popularity, it might take a while to get your request, but i will tag you in replies
  3. tarot requests only, please do not reply or form discussions. I'll set up a discussion threadif needed

HOW THIS WORKS

1. choose either a court card or major arcana card that you feel represents you
  2. so normally, I do Celtic Cross Spread, as its the easiest and most in depth spread, you can also choose simple spreads like three card spread, five card spread
  3. Question format: give me insight into...it is up to your discretion if you want to asks a specific problem or leave it in a general sense

Remember: Have fun! no arguments! and no, this is not data collection

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Five card spread; Strength. Where will I be (on the road of life) in June 2024.
edit on 100000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Celtic Cross, please.

Quick background : I had surgery for prostate cancer and they found more after. I had to go through 8 weeks of radiation therapy and my PSA is due in a few days to make sure they got it all.

Foresee any problems ?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Really kind of you.

Celtic Cross Spread.
Card: The Magician.
Question: Swim, Drown, Float or Flow? (generalisations of gravity/potential/momentum)

Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Celtic cross spread. The Hermit.

Question: looking for insight into the future/fate of my children. 1 is here another is on the way.

Thank you in advance if you choose me. Good luck with your readings.

edit on 8-5-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well, this is a subject I know nothing about.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Thank you for your time and insight.

The Hermit, Upright seems to best fit. Celtic.

In the past, I've been called by the Muse to "consult" regarding technical topics: things like the recent "Spy balloon" escapade.

I "retired", but maybe not?

Question: "Should I make myself "available" again, or am I just giving in to my ego?"
edit on 8-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I shall go with my namesake, the Hangedman. Celtic ccross for the spread. Just looking for a general reading.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
3 card spread, knight
I am seeking a change of industry in the immediate future and have already begun the process in an engineering field. Not a degree position, semi-skilled only but I qualify and have good history of stable work history. I'm not really sure what else to ask other than, could this be the correct placement, or is it a stepping stone towards another path altogether??

I hope I did that right.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Celtic cross spread, the moon.

Insight into general direction. I think I did that right? Cheers
I've never had a tarot reading.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Its been a while, and though i always felt that being able to hold the deck gave a better reading, im in

The Fool, Hermits guidance

Is now the "best" time or will i get better results if i wait another cycle?

Edit: thanks in advance for the time and effort
edit on 09am31600000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Great thread! I have a deck that I employ for my own questions that I use from time to time. It seems to come in phases as I ask and read when things or problems are on my mind. I have several books on interpretation which come in quite handy. It is amazing what can be gleaned from a simple reading. I use 3 card, 5 card and the Celtic Cross when I want a bigger picture. Most times they are spot on! I gifted my youngest Daughter a deck which she finds fascinating. The readings are a great supply of answers and thought. Maybe I'll read for you sometime! reply to: TheToastmanCometh

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I do my Tarot Cards quite often to take a look into the future.
I usually appear as the 'Queen of Pentacles', and lately have 'The Chariot' card showing up, which I take as a sign of perhaps moving in the near future?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have my mom's deck I use for daily stuff, but I also collect them.

3 of Cups

3 card spread.

Your going to be busy!

Blessed be and thank you.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Celtic Cross Spread: I have been having trouble in the last three years (since the vid) in seeing my long term future. I am manifesting small things in the literal coming days but I have had blockage seeing my long term future since the world stopped in 2019. No I have not been jabbed... Thanks in advance! DOB: 1984 Month: August Day: 1st

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
grand-paw 4 times over ? nature/science/medicine tell me my 52 yo daughter will not be pregnant in-due-course...what say the Taro

lithuanian pagan-shaman thanks your gift

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oooh, this is fun!
I remember a while back I was bored and asked people on my group page over on F'book to list just their 3 favourite Essential Oils and I would 'read' them. I was inundated, but at least I wasn't bored! Maybe I should do that here too for some fun. Everybody has their favourite smell's right.
OK, Celtic cross general spread to find out if I have some jinx placed on me.
Thanking you in advance.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
hello guys and gals, since ATS decided to update, I figured that I should make a new tarot thread. My cards have been marinating in my spiritual juices since the site shut down, and they are ready to give you a reading

RULES

1. this is meant tot have a little fun. any event that happens in relation to all or part of the reading is coincidence
  2. depending on the popularity, it might take a while to get your request, but i will tag you in replies
  3. tarot requests only, please do not reply or form discussions. I'll set up a discussion threadif needed

HOW THIS WORKS

1. choose either a court card or major arcana card that you feel represents you
  2. so normally, I do Celtic Cross Spread, as its the easiest and most in depth spread, you can also choose simple spreads like three card spread, five card spread
  3. Question format: give me insight into...it is up to your discretion if you want to asks a specific problem or leave it in a general sense

Remember: Have fun! no arguments! and no, this is not data collection

THANK YOU! We need more of THIS on the site! BRAVO!!!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Awesome!!!

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hi. The High Priestess and the Celtic Cross Spread plase. Just a general one please. Thank You so much!!

ETA: Scorpio here if that helps any.

edit on 9-5-2023 by sugarmonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join