It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what happens to earth to reset it every 5000 years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
not to drift topic but there's a theory that China suffers climate catastrophe every 200 years or so. floods, famine, upheaval, resulting in a new dynasty.

I suspect there is some cycle to global climate. TPTB are freaking about possible global warming but its the cooling that worries me. In the last Ice Age, much of North America was covered in ice.
can we imagine the US government trying to buy living space from southern climes in this event? more likely the rich would pack up and leave the rest of us to freeze.

We're also in a cooling trend but nobody wants to talk about it. Supposedly we entered a Grand Solar Minimum in 2020 and will be feeling the effects of it starting around 2024. This was covered in 2018 or 2019 by Dr Zharkova. Democrats trying to eliminate fossil fuels is the worst thing that can happen for northern parts of America because they won't have a way to stay heated.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I had to add this as a Addendum to the first so it is a separate post.

If the above is true, and I have little doubt, then this was known, and planned way way way, ahead of time. This "Pole" shift is planned in order to limit the amount of time a "society" can live, and grow, on the outer surface of this planet. It would be a Natural reset because for a time, life would be impossible to survive. The days and nights will continue to grow longer and longer and longer, until one day, the planet will stop rotating, and a short time later, start to revers on its own. During that time Summers will get hotter, longer, nights will grow longer and become cooler. The population will either burn or freeze, to death.

This is the true reason a certain life form chose to live underground, not, because of meteorites. Also, life forms would be unaffected if inside the moon, or deep in the ocean. And, you know...

We on the exterior of the planet, are burn toast! Now all those underground cities makes sense. The only thing I cant predict is how long it will take to complete. Months, years? Deep underground military bases, stocked with food. Etc etc etc and etc.....

There is one alternative. and its not pretty, but prettier than a couple of thousand years living in a mole hole. Commandeer the dam thing and put it back the way its suppose to be. If done correctly there could be a minimum of damage. Folks would just have to live with a new climate. And while were at it, take some of our excessive water, back, to mars! Elon, you game?

We, as a species are not going to go anywhere until we take command.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

We could hypothesize other insane exigent events

Well, why dont we do that. This isn't rocket science, or brain surgery.

We see, and if you have forgotten, Science must start with the observation, unusual marks on the ocean beds, 3 in all.

The first is between Antarctica and South America. Because it crosses 6 time zones it could be assumed the event took at least that long. To the right side of this "skid mark" is a semi circular mound of dirt and mud as one might expect to see if one pushes a basket ball through the mud and stop. Today, we call this pile of mud, the Sandwich Island chain. Now if our planet was rotating and a somewhat large basket ball was dragged through the area it too would leave a semi circular mound of mud. Another thing that can be deduced is that when the planet was brought to a stop it was rotating, with a western rising sun. When it was restarted the rotation was reversed where the sun now comes up, in the east. The diameter of the contact area of that basket ball was approx 300 miles.

The results on the surface of the planet would be catastrophic, especially on the coast lines. The water in the ocean beds would over wash the continents lead by a massive wave, of mud, that would eventually settle onto any "works" burying them, depending on location. Depending on the heights of the waves would determine the amount of life that could live, especially on mountain tops (Or if your lucky enough to have someone warn you, to build a boat) .

The winds would also pickup to unbelievable speeds, causing even more damage. Earthquakes around the globe. And all of this is recorded as observations during the great flood from cultures around the world.

The Second set of "Skid Marks" is in the Pacific. The Push of mud in a semi circular shape are the Mariana's Island chain and begin off the coast of Japan. These appear to have been created in the same timeline, 3 in all. the first to the right slowed the rotation of the planet somewhat as it left the telltale island chain. The middle "Skid", which also left its own semicircle mud pattern was less pronounced, but still slowing the planet. The third "skid" has virtually no mud buildup to the right indication the planet had stopped rotating altogether, or ever so slightly. These "Skid" do appear to be layed over previous, older skid marks and almost unidentifiable, and only hints they are there.

These Skid Marks run north to south and align through a line through the centers of Magnetic and Political North poles. I would summarize this was the setting of our seasons. As it appears the planet originally rotated around the Magnetic North pole. Since these Marks drag to the south, it also dragged the Magnetic Pole south. If the Magnetic North pole was our True North, there would be no seasons, and, no Ice Caps, as these areas would receive day night cycles that would be the coolest on the planet, but not cold enough to form the caps.. The extra water that would enter the oceans is covered by another process I wont get into here.

The 3rd and most ancient, and barley noticeable are around the Hawaiian Island Chain. Running North South is the faintest tale tell spoon shaped line of raised mud to the right. This one appears to come from the time when the planet was smaller as their is less contact area. There is a faint wash area now completely dissolved, but still noticeable to the left. The planet was also rotating with a Rising sun in the west.

There is also a suspected area beween Puerto Rico and South America. These to appear to be quite ancient and multiple Skid Marks, on on top of the other. But are so old the original shapes have been warped of water pressure and time.

The suspected "Basket Ball" that did this itself has 300 mile diameter circles on it, where the water washed off the cover dust, leaving dark circular areas, and, water residue. Then, the Pre Flood moon religion might make a bit more sense for folks.

Now for the really odd part. All the marks I have found show the planet rotating with a West rising sun when it is stopped. Where are the East Rising Sun, marks??? I see none. Why? Is the West Rising Sun our Natural rotational direction? And East, a counterfeit? ???

Anyways, its just not Rocket Science.

The implication is, in time, the Planet will start to slow down, stop, and reverse rotational direction, on its own. It may also try to go back to the original angle, if, nothing like the moon is holding it, in a unnatural angle. If the Planet does this self rotaion, its going to be one long hot spell for some folks, and awfully cold, for others......

Oh, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........

The length of Earth’s days has been mysteriously increasing, and scientists don’t know why

I already explained it simply. Elaborating on the simply, basic explanation is not complexity it is context,

Here, to refresh memory:

Nothing absent an exigent kinetic event could alter the planet’s axis, on an observable timeframe, and any event on an observable timeframe by humans would involve so much energy so fast, that everything on the planet would die.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Einstein was a genius, but this quote is demonstrably not true. If the listener doesn't have a background in a topic, then there's a lot of things that can't be explained to the listener.

For example, unless you've got a background in computers and programming, there isn't any good way to explain to you why you'd want to CNOP when a fullword, doubleword, or quadword the location counter is set and why the value of the expression must be 0 to boundary-2. Without some math, you're never going to understand differential equations, no matter how nicely someone explains them (unless they walk you through some math first.)

We see, and if you have forgotten, Science must start with the observation, unusual marks on the ocean beds, 3 in all.

And there's an issue right there. There's no "marks" - we have depressions which are formations and have been studied thanks to drill cores.

The first is between Antarctica and South America. Because it crosses 6 time zones it could be assumed the event took at least that long.

I can see we have to explain time zones (they're not a measure of velocity or distance)

To the right side of this "skid mark" is a semi circular mound of dirt and mud as one might expect to see if one pushes a basket ball through the mud and stop.

And geology (we have to explain basic geology, the stratigraphy of the area, and that what you think you see isn't actually dirt and mud.

Today, we call this pile of mud, the Sandwich Island chain.

And we'd have to show you the rocks that make up the chain after you learn basic geoloty.

Now if our planet was rotating and a somewhat large basket ball was dragged through the area it too would leave a semi circular mound of mud.

...and rotational velocity, rock plasticity, and what something like you are proposing would actually look like (it's leave a huge trail of fractured rock, for one thing.)

(etcetera.)

In any case, Einstein was wrong.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I already explained it simply. Elaborating on the simply, basic explanation is not complexity it is context,

Oh yes, Context. We should try to put things in their proper perspective, but sometimes that's not so easy.

I have been finding a lot of the evidence, shuffled around, misnamed, and of course, put in the inappropriate context.

Let take this gem for a second.

Right around 70 million years ago we have this massive time period where the pole never moves. Now before that they more listings that go back to around 125 million where the record becomes flippy floppy. I have no idea how they could recover that info in the first place, but no matter. 70 mill to today all flippy floppy. Just focus on the last million years. Its hard to see I know, its all squished together, but it list 4 or so reversals in that time period, the last million years.

Now this pearl.

This one here, only list one reversal at approx 750.000 years. Well, what happened to the other 3 in the other chart?? Ya know, if I didn't know better, which I dont, I'm thinking someone is fudging numbers. I saw the same thing happening with the age of the ocean beds. You cant convince me all these high priced mathematician, geologist cant count to 4. Me thinks my back is wet, and it ain't raining!

Now, I have no doubts the last reversal happened in 5500bc. And the one before that around 13,000bc.

If you notice on the top chart there seems to be a uptick in the number of reversals for, give or take 30 million years.

So just going from 5500bc to present is 7500 years, and our planet stop speeding up, and is now slowing down. And that is the same amount of time from the 13000bc date, to today, 7500 years.

So, the math says we are due for one, right now. Give or take, 2000 years. since there is no record of anything stopping the planet in this direction, it will be left to slow down and revere, on its own. The start date for that is when the planets started to have longer day, or a slower rotational speed. Watching the amount of time each day, and producing a bell chart of some sort, you could predict the day, the sun will stand still.

You see, what tips the balance is that the Planet prior to 70 give or take mill, hummed along peacefully with no reversals, AT ALL. Now, why would that be?? I dont buy the artistic license between 118-160 million, because before that, the planet is just humming along with no interruptions.

I suspect, a conspiracy, from the lowest order!

How long does it take for our planet to slow down to a stop? Well, its already started. 500, 200, 20? It all depends on how fast our days are getting longer.. Oh, oh, that right, the "Global Elite" already have their bug out bunkers prepared. Probably had one of their intel brainiacks figure out the get in date..

Which now brings up the Twilight Zone episode "The Midnight Sun".

The word that Mrs. Bronson is unable to put into the hot, still, sodden air is 'doomed,' because the people you've just seen have been handed a death sentence. One month ago, the Earth suddenly changed its elliptical orbit and in doing so began to follow a path which gradually, moment by moment, day by day, took it closer to the sun. And all of man's little devices to stir up the air are now no longer luxuries—they happen to be pitiful and panicky keys to survival. The time is five minutes to twelve, midnight. There is no more darkness. The place is New York City and this is the eve of the end, because even at midnight it's high noon, the hottest day in history, and you're about to spend it in the Twilight Zone.

But then, she wakes up......... I wouldn't want to ruin the plot for anyone, but it is the point.... A slowing down planet would fit the bill. Both extreme hot and cold, at the same time.

The Midnight Sun (The Twilight Zone)

Just one little difference, and the outcome would be the same. Either way, its a total nightmare...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

The initial key to interpreting myths of the western rising sun is the myth of the blinding of Horus the Elder by Seth.[1] In this myth, the sun jumps to the other (yonder) side of the Milky Way (Winding Waterway) which is in what the Egyptians call the Eastern Sky, home of Sothis (Sirius). The first significant geo-magnetic event of this time period was the 180° event of 12,100 BCE, which corresponds to the latter part of the First Age of Man, and the reign of Horus the Elder. This myth puts the sun rise in the region of Orion and the Pleiades, which means that prior to the battle with Seth, it was rising in the West.

Prior to this, the sun was rising in the West, which should not be surprising. As noted earlier, four ancient historians of Greece documented the western sun rise as well. Sophocles, in his play Atreus wrote “…Zeus wrought a fresh portent: he changed the course of the sun, causing it to rise in the east, and not (as it was said to have done previously) in the west. …Sophocles and Euripides both related the story in substantially the same for as that in which it is given by Apollodorus.

I believe I've mentioned before that the site you cite is unreliable. In this case (you can go check) they say as "proof" that it's in the Pyramid Texts, (specifically, the site you cite says "Pyramid Texts, §§ 594 – 596, see also Hugh Kennedy, Warfare and Poetry in the Middle East, I.B. Tauris, 2013, page 102.")

Here's what that part of the Pyramid Texts ACTUALLY SAY:

[I]Utterance 594.

1638a. To say: N. has ascended to the portal,
1638b. dawning as king, and being high as Wepwawet;
1638c. he supports himself, he is not tired.

Utterance 595.

1639a. To say: Greetings to thee, N.,
1639b. I am come to thee on thy day, since night,
1639c. I have given to thee Nwtknw.
1640a. I have brought to thee thy heart and have put it in thy body,
1640b. as Horus brought the heart to his mother Isis,
1640c. as (she) brought the heart to her son Horus.

Utterance 596.

1641a. To say: They have raised themselves up, those who reside in graves,
1641b. in secret places;
1641c. Awake, raise thyself up; thine arms are to thy good.

You can check for yourself at this link
[/I]

And this section is equally incorrect:

In the annals of Egyptian funerary artifacts, Senmut’s tomb has received inordinate attention, focused primarily on the direction and sequence of two figures (Sothis/Sirius and Orion.) These figures appear to have been presented on the ceiling so that “Orion appears west of Sirius instead of east. ‘The orientating of the southern panel is such that a person in the tomb looking at it has to lift his head and face north, not south.’

instead of believing what the (mistaken) writer submitted, if you had gone to the image of [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Senenmout-constellations.jpg]Senenmut's ceiling
and looked at it and then looked up a few hieroglyphs, you would see that the constellations in question don't match the text.

Orion is the man in the boat (the highest-most figure in the top register) and he's followed by Sirius, since the appearance of Orion heralds the (following) appearance of Sirius. The bow of their boats face the same direction, so she follows him (and is facing him, in fact. If the Earth had been spinning the other way, he would face her and she'd face away from him.

For anyone interested in Senenmut's ceiling, here's a video (24 minutes) explaining it - with the hieroglyphs translated for you by the lecturer (who is reading them correctly. I checked.)

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Einstein was a genius, but this quote is demonstrably not true. If the listener doesn't have a background in a topic, then there's a lot of things that can't be explained to the listener.

1.The Sun is coming up.

2. The Great God Ra wakes from his bed when he wants to, depending on his desires for that day. You are not allowed to question him, and are demanded to bow your head. Some days he allows his light to dim because its a sign that Our God Ra is angry with us and we should atone for our sins. The Priest of the Ra Temple will accept your mandatory donations, for we do not wish to anger the great god, and we know The great one loves donations to our temples. The Ra shines brightly to make our crops grow and feed us. Oh Ra never leave our sight, we will continue to donations, because we love you, and the things made possible by you. We will worship you Priests as though they were you, so that we atone for our sins against you.

Obviously 2. is a bunch of hog wash. Who benefits? The priests. As they always have. What you are looking at is not the dishonesty of one person, but of a collective. A group that comes together with the only intention of fleecing the people using a very cunning principle, and only known to the group. And it is at the core of mind control. They fleece, enslave a population that are not as intelligent as the, gate keepers, or Owners. They convert the simple, to the complex in order to manipulate the simple minded people. We call it Gaslighting.

Do you ever wonder why the world, the rules, the laws, the medicines, are so complicated? To keep you, needing, your owners, gods, to keep you from fear. The laws are complicated so you need lawyers (Priest) Your sick so you need your doctor (Priest) Your dog becomes ill, so you need your vet (Priest) You need politicians to keep you represented (Priest)

The gaslighting game has been played for at least since the great flood, maybe even going back further. To these Narcissist you are nothing but ignorant cannon fodder, slaves, to these soulless monsters who do nothing but use you and keep your life far more complicated than it need be.

The simple fact is, things, are not to be explained "To the Listener", they are to remain complicated so he will never see, the false complexities of any subject. Submit to your god, submit, to your Priests. They know what is best for you. The complexities in this world only serve to keep you, enslaved, to the Priests........

Narcissistic abuse is also on the Institutional level, making your life, a living hell.

Narcissists are absolutely incapable of considering anything outside of their "Collective" fabricated reality, they sell to the public. That, would be bad, for business........

In any case, Einstein was wrong.
In every case, Einstein, was correct...

And watching many members on this forum for years is conformation, Narcissist, are real. Do you know anyone who refuses to look, at evidence???

edit on AMSundaySunday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago29510 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join