It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC will never lift the 'vaccine' requirement for non-US travellers to the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've been waiting and hoping for it to finally end, especially as they've admitted the stupid so called 'vaccine' does NOTHING to stop/lower transmission rates, then why in the all f*cking hell is this stupid 'vaccine' still needed?!

I have family living in Europe that hasn't been able to visit for years .
This must be hurting the travel/tourism industry, why are they not raising HELL ?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
No matter what news about the vaccine having no effect and even killing people coming out is, they refuse to stop promoting it meaning it is a cash grab for filthy rotten and corrupt investors and politicians or it has something in it other than a “vaccine” which we already know it isn’t in the first place.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I am holding out hope that it will end soon.

My wife's family is from Europe but they don't fly but we are finally able to fly over there this summer after 3 years of delays due to the BS .

My understanding is that with the ending of the 'Emergency' the vax mandate ends this month for USA
11 May

Of course they can always re-instate it.

see:TSA Link

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
No matter what news about the vaccine having no effect and even killing people coming out is, they refuse to stop promoting it meaning it is a cash grab for filthy rotten and corrupt investors and politicians or it has something in it other than a “vaccine” which we already know it isn’t in the first place.

You had me at filthy, rotten, and corrupt investors. That's all it ever took in my adult life for the masses to get squeezed while they get rich. Definitely, this occurred if they were doing gain of function in Wuhan, but even if it didn't they had plenty of heads-up and willing politicians to maximize profits. Any idea how many kids under 18 got the vax for no damn reason at all

FWIW there were ATSers who contemporaneously with just the possibility of COVID here in the US, pointed out this eventuality. Also FWIW I was arguing with them and saying it would 6-8 weeks top, and the CDC and WHO wouldn't lie they aren't politicians. Sounds effing ridiculous now

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I hear the southern border is exempt from these restrictions.

Perhaps a plane ticket and a hike are an option.........

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Good luck hiking across the Atlantic.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Good luck hiking across the Atlantic.

...that would be the reasoning of the plane ticket prior to said hike.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

mea culpa

Speed reading doesn't always work.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I hear the southern border is exempt from these restrictions.

Perhaps a plane ticket and a hike are an option.........

That's different.

Southern illegals vote Democrat, so not vaccinated is OKAY !!

/sarc off
edit on 1-5-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Nope it's extended

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Is there a way to track electronically that the card is legit?

This is an instance that I wouldn’t even mind people forging one.

The vaccine is worthless for most people, silly regulation.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

WHY? I mean we have been asking WHY? from the start. And No one can give answers to any of the things that were done. To alot of the measure that were put in place.

You might have to rephrase the question to these types that have implemented these stupid measures.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You had me at filthy, rotten, and corrupt investors. That's all it ever took in my adult life for the masses to get squeezed while they get rich. Definitely, this occurred if they were doing gain of function in Wuhan, but even if it didn't they had plenty of heads-up and willing politicians to maximize profits. Any idea how many kids under 18 got the vax for no damn reason at all

FWIW there were ATSers who contemporaneously with just the possibility of COVID here in the US, pointed out this eventuality. Also FWIW I was arguing with them and saying it would 6-8 weeks top, and the CDC and WHO wouldn't lie they aren't politicians. Sounds effing ridiculous now

Honestly I have felt just so strange the last year watching places like ATS become inundated with pro vaccine propaganda and that also goes for people whom I love and whom I respected all my life for their intelligence, their common sense, and their ability to think for themselves. And yet I feel like I’m crazy or something and people even get angry about the fact I called it a scam from day one and when the vaccine came I went around begging people not to take it. My mother, a Georgia Bulldogs cheerleader and the person I love in the world more than I could ever love anyone else and my dad, I spent weeks leading up to the vaccine expressing that we knew there was no such thing as a covid test and still is not, that even the CDCs and WHOs numbers once they got honest made COVID a laugh next to something as innocent as the common cold which compared to covid is a super killer and that it would be so incredibly foolish to go against your body, against common sense, and against God who wrote that DNA, to go choose to have your DNA altered all for something that the COLD surpasses in killability.

And yet just last week I stumble across two proof of vaccinations dated literally the very day and the very first hour that the vaccine was made available in my state with my mom and dads name on it. And I just can’t fathom how they could have fallen for it when I watched them prove their intelligence and common sense all my life.

It also explains why my mother who was a cheerleader, athlete, never had a cigarette, never had a drug and never even had a sip of alcohol in her lifetime and who at 71 looks 45, got and developed which is now beginning to be advanced stage Alzheimer’s or dementia in the last 17 months or whatever it has been since. Doctors can’t even say which one it is because it came on so fast over night after the shot and has advanced years worth of a normal alzheimers patient in just one year.

And I won’t even say what I imagine doing if this vaccine takes her from me to those monster politicians, investors, bought journalists, oblivious celebrities, and all the other people who promoted it so much and in ways that even respectful intelligent people were scared into taking it when it turns out it’s the vaccine which is the mega killer and life destroyer, not COVID and I thought that was something everyone else could see since day 1…

But alas, I feel so strange and alone that I’m the only one around who seems to be able to think at all anymore…
edit on 5/1/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I am so so sorry.
Not just for you but for everyone.

This makes absolutely no sense

and all it does
IS SIGNAL THAT THE USA IS THE COUNTRY OF THE GREED AND DOWNFALL OF HUMANITY.

yes it sounds ... melodramatic.

but just think

Sticking with the vaccine mandate rule makes the US an international outlier. Few countries still require visitors to have received a Covid vaccine to gain entry, including Angola and Indonesia.

And WHY are THEY/WE an outlier?

Because apparently the all mighty dollar has gone over the heads of human beings, even though the dollar is falling.
Pfizer is King still.

C'mon Carpy.
C'mon defenders of 'injection' mandates.

Why shouldn't we be able to have our family visit after 3 years of terror?

This is madness.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I will ask you calmly, even though you know I agree with you, what do you think is the 'governments' reason for extending this 'mandate' ?
I am sorry I use a lot of quotes, but the reason is , none of these things make sense.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Honestly I have felt just so strange the last year watching places like ATS become inundated with pro vaccine propaganda and that also goes for people whom I love and whom I respected all my life for their intelligence, their common sense, and their ability to think for themselves. And yet I feel like I’m crazy or something and people even get angry about the fact I called it a scam from day one and when the vaccine came I went around begging people not to take it. My mother, a Georgia Bulldogs cheerleader and the person I love in the world more than I could ever love anyone else and my dad, I spent weeks leading up to the vaccine expressing that we knew there was no such thing as a covid test and still is not, that even the CDCs and WHOs numbers once they got honest made COVID a laugh next to something as innocent as the common cold which compared to covid is a super killer and that it would be so incredibly foolish to go against your body, against common sense, and against God who wrote that DNA, to go choose to have your DNA altered all for something that the COLD surpasses in killability.

And yet just last week I stumble across two proof of vaccinations dated literally the very day and the very first hour that the vaccine was made available in my state with my mom and dads name on it. And I just can’t fathom how they could have fallen for it when I watched them prove their intelligence and common sense all my life.

It also explains why my mother who was a cheerleader, athlete, never had a cigarette, never had a drug and never even had a sip of alcohol in her lifetime and who at 71 looks 45, got and developed which is now beginning to be advanced stage Alzheimer’s or dementia in the last 17 months or whatever it has been since. Doctors can’t even say which one it is because it came on so fast over night after the shot and has advanced years worth of a normal alzheimers patient in just one year.

And I won’t even say what I imagine doing if this vaccine takes her from me to those monster politicians, investors, bought journalists, oblivious celebrities, and all the other people who promoted it so much and in ways that even respectful intelligent people were scared into taking it when it turns out it’s the vaccine which is the mega killer and life destroyer, not COVID and I thought that was something everyone else could see since day 1…

But alas, I feel so strange and alone that I’m the only one around who seems to be able to think at all anymore…

You are not 100% alone. Many of us here understand and will listen/support. I'm sorry your parents fell for the manipulation/lies . It must be devastating.
My brother took the 'vaccine' /booster , also while warned. My and a friend had warned him about all the dangers.
Same with my favorite aunt. She was fine 3 years ago , before the 'vaccine'. I warned her as well , and she listened, but a nurse came in and gave it to her anyway ,even though she objected

She also has suddenly got severe dementia/alzheimer.
It's infuriating,and I hope one day justice will be served

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I will ask you calmly, even though you know I agree with you, what do you think is the 'governments' reason for extending this 'mandate' ?
I am sorry I use a lot of quotes, but the reason is , none of these things make sense.

Honestly, IMO, they're drunk on power. I don't think it's about money, more absolute power and control.
They enjoy seeing how far/long they can keep pushing boundaries.
If you already own everything you could possibly want, and you don't have to work/have nothng to do?
They're bored, and it's a sick game to them. That and agenda 2030

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah this sht needs to come to an end period.......

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Maybe some good news at last?

www.whitehouse.gov... ments-releases/2023/05/01/the-biden-administration-will-end-covid-19-vaccination-requirements-for-federal-employees-contractors-international-traveler s-head-start-educators-and-cms-certified-facilities/

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Seems you made the thread almost a day too early.
But hey that is good news for you and I'm happy for everyone that can know have family come visit.

top topics

join