It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Nurse Describes Hospital Covid-19 Protocols As “Medical Murder”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

wow....

wtaf.......

Can you link us to some of these sicko groups?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Don't be mistaken: our local med center had 150 people in ER, at 7pm on a Monday night.

The hospital had all 150 jammed in around holding ER, and that was 1 time on a Monday night. I was there.

The lots were empty for isolative entry and security flow in and out.

When Corona Virus hit us in 2019....the lots, depts and testing units, visitors, deliveries...were all " locked down, central located" for better viral Mangmnt( just sayun as a Paramedic.)

As a patient at my own local ER...I was stunned how empty lots, door entries, no valet, desks...nobody nowhere....looked from the outside.

But I assure you. There were rig and families delivering 150 people...all there spitting, puking, crying coughing ..dying....at 7pm on a Monday. I asked attending physician for the #'s. The place in general lots empty 'cept for 1, no cars, no people...EXCEPT those 150 jammed into 1 single holding area.

Outside? You'd never know by looking...

Paramedic/EMT
DHS/FEMA
Region 2- Sourh

Maybe at your location but I can't get past the choreographed tiktok nurses with too much time on their hands.

Besides, where I live in BC, canada, a freedom of information release direct from the government shows that there were less ICU cases in 2020 than 2019. There were hardly any covid cases by word of mouth and this is corroborated by the FOI stats. I know with people in isolation there were less surgeries, less accidents but the media went 24/7 fearmongering over a nasty cold that hospitals were overwhelmed and people fell for it. Yes, they might be "overwhelmed" because they sent home lots of staff to sit on their arses but you simply cannot have a legit pandemic with high death cases without people swamping every ICU in the province and that didn't happen.

Once the vaccines rolled out the ambulances started rolling out. Day and night I heard them since I live and work a block away from their station. Silence during the "pandemic" other than them driving up and down the town, tooting their own horns with people standing and cheering them at the side of the highway.

Nah, I'm bitter about all this. Even if it was a true pandemic, there was masses of abuse pushed on the people over it. The province I live in is massive and most people still only know a handful of people who actually got covid yet we were absolutely bullied for two years over it. Most of these cases are recent too.

I'm sick of the medical system.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
When Corona Virus hit us in 2019...

2019???

Forgive me if I call BS on your story.

Me and my Wife had Covid from the middle of Dec of 19 through to the end of Jan 20.
Our doctor was stumped but later on said we were his first case.
I haven't kept up with the Covid stuff but last I read they were tracing it back to September of 2019
And we had it again last year.
edit on 25-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Me and my Wife had Covid from the middle of Dec of 19 through to the end of Jan 20.
Our doctor was stumped but later on said we were his first case.
I haven't kept up with the Covid stuff but last I read they were tracing it back to September of 2019
And we had it again last year.

Sounds like The Flu to me at that time of year.

What kind of tests determined the diagnosis if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Nothing prescribed worked for it and I was borderline needing to go to the hospital for severe breathing issue's.
He later said with hindsight he thinks or that we probably had Covid.
And after having it a second time determined by covid tests in 2022 it was all of the same symptoms minus the severity of the breathing issue's
And my wife recovered in about 4 days but it took me about 8 or 9 days the last time.
edit on 25-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

How do you know this for a fact? Hint: you don't.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

a reply to: nerbot
Nothing prescribed worked for it and I was borderline needing to go to the hospital for severe breathing issue's.

That doesn't mean it was covid.

And after having it a second time determined by covid tests in 2022

You mean the test that are so error prone as to be useless?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
After having it last year which was all the same issues I am going to stick with it. I dont care what facts you want

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Antimony

wow....

wtaf.......

Can you link us to some of these sicko groups?

There are some Facebook groups and then the subreddit. Here is one of the "hot posts" from yesterday on the subreddit. I'm not gonna link Facebook here but it's searchable.

www.reddit.com...

Someone I know had to pick up her kid from daycare because she has pinkeye. I, very cautiously, told her that I read the new Covid strain coming in from India can cause pinkeye. Her response? "Well, the doctor didn't say anything about that, he said she probably swiped her runny nose into her eye and caused the pinkeye."

Today she says her kid is home and had to go to the doctor over the weekend with a fever... so the doctor sent them home with antibiotics.

I have no interaction with them in-person, so that's great... but this is exhausting.

And the comments on it are a big fear monger circle jerk. It's crazy. Pink eye=covid. And this is just the first one I clicked on today, there are way crazier ones than that. They think anyone who doesn't think like them is a moron. Don't listen to your doctor. It's stupid to believe your doctor and not me and my fear.
edit on 25-4-2023 by Antimony because: additional thought.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

We tested twice for it last year once with those at home tests then a 2nd at the county health building so that we could get papers for missing work.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

We tested twice for it last year once with those at home tests then a 2nd at the county health building so that we could get papers for missing work.

The tests are meaningless, but if it makes you feel better to believe you had covid believe whatever you want.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well stated, well said. Thank you.

Stay well, you n yours!

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

They had no name yet. May 2019..many of us had this weird, unidentified flu in summer. Hallucinations, sick on rigs riding. Nurses, doctors...but we keep working.

Jan 9, 2020 I recvd vax 1 Pfizer..we first 1,000 Responders in area.

They then were calling it "COVID". I stayed clear until I had COVID finally Dec 25 Xmas last yr.

Read up on the precursor symptoms known at the time prior to W.W.Lockdown forward n Jan 2020.

'welcome

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Thanks much igloo👍Hey, we're sick of the system too...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

1st time I went to the hospital for testing positive I was having breathing problems and there wasn't a soul in there. Nurses and Doctors on their phones in the middle of the hallways all huddled in a circle. I thought to myself WTAF?

2nd time I tested positive I treated it like a cold. Never reached my lungs, ate Vit D, Zinc, Vit C, B12 stuff like that thanks to reading on here. Now I wonder if the first time was an actual anxiety attack of just testing positive? Don't know, don't care. I will never take a shot unless it is actually tested and people don't suddenly collapse from unknown origins.....

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This was also my experience in the hospital, again this should have NEVER happened , the WHO and Fauci should have been stopped in their tracks

Everyone involved should be tried per Nuremberg code

I fully believe I would probably be dead if i allowed them to sedate me against my will (which they threatened) and put me on that forced vent.

On top of it, the protocols called for FAR higher pressure than should have been while on those vents, they were literally blowing peoples lungs out, and the time ON those vents was FAR FAR too long.

It was known well before covid the risks of Vents and why you do everything you can to keep from having to do it, not use it as a go to.

Anyway I digress you guys have read tons and tons of this, you dont need my preaching

I feel horrible though for families that lost their loved ones to these protocols AND were forced to die alone
edit on 4/25/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

What was the Survival Rate of those Alleged Covid-19 Infected People that were put on Respirators ? Was it Above 10 Percent or Not ?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think it would be an act of faith to believe the government figures as they seem to be removing vax deaths from the VEARS database, so they do not look too bad. Not one government figure will have much credibility as it appears it has been going on for some time www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Jan 9, 2020 I recvd vax 1 Pfizer.

Are you sure?

Did you really receive your 1st vaccine 11 months before anyone else?

"On 2 December 2020, the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine was approved for use in the UK, becoming the first to be authorised anywhere in the world."

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Islandparty

These days? I'm been ER response for decades, caught n been exposed to all kinds of nastiness. Every day. Each year. 20-25 years on....

To most of us in the beginning? It was taken by us (still) to be 1 of 2 things we always see: Viruses and/or Flu. Who the hell knows or really knows?

We sure don't...best

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join