It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mindless Tools

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is going to be a thread about Tools, the spread of hate and the overall division of people throughout the world, all people.
Most of us have pet peeves, something said or done that resonates with us in a negative way, irritates us.
Most of us have doubts and fears of others, even ourselves.
There is a group(s) that feeds on these things. They are very aware of human nature and how to control people using it.
So, who’s toolbox are we looking in?
It is the shared toolbox between Government and Corporations, but the responsibility boils down to the government. They put the laws and policies in place that allow Corporations to do the things they do.
Some of their tools are:
Fear- Fear is probabaly their second greatest tool. They constantly use it to turn us on others.

Tribalism- Tribalism is what makes a majority of their work possible.

People- People are, without a doubt, the greatest tool these folks have. They use the fear and tribalism to turn regular people into their greatest tools.

Media- You older folks probably know what I mean when I say “journalism is dead”, now almost all media outlets use the slogan “if it bleeds, it leads”.

The media is used to control us, to turn us into mindless tools.
We see in the “news” today that Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson got the boot. I read through some of the threads and thought to myself “why are some of you even on ATS?”
Some Folks saying Fox is Controlled Opposition, others saying CNN is “fake news”……
All I can do is read and shake my head.
Have Y’all forgotten six Corporations own them ALL?
That Black Rock and Vanguard have stock in them ALL?

They are ALL fake news.
They are ALL Controlled Opposition.
They all have a few things in common: They all attempt to sway your opinion and divide you. They sew fear.
They tell you who is right and who is wrong.
They tell you who dislikes you and who to dislike.
They tell you everything negative about those they want you to disagree with and nothing positive.
They tell you everything positive about those they want you to agree with and nothing negative.
They tell you lies.
This goes for ALL MSM.

Why do they do this?
Sure, they do it for ratings, and they do it for money but they mostly do it to sew division. Those who run the MSM know what we fear, they know we are tribal by nature, and they use it against us. Those in government (on both sides) benefit, so they allow it to continue.
The fear they sew, in conjunction with our tribal mentality, make us the perfect tools to widen the divide even farther.
They divide us by Religion.
They divide us by Class.
They divide us by Sex.
They divide us by Gender.
They divide us by Income.
They divide us by Race.
They divide us by Sexual Preference.
They divide us by Political Parties.
They even divide us by Vaccination Status.
When we fall into the trap of picking our “tribe” over objective truth, we become their tools. Just as the non-thinking hammer the construction worker swings, just a mindless tool, to be used.

So, how does the Government benefit?
Think of all the hot topic, controversial issues over the last few decades. Why have very little of them been actually addressed by our governments?
Many are emotional topics that make for good talking points and help with reelection within the “tribe”.
Politicians FEED off of our division.
Politicians are reelected off of our division.
Politicians make huge amounts of money of our division.
Once the Government creates a problem it is hard to ever fix it, and they are in the business of creating problems.
If you are a Conservative and think the GOP has your back, you are deluded.
If you are a Liberal and think the DNC has your back, you are deluded.
As of right now it is all about the Money and getting the children, their next generations of TOOLS indoctrinated and ready to serve.

Look around you, look at the headlines right here on ATS. Now, let me ask you a simple question:
If you did not have someone telling you who to hate, who to dislike, what someone thinks, what someone thinks of you, how much strife would we have with our fellow man? Some yes, it will always be so because we are all different. What if we got rid of the group think, tribal BS though and those the sew it?

I will leave you with an original quote and a suggestion.
“The Government has the Anti-Midas touch. Instead of Gold, everything it touches turns to Sh*t.”—Me
and
Vote EVERY Single Career Politician out of office.
Thanks for reading and comments are encouraged.

edit on 24-4-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What clicked for me years ago was pretty simple.

What kind of person is attracted to a gov't position and what incentives are there for doing so?

Then, when you factor in the lack of culpability and accountability, well, it all becomes blazingly apparent.

I'm a little sad that this wasn't a Snap-On hate thread though..........

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Without the tribal content exhibited here, would ATS even exist?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
You sew what you rip.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
You sew what you rip.

or perhaps, "you reap what you sow" Galatians 6-7

www.biblestudytools.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
What clicked for me years ago was pretty simple.

What kind of person is attracted to a gov't position and what incentives are there for doing so?

Then, when you factor in the lack of culpability and accountability, well, it all becomes blazingly apparent.

I think things are changing as government workers here in canada are striking and lots of people are not impressed because those government people led us down this path with either their policies or their compliance. Makes little difference which at this point when they are all poor me about wages etc. when other people lost their livelihood over recent government policies. There's little sympathy for them and top heavy government.

Plus, don't think we should blame tribalism because it isn't the root cause of someone abusing a population. Yes, they use it to exploit but it's a basic human characteristics. Most people are simply pawns in the game.

Editing to add... now I get it, Snap-On tools. That's funny.

edit on 24-4-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Exactly and both can be seen within Government and Corporations.

They are mostly "Made in China", overpriced, cheaply made trash now! (Better?)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Tribalism is good to an extent. It's when someone chooses the tribe over objective fact, that it becomes a problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You sew what you rip.

or perhaps, "you reap what you sow" Galatians 6-7

www.biblestudytools.com...

Both are correct.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Very well said! I'll vote for you!

I don't hold out much hope for people ever coming together, though. It would take a very major crisis for that to happen, and once the crisis was over it would be business as usual.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Tribalism is good to an extent. It's when someone chooses the tribe over objective fact, that it becomes a problem.

Exactly. The need to fit in at all costs is devastating and easily abused. All those years of virtue signaling nonsense conjured up by the media. I was pretty shocked at first the extent people would go to to fit in.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: JinMI

Exactly and both can be seen within Government and Corporations.

They are mostly "Made in China", overpriced, cheaply made trash now! (Better?)

Much better, you have my thanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I blame two tiered justice.

The rules are different.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

100% spot on. IMO, if only we could be united globally, 90% of the world problems would vanish.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Your assessment about tribalism being one of the things "they" or a proposed shadowy not necessarily proven but very probably determined group or org uses to divide would be plausible. Being that on its face, it is one of the least feelings utilized with self analysis and one of the most easy to hijack.

Glad you wrote this OP.

I guess the question is how much of it would occupy your time and in what way. As in how you mold your approach in your off hours on your own time in the "while you are taking your time washing your dishes" or the "uninvolved" sense in the off times when nothing is going on. Some people's approach may vary. Milage, what they spend time on, you get the gist. But enough of that ponderance or image (begone.)

Fear may vary. That's really a vast one because a lot of striking imagery, usually accompanied by strange days or they live-ish type imagery exists where plausibly some force will or can use that which is usually placed in a dystopian frame for selective objective reasoning and I've heard that for instance they can start picking people up or coming to people's homes for this or that, and I'm going to put that in it's own container of thought as a "maybe but not necessarily." Its what people discuss but I'm going to put it in it's own box for being not really pertinent.

I would agree about the statement about the media. Like that's a fact that is a dead fact.

I guess what I'm saying is, what if you just for the sake of an interesting practice on it's own (off hours thought) just simply practiced rationality. Not a cure, not as heroism, not connected to absolution, but just on its own.

And stagger your approach to everything else. The conversations about government activity don't have to stop.
edit on 24-4-2023 by TheReaversChain because: edited word

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: igloo

I blame two tiered justice.

The rules are different.

And it used to be about 10% in govt that were totally insane corrupted garbage, and 90% both dems / GOP, that reigned them in. Now I think those percentages have flipped.
90% get in there now for insider trading, campaign cash to hand out to family, and 50 year careers. And whatever crimes it takes to keep it covered up.
The 10% can’t change any of it today.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You sew what you rip.

God didnt sew the curtain in the temples Holy of Holies. He sure did rip it, from top to bottom. It was as thick as your hand is wide.

The businesses described in this thread belong ultimately to fallen beings. Things will be peaceful for 1000 years after they are temporarily removed.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Probably. The tribalism content here is just an opinion. .. and an allowance. ....

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You sew what you rip.

You are so write.
Alas, too air is human.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain
a reply to: olaru12

Probably. The tribalism content here is just an opinion. .. and an allowance. ....

Do you have another word?
I call it "the ball game mentality", as well. Does that work better for you?

Two people can watch the exact same ball game on the exact same TV, if they pull for different teams, they will have two entirely different outlooks on the game.

Let's say the ref makes a piss poor call against one team.
The fan for that team will say it was a bad call.
The fan for the other team will say it was justified.
Rarely will one or the other agree. To them it is more important that their team, their tribe, as a whole, win.
The same thing is happening each and everyday in politics and the media.

It absolutely is tribalism that is being played upon by the media, through corporations, with the permission of the government.
People want to belong.
They do not want to be "cast out".
The most important thing to a human "tool" is that their tribe is victorious. Humanity as a whole, be damned.
edit on 24-4-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join