It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is seeing shadow people ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My son (11) has been seeing shadow people , or sometimes he describes them as stick people for a few months now.
He was home alone one time and he said he heard a door slam shut (very hard !) , so hard that the walls were shaking.
When I got home and we looked at that door , it was still locked.
He sees them running past etc. One time they were dancing on the wall for well over 20 minutes.

What could it mean?

I've seen them to, twice. Once after my father died and I had received the title to his car (now in my name) in the mail. I was looking at it, sensed something behind me, and when I turned around I saw a black shape/shadow on the floor dissapate away .
edit on 22-4-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I truly hope you are not trolling, because I have a serious answer.

This kind of thing happened in my life as well. My daughters each reported something along these lines to me, and I would have just "blown them off" as a kid thing except I too had experiences like this both as a child and while I was raising my kids.

I can't say "they are this" or "It is that" like I know.

I can say that you should be there for him. Let him know you are also concerned and will be on the lookout with him. Don't lie and pretend its nothing. Don't offer him fake reassurances that it will just "go away."

Let him know that he is not alone in this. You are with him. You will be there whenever something like this happens.

Let him know he is not crazy. He is not full of it. And it is not "his fault." You believe he saw this.

It really helps.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Your son is in the midst of puberty and genetically from what you posted he will attract certain things.

They are not bad, they are not good... but they are influenced by humans to become something more than what they are.

Smoke your house with sage.

Take this advice from a Healer,

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yes.. I don't pretend to know why.. but sage did help with this...

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

No, I'm not trolling. I'm serious, and I believe him as I saw them as well. He's not nearing puberty, I think, he still plays with toys etc. But who knows.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Your son is in the midst of puberty and genetically from what you posted he will attract certain things.

They are not bad, they are not good... but they are influenced by humans to become something more than what they are.

Smoke your house with sage.

Take this advice from a Healer,

It happens both at home and at my moms house . So I don't think it's location based?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When you find the sun casting the shadows, heal it.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

There is a very specific reason why it helps... it disconnects tethers.

I don't know why it does.

I have been told why it does but I cannot scientifically prove it.

But it does.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Your location is the reality you believe in on this planet.

Your son's location is where he is.

An address isn't relevant...

Edited to say... smoke the place where he sleeps. My apologies... I get what you said.

edit on 000000004America/Chicago4amSun, 23 Apr 2023 00:38:51 -050038 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I know it sounds silly, but from Shamans to Catholic exorcists, the very first step that they always try is to simply demand that the entities leave and not come back. If you believe in Christ, the Bible tells us specifically that you can use his name and it has the authority to order any evil spirit or demon to obey whether it wants to or now. You could try sage then that.
edit on 4/23/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I can tell you with absolute certainty that they are a real phenomenon. It's the only paranormal thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. I saw one dead to rights randomly one day and then unexplainable and strange things began to happen around my house, and animals acted differently towards me. It lasted for about a month and was much more perplexing and interesting than it was frightful for me, though eventually I did get pretty freaked out from it. Things settled down after that.

Nobody knows what they are. It could be a mistake of human perception, though because of my experience I heartily doubt that. In any case it's entirely possible he is telling the truth about seeing them.
edit on 23-4-2023 by Duggz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This subject brought me to ats.
Check out some stories here...not sure if any solutions are there, but interesting reading.
hatman
The image on that link is dead on what I saw in my house.
I went after it. It disappeared through a locked door.
Craziest sh## I have ever seen and only esoteric type experience I've ever had.
Check into hatman and shadow people. There's a ton of opinions though.
"They hang around negativity, ghosts, astral travelers, time travelers, from another dimension etc"
They are related to sleep paralysis in many accounts.
Many reports of an old lady that accompanied the "hatman"
She would reportedly sit on chests and cause breathing problems.
The multiple reports of the same character matching this description is absolutely bonkers.
It gives me chills thinking about it.
another link...link

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: add link

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

I truly hope you are not trolling, because I have a serious answer.

This kind of thing happened in my life as well. My daughters each reported something along these lines to me, and I would have just "blown them off" as a kid thing except I too had experiences like this both as a child and while I was raising my kids.

I can't say "they are this" or "It is that" like I know.

I can say that you should be there for him. Let him know you are also concerned and will be on the lookout with him. Don't lie and pretend its nothing. Don't offer him fake reassurances that it will just "go away."

Let him know that he is not alone in this. You are with him. You will be there whenever something like this happens.

Let him know he is not crazy. He is not full of it. And it is not "his fault." You believe he saw this.

It really helps.

This above is very important advice, I would also not bother researching Shadow People on the internet without understanding context.

I made a thread that might be reassuring that it could be nothing to fear. LINK HERE.

Just be aware that the things you see and experience follow the law of physics, so anything that doesn't is just an illusion.

Also, it should be pointed out that one of the reason kids see these Shadow People more than most adults, is because they intuitively pick up finer details about the world around us. A lot of people who have seen combat are like this as well, and in my investigations, have also seem to be quick to see these Shadow People as well. So I wouldn't worry about it. If your kid is talking to it and having long conversions with it, then you might need to seek medical advice just to rule out any issues.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

"Guard your heart because your life flows from it"

With faith you can move mountains, imagine what you could make a stick people do.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Seems to be around the age we (cousins and I - different times, around the same age in life) started seeing them. They only lasted for a short while then they just went away. I used to see them in the shadows (shadows within shadows if you will). It only happened a couple of times and each time it was like letting me know it was there or it exsisted... I never got a feeling of it wanting to hurt me, just that it was there. Bit I did get a sense of it being very powerful. Very dark even. Maybe evil but not really? If that makes sense? It seemed to try to communicate with gestures and understood what I was thinking.

Weird stuff. This seems to happen to a lot of kids. Even some adults. You should google it. There are quite a few topics on it. You could really fall down a rabbit hole on that topic alone.

edit on CDT5704bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Apr 2023 01:57:44 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   

If you do go the route of cleansing with white sage or the likes it might be worth leaving an escape route too, an open door for instance.

Symbolism seems to matter a lot with things like this, not leaving a peaceful way to leave kind of made matters worse in the long run in my case.

There's always the calling on higher powers too, the issue with that is such concepts are totally individualistic. Some say God or angels, our higher self etc. For me it's always been the belief in humanity.

11 is around the age puberty can begin, we're all a bit different and genetics play a strong role in the timeline of things like that. After all what is puberty other than a physical and mental evolution of the individual? Spiritualism probably begins in earnest around then too, seemingly entities are attracted to the changes. If I had to put money on a guess I'd say it's the emotions that are attractive.

So yes, "back him up" as it were. I hope things go well for you ancientlight.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
They are NOT a figment of anyone's imagination, of that I can assure you! Seen them my whole life off and on. They come and go, and when they do, they just seem to be observing. I have never experienced anything positive or negative from them. They just showed up, and just as quickly left.

My most recollected experience, and the one I tell everyone, happened while I was at work. I was walking back to the floor from the breakroom we use, and there were 4 people walking ahead of me. Upon walking out the door with them, only 3 were present, when I KNEW I had seen 4. There was not enough time for one person to sprint away before I saw them. As I recall it, the 3rd person appeared as a dark humanoid form (by dark, I mean no discernable details), which is why at first I didn't acknowledge it.

Other times I've been sitting around doing some mundane task, and I'll see a shadow in the shape of a human move around me, usually from behind, and when I go to look, no one's there. I've become so accustomed to them now that all I do is grin. If I'm alone, I'll usually say hello too, just to let them know I saw them. Am I nuts? Depends on who you ask. At this point, I'm just waiting on them to respond,
!

TheBorg :-)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
My son (11) has been seeing shadow people , or sometimes he describes them as stick people for a few months now.
He was home alone one time and he said he heard a door slam shut (very hard !) , so hard that the walls were shaking.
When I got home and we looked at that door , it was still locked.
He sees them running past etc. One time they were dancing on the wall for well over 20 minutes.

What could it mean?

I've seen them to, twice. Once after my father died and I had received the title to his car (now in my name) in the mail. I was looking at it, sensed something behind me, and when I turned around I saw a black shape/shadow on the floor dissapate away .

Firstly.
Why on earth are you leaving an 11 year old alone at home.
I think you will find that is illegal.
Secondly
Do not dismiss his experience, especially if it "runs in the family", shadow people are a mystery but one that has appeared throughout the ages, some people believe it's also a pre cursor to contact with other intelligences. Did you yourself have any strange dreams, lost time, weird marks appearing on your body when this happened to you as a child?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

They are real but they are not from a dark side if you like.

They are just observing/watching over your child.

I feel they have actually manifested into somewhat of a human shape.

There is definitely something/somewhere else, a different realm/dimension.

I had the most extraordinary experience the other night which i consider genuine proof, as i was given a message for two real life people.

ATS Member Visited by Angels. Me. Wow

Read that it may bring you some comfort, awareness.
edit on 23/4/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

When was that, at what time in the night?

If you don't mind telling. I had an ordeal this night with something similar and this just feels like synchronity a bit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join