It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something isnt right ....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
I read in amazement as the responses to this thread that wonder about the state of things--as this one does, and they it goes off on airy, hypothetical tangents of entirely no substance, fact or logic, avoiding real-world responses that tend to suggest the obvious.

Are such responses as we see here produced to avoid honest discussions of our exact, current reality? Purposely intended, intangible word plays created by bots and agents for the sole purpose of eliminating rational and practical insights into our physical situation in this changing world?

We should be looking for a rational understanding of our predicament as the world rushes toward some undefined future. We see clearly enough in the presence of the UFOs that something serious is being manifested around us. What logic does that invoke? But why do we seem not to care but to look elsewhere for assurances and comfort? Are we that frightened of our destiny?

It is puzzling. Why would you just stand on a train track watching a train headed for you, full steam ahead, and not step off the tracks?

Either you don’t believe the train has the power to hurt you, you believe it will be diverted in the nick of time, or you have been rendered helpless and unable to move. Or maybe you are just so distracted, that you really don’t see it.

I know everyone is not oblivious. I have spoken to people that feel exactly the way you do and are being extremely proactive. I know two groups that have actually put their money where their mouth is, and are building towards a response and solution.

I would trust no group on the internet. Find one close to you.I am willing to bet there is one. Finding it may be a bit difficult if you have not already been given an invitation. Can’t find one, make one of your own. Become successful enough, maybe the other groups will then reach out to you.

Just know that folks that are proactive are doers, not talkers or posters. If you are lucky enough to become a member of a group you will have to get off the track.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've started to believe this must be hell. Life is hell. There is no other explanation.
Things just get shi**ier and sh*ttier all the time. The whole world is corrupt it seems, it seems the worse you are of moral character the higher you will climb in life. I'm not religious, but there is no other explanation .

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’s all about control Raven. Those with no control over themselves seek to control everything and everyone around them.

I suspect that the nature of reality is being deliberately hidden from humanity as well.

So many assumptions and traditions being taught as fact and truth. Peeps being made dumb intentionally and distracted constantly.

This 100%

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Agree with what you're getting-at, just not the angle.

The bumbling fools they plop-down in front of us, as supposed " Leaders™ " : are nothing but Tools™.
Glorified-Gophers™ is another term that describes them well.

They seem to be beholden, to those that control them.
Compromising film/pictures, and addictions are two methods that have been discussed.

Others seem to be pure Sociopaths™/Psychopaths™, who have recognized each-other, and work together.
Some seem to enjoy being assholes, like Canada's™ Christa-Freeland™, who just can't seem to wipe that arrogant smirk off-of her stupid face, as she spits venom at good Canadian people.

Me thinks the whole shebang is Owned-and-Operated™, and they Recruit™ and Groom™ Candidates™ from a rather young age.

As to what they want : seems like nobody knows, but have seen similar ideas from around here and there, that it seems to have something to do with, or goes through : attention/focus.

Something about our in the minute focus. Seems like they are always after it.
Think about all of those mindless, goalless clicker video games. Flashy TV™ Ads™.
Some ATS'er™(A0X ?), mentioned Mario-Bros™, and how that hooked a generation of Gen-X'ers to staring at a screen.

The old idea of " Loosh " is under there somewhere ...
( Think Monsters-Inc™. )

Don't really know anything myself, just my impressions. Not attached to these ideas.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

The bumbling fools they plop-down in front of us, as supposed " Leaders™ " : are nothing but Tools™.
Glorified-Gophers™ is another term that describes them well.

They seem to be beholden, to those that control them.
Compromising film/pictures, and addictions are two methods that have been discussed.

Others seem to be pure Sociopaths™/Psychopaths™, who have recognized each-other, and work together.
Some seem to enjoy being assholes, like Canada's™ Christa-Freeland™, who just can't seem to wipe that arrogant smirk off-of her stupid face, as she spits venom at good Canadian people.

Me thinks the whole shebang is Owned-and-Operated™, and they Recruit™ and Groom™ Candidates™ from a rather young age.

Saddening the situations these people suffer from their lack of freedom.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
One other thing - Actors are nothing but liars but they live in 65 million dollars homes They get paid to convince us and are idolized as God's

Wake up HUMANS !!!

Sorry I'm trying to figure out how to buy another car but not have $800-$1000 a month payments and a commercial came on talking about Marky marks $65 million dollar home lol

Topsey Turvey
edit on 20-4-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It could possibly be an alternate time line... I met myself from the future so anything could happen...

Might have wacked it into something akin to quantum entanglement in an alternate timeline thingy???

One thing is sure...there is a whole lot of conscious foci in this physical forever...

And a whole lot of light to fill the dark....

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

I actually believe 2012 happened,but instead of destroying the earth we slipped a diamention to the right or left and here we are.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
yep...myself from 2015...me in 1998. he was driving an Inca gold-painted Dodge Prowler that was a custom four-seater pulled into my kiosk pump. Without writing a book, I'll let you have it fast and clean. I from the future wind up getting his brains blown out by MiB's and an E.T. at that!

I from the future gave the important men in the prowler the time watch and distracted the MIBS so the important guys could escape to the past..

who were they? Nikolai Tesla...Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse... straight from the 1893 Worlds fair...I still have the silver Columbus fifty cent 1893 Coin Nick bought a stick of wriggles gum with...from me.

Myself from the other dimension died so they could escape...

P.S. Three black uniform Phoenix police and a couple of Highway patrol came to question me, but wound up just asking me if I had been in there all day...then did alot of head shaking and left.....never heard n e 1 about it, but as God is my witness it is all true...
edit on 23-4-2023 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
We have all these World leaders , And lets admit they are our masters just what are they using us for ? You can't tell me all these powerful people are only after a paper dollar or a heavy golden rock It makes no sense whatsoever . I've given up trying to make any logic from the World we live in - These Leaders of our Planet do not even get longer then natural life they have to be serving a hidden society - You got Wars in Heaven in it's self is a pretty stupid concept why throughout are know History has there been Wars death destruction .

Our World is a LIE controlled by some other race that even some of our leaders don't get a chance to meet or understand other then following what ever agenda that has been given to them . I am no longer afraid of fear or death after all once it happens it's done you got no control over it so why fear it ?

Humans have been transplanted here for a reason A reason beyond our comprehension we are a PRODUCT like cattle but to what end ? Cant be for meat or food if that was the case they would harvest us before we get old and decrepit . Or could that be a delicacy for them . WE are not here to live a magical life and get hugs by loving Gods - IS it our afterlife they are after is it they figured out that aging us into our 90's would be the best tasting souls ? It's not our presidents or World leaders it's moronic for them to be only chasing MONEY something else is controlling them . Like they are the shepherds keeping us in the fence .....

Some people are just born with silver spoons and good lives but most of us are not -- Pretty deep subject but why inst any power putting all resources into longevity and moving us to different Worlds so we can survive after all we are always just minutes away from extinction .

I've always been a good guy hell I don't even squish bugs but that has gotten me no where only further into servitude .

In attempting to offer a well crafted honest response, I'd like to first point out that most if not all of what you would probably consider our "world leaders" are not really the ones in charge. They are mostly doing the bidding of a shadowy elite who rarely receive much, if any, public scrutiny. In return, they are allowed to live well, and are given special considerations and privileges that are usually not available to the average person.

Jim Marrs's "Rule By Secrecy" does a good job of chronicling the manipulation of the world by secret rulers throughout recorded history, in addition to helping to answer some of the who questions. If you haven't read it, and you want answers, I would strongly recommend that you do so. It is interesting to note that the practice of ruling from the shadows can be found as far back as the earliest recorded histories.

Why? Control has been offered as an answer, and while that is correct, it is not exactly that simple. Hegemony would probably be a better descriptor. Hegemony in the sense that they can do whatever they want, and there's not a damn thing any of us can do to stop it.

Why? The rest of us are all too busy trying to survive, that's why. That's why all of the solvable major social problems that never get solved. That's why the unnecessary zero sum game, "one must lose for another to win" and all that, even though it doesn't need to be that way.

If survival weren't so challenging, a number of the world's citizens would spend more time helping others and attempting to solve more of the world's social problems. This would upset the balance of power. The easiest way to prevent that is to keep those at the bottom on the bottom or close to it, struggling to survive.

I welcome any who doubt my theory to skip off and get to changing the world. Without more resources than most possess, you probably won't achieve your aims, if they are benevolent. If you do possess more resources than the average Joe, be warned, there are safeguards in place to deal with blokes like you as well, so proceed cautiously.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I honestly believe that there is an agenda to devolve the human race to dumb animals so they can be eaten and or replaced by a higher evolved race of beings with much longer lifespans. I do not think for one moment that all this idiocy happening is part of the same cycle because the same 1500 people who run the earth along with their 5600 minions are the same people who have been doing it since the Sumerians.

It is a predatory thing these parasites do, and they never die off. There is always another in line to replace them.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141
I honestly believe that there is an agenda to devolve the human race to dumb animals so they can be eaten and or replaced by a higher evolved race of beings with much longer lifespans. I do not think for one moment that all this idiocy happening is part of the same cycle because the same 1500 people who run the earth along with their 5600 minions are the same people who have been doing it since the Sumerians.

It is a predatory thing these parasites do, and they never die off. There is always another in line to replace them.

This is for TheBadCabbie as well. You are both correct.

A rose by any other name, is still a rose. The same goes for these "Global Elite" "Royal Bloodlines" "Walk In's".

From what I gather this Matrix of lies has been in place since the great flood. Before the flood mankind was open slaves to the ancient gods when they physically walked among us. Mankind was increasingly becoming knowledgeable about not only science but also their slave status. They were transforming from the "smart monkeys" to intelligent human beings. The gods were becoming concerned about their slaves rising to the position of, equal. Something the gods did not want to deal with. So, here comes the flood and mankind was thrown into the stone age having to start over, but now the gods were out of our sight, manipulating us from the shadows.

They devised a plot to control us using psychology and secret societies. We were now enslaved, by our minds. The secret societies, mystery schools were established not to keep knowledge, but to ensure the knowledge remained a mystery. They created institutions to regiment our minds away from those, secrets. Two of the main ones are the true nature of "Heaven" and "Earth". I have now established that the biblical term heaven and our moon are interchangeable, one in the same. And if you consider the term "Anunnaki" From Heaven to Earth, you can now see why we never went back to the moon. By the way, from the reliefs that show the moon pre flood, it was half the distance from earth as it is now.

I do not know the true history of "The Secret Covenant" and it is claimed it was written by John D. Rockefeller, but the very same tactics are recorded as being used by the ancient gods to limit the number of humans. Except now it is being done with drugs instead of drought, famine, locust.

If it was written by someone else, then they definitely knew what they were talking about. I have called it the Matrix of lies, or as it appears is actually the game plan. And I believe It was devised by Freemasonry's Great Architect.

How they walk among us today seems to have something to do with a certain blood type, and selling ones soul.

They don’t hide it, it is just that it is so slight, so subtle that with the brainwashing that goes on most cannot see it. If you would like to download a copy of the secret covenant you can get it here:

This Covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We are the ones who from heaven to earth came

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

freedom-school.com...

www.youtube.com...

Something I noticed the other day. 3 top dogs. I knew I saw that somewhere else........

3 top dogs.......

Prime Creator, by your command...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
it seems the worse you are of moral character the higher you will climb in life.

Thinking I know what you are pointing at I'd like to say,

If bad character equals 1$ and good character equals everything above it,
when a person gives you another dollar you improve.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Interesting thoughts. Perhaps...

Nevertheless, regardless of whether there is an Anunnaki, walk in, alien, or pre-deluvian connection, there is definitely a well organized contemporary movement to control the world that has a well documented history from the last few hundred years.

There is no ambiguity, nothing elusive about this history and documentation, except perhaps that it is rarely if ever discussed by the mainstream media. Half of the players have written books bragging of their exploits and/or detailing their twisted pipe dreams for a planet controlled in a manner that is to their liking. It is well documented historical fact.

Don't get me wrong, there may be a spiritual or otherworldly aspect to this well documented conspiracy. I don't want to speculate though, when there is so much fact to work with on this subject. No speculation necessary.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Nevertheless, regardless of whether there is an Anunnaki, walk in, alien, or pre-deluvian connection, there is definitely a well organized contemporary movement to control the world that has a well documented history from the last few hundred years.

So in essence your saying the past really has no bearing on what we are dealing with presently? Or your saying it doesn't matter since its pretty apparent who ever they are, we can see them now.

Im going to try and establish how utterly important it is to understand the deep past, in order to overcome their intentions. It is important to understand who exactly ""They" are. And what their capabilities and inabilities are. But I think the most important thing to understand is, where, they are. In my mind we do not stand a chance of success if we do not understand the who what when and where of these, infiltrators, invaders. For that is exactly what they are. If not, they will continually infiltrate and continue their covert intentions. But to be brutally honest, they already rule the world, and have covertly since the great flood. They have done this via control, and controlled opposition.

Again, it isn't about keeping them from taking over, its about taking the Planet, back from them...

The documentation actually goes back thousands and thousands of years... They created the paradigms we live in presently..

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

So in essence your saying the past really has no bearing on what we are dealing with presently? Or your saying it doesn't matter since its pretty apparent who ever they are, we can see them now.

No, I'm saying that regardless of what happened way back when, a clearly defined barrier to freedom for the people of the world exists now and can be qualified and quantified, regardless of whether walk-ins, Anunnaki, aliens, or pre-deluvian civilizations figure into the equation or not.

It seems to me that bringing ancient historical events into the discussion with the notion that those should be the focus of the discussion tends to detract from a discussion of the very real happening right now global domination conspiracy.

Ancient historical accounts are intriguing and fascinating, I agree, but you can't prove any of that. Regardless, the present world domination conspiracy is easy to prove the reality of and is happening right now.

The documentation actually goes back thousands and thousands of years... They created the paradigms we live in presently..

I know, that's why I recommended a book that traces the history of secret rulers back through history in my first post to this thread.

Look, if you want to go all ancient aliens with it, it's not my place to try and shout you down. There may be something to that. I try to keep an open mind. My counterpoint to your point was merely to state that regardless of the reality of any ancient alien, pre-deluvian society, or walk-in connection, a conspiracy by some elites for world domination is a very real thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

My counterpoint to your point was merely to state that regardless of the reality of any ancient alien, pre-deluvian society, or walk-in connection, a conspiracy by some elites for world domination is a very real thing.
We are in some agreement, but.

My point is, "They" have controlled our planet since the great flood, covertly. We are not seeing the attempted take over, we are seeing for the first time the control grid. They have always been there behind the curtain pulling the levers and the strings. They are not fighting to dominate the world, they are fighting to, keep control of the world.

And until we know exactly how they do it we have little chance for success. You take out the head honchos and next year more will be spawned to take their place. We will always be fighting a loosing battle.

We are on the same side, but in different paradigms. Yours only has earth in it. Mine has the earth, and the moon. (as far as I know lol)

It seems they play the same game over and over and over. And every so often they change names, but its still the same game. And they have been getting away with it for at least the last 7500 years. You think we would have learned by now...

In order to defeat them, we must know their plan, and if we can defeat that, we have defeated them. That, would be my point.

Thank you for your reply

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The world has always been a mix of good and evil. Scour the history books to see that what is happening now isn't new. What is disturbing is that eons into our human development we've learned very little. I can only conclude that human nature in all its manifestations, foibles, needs and wants, will never basically change. We can only hope that those humans with a more highly developed spirituality and compassion can continue to make the right choices and keep the light shining through. One thing that never seems to alter on this planet is that, no matter how much evil strives to dominate and control, good nearly always prevails in the end. But then again, that's the crux of it, of our life on Earth. Personal choices in the face of egregious challenges.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

My counterpoint to your point was merely to state that regardless of the reality of any ancient alien, pre-deluvian society, or walk-in connection, a conspiracy by some elites for world domination is a very real thing.

My point is, "They" have controlled our planet since the great flood, covertly. We are not seeing the attempted take over, we are seeing for the first time the control grid. They have always been there behind the curtain pulling the levers and the strings. They are not fighting to dominate the world, they are fighting to, keep control of the world.

And until we know exactly how they do it we have little chance for success. You take out the head honchos and next year more will be spawned to take their place. We will always be fighting a loosing battle.

We are on the same side, but in different paradigms. Yours only has earth in it. Mine has the earth, and the moon. (as far as I know lol)

It seems they play the same game over and over and over. And every so often they change names, but its still the same game. And they have been getting away with it for at least the last 7500 years. You think we would have learned by now...

In order to defeat them, we must know their plan, and if we can defeat that, we have defeated them. That, would be my point.

Thank you for your reply

I do agree that this is not new, and that these elites are not fighting to gain control, but rather to preserve it.

I also agree that this paradigm of controlling the population via secret rulers and machinations is not a new phenomenon. This sort of geopolitics has occurred throughout recorded history.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

Thank you for your reply

I do agree that this is not new, and that these elites are not fighting to gain control, but rather to preserve it.

I also agree that this paradigm of controlling the population via secret rulers and machinations is not a new phenomenon. This sort of geopolitics has occurred throughout recorded history.

Okay, we agree on the nature of our existence on this blue marble, and it kind of sucks. Now for the biggie, why. Why does it have to be this way. I know the heart of mankind, and they are the best of the best, forced to endure, in some cases, pure hell. That is, depending on the bloodline. But we are lumped into one species, which just isn't true. We, homo sapiens are being blamed for the actions of the homo capensis.

It is known that spiritually some have lived here before because they retained memories of past lives. This in itself would suggest most of us also have had other lives here, lived here before, but most can not remember those lives, or the knowledge they may have attained. To be honest, if we did retain all those lives, and knowledge, life would not have its appeal it does. It would not be filled with excitement, or discovery. And that alone would open us up to some horrific circumstances, to be mislead, used, abused, because we are born, ignorant. That is us, the homo sapiens.

But what of the homo capensis. The two human species, originally, could not cross breed. It has only been most recently through medical intervention that a live birth could occur. And I believe this biblical passage was in reference to the two species.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

What we did not know or realize for those thousands of years was the homo capensis and the homo sapiens did not have the same attributes or capabilities. And because of those attributes the homo capensis would eventually rule over, the sapiens, but not consistently, and not globally. For they also have some drawbacks, they seem to want to fight amongst themselves and self destructive nature. Humility is not one of their highlights. They do appear to be born with a soul, spirit, and in fact it was they themselves who brought to the world their existence. Some was through sheer arrogance they shared certain things, and the honest ones. So not all of them are evil. That seems to be something that happen at a later date. And as it appears when a good one stands up for the Sapiens, they usually get a bullet to the brain, for betraying the family, bloodline, brotherhood.

When you study this bloodline you will find they have a much higher percentage of "Abductions", visitations, from a unknown source, usually called aliens and UFOs, or, a hidden power.

Something isn't right ....
You better believe it!

There appears to be two reality's or "Matrix's" that are running at the same time. One, the oldest and original created by the Divine Creator, or, Prime Creator, and a matrix overlayed over the first, or as I call it, the Matrix of Lies. At the core of the two you have human beings, of two different origins. The first and oldest, homo sapiens who are "Heart" driven. And the newest, homo capensis, who are "Brain" driven. It appears to me that it is the homo capensis that is responsible for not only creating the matrix of lies, but also man the key positions that enforce this false reality.

The largest network of control is, Freemasonry. This isnt to say all Masons are evil, in fact the opposite is true. But the vast majority are unaware of not only the deep history of the brotherhood and its origins, they are also unaware of how this network is used to facilitate the Matrix of lies. It is the homo capensis within freemasonry that give the Freemasons a bad name.

Freemasonry proclaims the King James Bible as their "Book", as does most people do. But the Homo Capensis, the brain driven Chameleon only pretends to follow it. This is why you are not allowed to discuss religion, because the homo capensis uses, the Talmud, and their religion, is moon worship. The Homo Capensis(HC) know the true personage of their "Great Architect", where the Homo Sapiens(HS) believe it is their Divine Creator. It was homo capensis Freemasons who edited the KJB, created Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Wicca, and yes, Satanism. Not the homo sapien members. To the HC the HS are nothing but "Smart Monkeys" to do with as they please.

For general purposes you can consider the Great Architect is the Architect of The Matrix of lies.

KJB

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

New international version

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

This passage was obviously directed to the HC's, as the Great Architect is the mass murderer who caused the great flood, and even took credit for it (Biblical Lord God). The Great Architect, is the father of the Homo Capensis, not, the Homo Sapiens.

The HC need the HS only for one thing they dont have, and the HS do, and is at the core of the enslavement. And the HC milk this from the HS. And when the HS realizes what this "Gift" is, it will be the end of the Invaders...

So yes, something isn't right, but, it can be put, Right!

Are the data bases complete yet??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join