It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally got my answer to why the USA has become weak in all aspects....ughhhhhhhhh!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What if you're making a Taco Bell run. . . ON a bike!

*boom*

mic drop

It's better than making a Subway run on foot at 2AM when it's -16*.

sounds jucy.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I'm with here. Those songs are for something like a long drive, but they aren't workout material.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Id argue products like peloton and those who use it are so detached from reality they need to work out with a virtual instructor to ride a bike on a virtual workout have already lost touch with their masculinity.

Complaining about song choice sounds like something my teenager daughter would do. a reply to: TacoLoco75

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

So I didn't misgender you, what a relive....

I've heard straight women, complain about the feminine guys, I guess some gays are complaining too...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Haahaa!! I can see where you would think that, but a highly tuned physique like mine is needs to be challenged in anyway possible. Sometimes you have to use indoor equipment to stay in top physical readiness. a reply to: ITSALIVE

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'm glad some of us can see literally with our eyes what men who've been doing zero nada that's physically of use to anyone , ever , look like !!!

For comparison , have a look at world war one footage of ALL of the men who were conscripted .

You can see with your eyes why the still tall athletic aristocratic classes wanted them , us , culled , and later generations , neutered , as they are. , observably so.

How some of us escaped ... we weren't born after 1998 or so. I can testify myself that to the millennial generation of men , we are scary and default mistrust is very common .... they don't understand the differences but they sense them somehow and actual free flowing testosterone ( not the in your face variety either ) makes for jelly jelly beans , that get nasty in that pc nasty way they've learned instead ( of being useful )
As for the ladies.though .. they .... usually ....or. often anyway... enough said

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What if you're making a Taco Bell run. . . ON a bike!

*boom*

mic drop

It's better than making a Subway run on foot at 2AM when it's -16*.

I hear bleach keeps you warm on those cold nights.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I would say at least they are just doing something. Sounds like it to me.
Prob unemployed guys at the start of a "get me back into shape plan kind of thing"

Ive only read the first page, so whats you're idea of 'manly' music then?

Edit: Now ive read the the rest of the thread. I read you wrote your idea of oil rig workers. You really think those types of men you mentioned need a workout.?

So basically the instructor's use of language and maybe attitude was spot on for someone who maybe does these classes quite often.
And the men who've not many close friend's and the class to them is a way of just doing something and a bit of reliving their younger days while at the same time just basically enjoying it.

Congrats on your first op its an enjoyable read.

edit on 17/4/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Instead of complaining about the guys in her class. Let's congratulate them on at least trying to work out. And not doing a Taco Bell run.

They're trying. Never make fun of someone that is at least trying.

Exactly.

Well said.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I hear bleach keeps you warm on those cold nights.

The trick is not to hang around.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now you're thinking.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I agree. Totally. a reply to: ShouldersofGiants

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It may be annoying to some but I'm glad I came back to laugh at all the silliness that goes on around here. If it ever gets to properly serious o clock then it'll be time served

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75 Do we give any if they got neutered even ? Not really either isn't it. What a world

edit on 17-4-2023 by ShouldersofGiants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't know about the Peloton thing.

I leave the house for my workouts. We do have a pod of women in my morning workout class that are prone to sort of standing around, shuffling their feet, and talking when things start getting tough though. It's annoying. If they want to be a coffee klatch, they need to go to a coffee shop. They'd get as much exercise lifting their cups.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ShouldersofGiants

ISorry that was off topic , just casting some rocks at swine

I won't do it again .

edit on 17-4-2023 by ShouldersofGiants because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2023 by ShouldersofGiants because: The Turners and The Renders

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

A Peloton?

Holy crap, dude, I'm a chick & bought a straight up weight machine, no techy-tech-tech Stepford Housewife toys here.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think the first sign was men in a peleton class.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This made my mouth smile.

Ok, then.

I've noticed the same thing in my Lamaze classes.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Music choices would be the least of my concerns in a room full of people riding a machine that simulates ridings a real bike for twice the price of an actual bicycle. Just replace the fresh air and sunshine with the body odor from the stationary person next to you and the fluorescent lights above you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join