It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrazine Gender Bending pesticide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: rickymouse

Coffee ???

I love coffee . could the reason be the pesticide / agro chemicals and not coffee itself ? i read normal non-organic coffee can contain a lot toxic chemicals from pesticides ..that`s why i buy only organic coffee, which is not 100% safe either but more clean than non-organic .

Coffee is made from seeds and seeds have chemistry that make a person more estrogen producing. Coffee actually helps males be less testosterone driven and also increases repair of the body because estrogen actually helps heal. Testosterone increases muscle mass. Males shift their concentrations of these two chemistries all the time and estrogen levels actually increase when they need to repair....so they get calmer when they are repairing. Beer on the other hand increases testosterone even though it is a seed product, and when guys work construction, they go out and have a beer after work which helps increase their muscle mass which decreases their risk of being sore in the future.

Look at human nature and how people have used food chemistry to help them even though they have never been taught this kind of stuff. People's individual metabolism also differs too, so these are general statements. Many woman dislike beer, and mostly because they wanted to be more feminine. They sense it, they do not actually know about this

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ok thanks mate for good food science .

I feel bit empty in head without coffee , so i guess it`s risk/benefits then ? I do sometimes drink only mate tea only ,as it is also stimulant .

Beer....i had few years ago
now not taking alcohol .

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

An easy example to see it

The chemical, called bisphenol A (BPA), is used to make plastics, including materials that come into contact with food. But it can mimic the female sex hormone, estrogen, and cause a lower sperm count in me

They build up in fatty tissues and accumulation in the next generation through breast milk,.. many of these chemicals have been known to gender bend us since the 1960s.. The dont take them out and nor are they filtered from water

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thanks for details , hmm...this is a big mess , a gigantic mess.

I bet they will create many new " disease definitions" to sell treatments and drugs for the poisoned people . Never let good crisis go to waste.

And they seem to allready sell the treatments/drugs ....for people who believe that they live in wrong genger body.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I always knew he was telling the truth.

(I see ketsuko already embedded this video my bad)
edit on 18-4-2023 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join