It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Wild Grown Witch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well, there's some truth to what you say about the servitude part.

I've been on a loop for years with very little leeway or privilge or opportunity for advancement.

It's like a minimum wage slave labor job, but without the perks.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Try not to be mean.
This is real and these people suffer from being involved.
The world is real and so is the suffering.

originally posted by: ltrz2025
a reply to: Nevercompromise

It's not a "world", its literally a gutter of moronic and materialistic minds. It should be called "LoserLand".

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well I have a little experience with witches and um lets call it the the wider "drum circle" crowd. Madness and weirdness does seem to be a hallmark of how things go. I know lots of folk--some you've probably heard of--that practice various "spiritualities" with the most constant, common, feature being communication with higher beings or higher selves, etc.

I have seen and experienced some weird supernatural shizzle. I was just having fun with the bohemian crowd and didn't believe none of it at the time.

Then, something came out of one little witches chest into my chest while we were tangled up, it slithered down and settled in my lower back. Played hell with my libido and other areas of my psyche for about a year...until God delivered me. I didn't even know what a deliverance was, I just knew I had messed up and got some kind of wicked attachment that was driving me towards some pretty kinky and ultimately dark sexual adventures. So yeah, messing with the devil so-to-speak showed me there is a God.

We're seeing the battle played out across society and the world right now: Light vs Darkness. We might try to deny it but deep down we all know it's true.

That's just one of many frightening things that convinced not to take this stuff lightly like I did. Man, I got stories that all ended or are ending bad for those folk who sincerely pursued those paths.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Being honest and telling the truth is being "mean"?... You literally have a lot of growth to do, beside stop being a snowflake who gets so affected by letters on a screen...

People suffer because they are stupid, materialistic. Because they reject life. Suffering is always optional.

Again, the "astral plane" it's not a world, these entities are trapped there, and the only thing they crave is interaction with a low-level human being, mostly a loser who is trying to hack reality to get money or a boyfriend, but who don't realize what they are giving in exchange. It's not a world, it's a gutter.

There is a reason why this hellhole is invisible: because they are not touched by THE LIGHT. It's an anti-life realm. Got it?

edit on 11-4-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In a way you are correct.

But I do not adhere to any ritual that expresses anything other than Love Yah and love others.

That is the foundational mandate to judge all rituals as being true or false.
I can only assume you are referencing the mother/son cult, correct?

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: ltrz2025

Thanks for the judgement.
You would really be the last person I'd want attention from.
The absolute last

And now hates me with a passion for telling her of the love of Yah and forgiveness.

I have witnessed this with others who sought these jinn as spiritual guides and thought they had power over these daemons.

So for a few years these people get to call out jinn for cheap parlor tricks.
In the end they serve these jinn for eternity.
Not a good trade imo

Yes, that's what cults typically do. Some invoke jinns, others invoke aliens, but always some amount of eternal servitude being traded by the priest for favors. Except they trade other people, acolytes and sycophants and helpless children and thus power is exchanged. Yours is no different from hers, if you actually knew what all the rituals are supposed to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Reads like a put down and you place yourself where compared to all these "lowly" human beings?

Individual choices...

Maybe some seek company elsewhere because of one too many kicks to the head? That's definitely not to say their head would be broken, quite the opposite really.

I guess that for some people a "deamon" is better than nothing. Sad as it sounds.

Could always offer a hand instead of a boot.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I am the path, I don't do any rituals, I live my life. Which is mostly chatting away internally, telling stories, making jokes.
I guess that's why they like me and not you?

It's more Yin and Yang, they don't battle they balance.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Some of it is generational.
I had the benefit of befriending a 4th generational witch who educated me on the troubles he had to deal with.
His world was difficult and very complicated and he knew of no other way out.
His trigger event was his children being raised within a coven in N. Cali.
I never heard from him again after he told me he was going to rescue them.

He told me his wife was used as a breeder.
There is more but I do not want to go there.
Very troubling stuff I became aware of decades before the pizzagate stuff came out.

Being honest and telling the truth is being "mean"?... You literally have a lot of growth to do, beside stop being a snowflake who gets so affected by letters on a screen...

People suffer because they are stupid, materialistic. Because they reject life. Suffering is always optional.

Again, the "astral plane" it's not a world, these entities are trapped there, and the only thing they crave is interaction with a low-level human being, mostly a loser who is trying to hack reality to get money or a boyfriend, but who don't realize what they are giving in exchange. It's not a world, it's a gutter.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Pity is for the weak. Life requires a certain degree of bravery.
That's how evolution works. Come out of your fantasyland and look around you.
You might be missing the bus.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

This world certainly exists and by all accounts it is best to remain ignorant of it as much as possible.
Familiar spirits are real and certainly not benign.
They have purpose

You're kidding, right?
So you know it's real, but pretend it isn't so ...
What exactly are you hoping to achieve by ignoring a force that could let you have a car accident, or whatever more or less deadly.
It doesn't go away just because you ignore it.
Isn't it maybe much better to figure out what it is?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

When a new lion takes over a pride, he kills all the offspring of the former pack leader, sometimes over a dozen baby lions. The mothers don't move 1 claw. You don't understand what life is about. You've been programmed to think that life should be easy like a Disney movie and clean like a laboratory. They made you weak and afraid on purpose.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The Journey is all that matters.

You're so much stronger than I am. I'm such a mess and it feels like I have to deal with a lot less than you.

You're a hero for hanging in there as you do.
With all your grace, charm and smarts
XO

link   
Did you know that each and every shaman has anal sex with their adept when transferring the spirit that serves them into the adept?

Our flesh is 80% water.
Water binds spirit entities and can house them.
They can use our brains to navigate through the 3d realm using the flesh bodies.

originally posted by: The GUT
Well I have a little experience with witches and um lets call it the the wider "drum circle" crowd. Madness and weirdness does seem to be a hallmark of how things go. I know lots of folk--some you've probably heard of--that practice various "spiritualities" with the most constant, common, feature being communication with higher beings or higher selves, etc.

I have seen and experienced some weird supernatural shizzle. I was just having fun with the bohemian crowd and didn't believe none of it at the time.

Then, something came out of one little witches chest into my chest while we were tangled up, it slithered down and settled in my lower back. Played hell with my libido and other areas of my psyche for about a year...until God delivered me. I didn't even know what a deliverance was, I just knew I had messed up and got some kind of wicked attachment that was driving me towards some pretty kinky and ultimately dark sexual adventures. So yeah, messing with the devil so-to-speak showed me there is a God.

We're seeing the battle played out across society and the world right now: Light vs Darkness. We might try to deny it but deep down we all know it's true.

That's just one of many frightening things that convinced not to take this stuff lightly like I did. Man, I got stories that all ended or are ending bad for those folk who sincerely pursued those paths.

link   

I'm a social creature, what you say goes against the tribe mentality and the natural evolution of human society.

We don't kick the weak, we don't pity them either. We uplift them.

Bravery is individualistic, you're coming across as highly judgemental and a little egotistical which doesn't sound brave at all given your outlook on the people you're choosing to "pick on".

Not that it matters to me, I don't feel brave pointing out that you don't exactly sound 'bright' in a metaphorical sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Haha, I find it funny that you think that I care about your opinion about me or anything else. LMAO.

The "social creature society" you talk about are the collective sheep that the last 3 years have been injecting themselves with an experimental genetic treatment because the TV says so. You have little understanding of what the average human being is.

Clearly, you have been spiritually weakened. But well, that's around 90% of humans. You're not the only one. Enjoy being part of that "society" hahaha...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Awww, that's very sweet of you.

I wish nothing but happiness and positivity to surround you!

HUGS!

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yeah no it's not something you 'catch' you got it always, it's you in a different form. It's a different type of perception focused mostly on the events, the experience, the impression the meta level of things.
Even if you're not aware enough to perceive the manipulation you got at least one too

edit on 11-4-2023 by Peeple because: word

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Do you think I am being apologetic by exposing this spiritual world as being real?
I serve Yah.
I am nothing more than a beggar attempting to show others that are hungry where to find bread.

2 things Yahshua preached against in the Sermon on the Mount that He claimed lead to hell.
Lust and masturbation, and the type of anger that leads to bitterness and vengeance.

I am not apologizing for this in any way.
I am simply not condemning anyone while they still draw breath.

When a new lion takes over a pride, he kills all the offspring of the former pack leader, sometimes over a dozen baby lions. The mothers don't move 1 claw. You don't understand what life is about. You've been programmed to think that life should be easy like a Disney movie and clean like a laboratory. They made you weak and afraid on purpose.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I know you don't care.

Just don't speak of bravery and light when you're obviously masquerading in this place.

Instead of showing humility and admitting you're also a flawed human you double down on ego whilst bringing in 90% of humanity whilst you're at it.

Hahaha indeed.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I serve Yah, the creator of those entities you serve and the 4d realm they exist within.

originally posted by: Peeple

This world certainly exists and by all accounts it is best to remain ignorant of it as much as possible.
Familiar spirits are real and certainly not benign.
They have purpose

You're kidding, right?
So you know it's real, but pretend it isn't so ...
What exactly are you hoping to achieve by ignoring a force that could let you have a car accident, or whatever more or less deadly.
It doesn't go away just because you ignore it.
Isn't it maybe much better to figure out what it is?

What makes you think I am pretending?
The entities you serve who inhabit the 4d and lust after the 3d hate me because I am promised to inhabit the 5d as their judge and superior.
Something they were not made to attain.

I reject it, not pretend it does not exist.
I serve Yah.
I reject the jinn as being nothing more than tricksters and posers
edit on 11-4-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join