It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More weird than the typical weird

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: AOx6179

Frequencies are powerful. There is so much that is right in front of us that we don’t see. Partly because we don’t know what we don’t know. Mainly because we are not ready.

I was going to mention out MK ultra discusiion as well when you brought this up. That frequency concerns me.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

One word of caution...be on guard against being led down pseudo-metaphysical rabbit holes.
You're more vulnerable in this state than you realize.

That here is some wise advice...

There are things to be gained from that state, if you follow the rabbit holes that lead inwards...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Deja vu is unfortunately no superpower. It existed since brains existed.
This should be helpful:
www.sciencefocus.com...
Sorry can't embed because it has no YT number.

I thought this site was updated? Still awkward to post videos and pictures.

Anyway. If you knew more about the human brain, you'd soon realise that nothing is as weird as a brain that suddenly functions differently.
We merely get to realise our senses once they have been received, converted and send to the right places. We constantly live in the slight past.

So many things can go wrong.
I had recently a lot deja vu when it came to programs, I could have sworn I've seen already, when I hadn't. But I also know that this is no mysterious enlightenment. I know exactly what it is, and now it has diminished somewhat. C'est la vie.

Age can do this to you too and so many other things. When it is too strong or too often maybe you want to get checked out.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

Are you remembering details you had never remembered before about these past events?

No. It just "feels" more real recently, almost like I could reach out and touch that point in time and space again.

One way of describing it would be to compare it to how grief for the death of a loved one can strongly return at an unexpected moment. The sensation in this case is not sad, but the power of the memories are stronger than they once were.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Age can do this to you too and so many other things. When it is too strong or too often maybe you want to get checked out.

Yes, this will be somethimg I keep an eye on and will be doing somemore research on. I may of explained it out as if it was a nonstop thing, but I didnt mean it quite like Im reading my OP now. Its more of going on about a particular subject that stretches to everything sort of. Or something that I had my mind on off and on throughout my adult life.

The word alzheimers was mentioned, and that runs in my family bad! So Im going to take that seriously and make sure I stay aware of where all this goes.

This is really hard to explain. Its not dejavu. Its the only thing that can even come close to describing it, thats why i went to the psychic question. But thats too far of a stretch as well, in reality of this.

Also, and I just wanted to do this for the observers.
After some of the angles pointed out here, I believe that what Im working on is of importance and has beeen a whirlwind of information and insight. I believe that I am dreaming these things in advanced, plus my subconsious mind is sorting thru and putting all that info into the poroper places of understanding. After being buried under a mountain of info, I came to a point where I was like, "Now what do I do with all this info?"
I think Im getting some cosmic push or subconciuos help in sorting this all out.

In My Onw opionion after this thread is: I believe its a kittle of bioth. Both of spirit and of flesh working in sync. But with outside interference as well.
Total weirdness IMO But to me, "weird" is cool...
edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

IAMTAT might be on the money if you've ever had long-term serotonin issues. Your dyslexia and ADHD comments would somewhat point towards that angle?

Depends which way you want to look at it.

Might as well call it vibing and have a good time just be zen-like and keep your inner-core stable. If that's what you want.

Our attributes needn't define us in the end you know? I'm a bumbling idiot who once had blunt lexicon that often made conversations feel like fighting Jesse James at high noon... And I'm a cave man. Anyways.

Times of serenity and calm are good for planning the future as much as reading it.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've had many DejaVu experiences throughout my life, although they seem to occur less frequently over the last few years.

Question; When you experience an episode, does it play out exactly as you had previously experienced it, or has some detail "changed"?

In my experience, DejaVu occurrences seem to represent what I've come to recognize as "nexus points" in the timeline of my life; points, like milestones, that allow me to verify my course, and take an opportunity to make choices about my path before proceeding.

To this end, when, in the past, I've had a dream, which by a certain "feeling" I could tell would result in a future dejavu experience (a form of "lucid dreaming" perhaps? Or maybe something more like precognition?), I would be presented with an optional set of behaviors which would then alter the course of my life from that point in the future (when re-lived as a dejavu) forward.

For example, I would have a dream which felt, while dreaming, like the circumstances depicted in the dream would unfold sometime in the future. In the dream, I would "observe myself", as a third party, in conversation with someone I did not recognize at the time. At a point in the conversation, the observed "me" would make a response that lead to a negative outcome.

Months, even years later, I would find myself in a conversation with some co-worker or other random person, and at a particular moment, I would suddenly remember the dream as I was living it in real time. I would remember the "error" made in the dream before the moment the error had been made, and be given the chance to avoid making the error.

Then, at other points, the dejavu is merely a sort of "temporal signpost", which I understand to be a confirmation that I appear to be "on course"....

Though I can't really say that I have any clue as to my ultimate destination!

I will say that despite all the turmoil and upheaval of the last few years, I am feeling quite unstressed, and perhaps even "amused"....as if I've finally been able to just "Let It Go!

Oddly, this newfound "peace of mind" descended over me just after the COVID pandemic was announced and the world "shut down". I felt, and continue to feel, as through "This is my time. This is why I am, what I have been made for".

And I haven't had a DejaVu since that day in March 2020.
edit on 7-4-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Nothing the last 2-3 weeks?

I wonder about moon cycles sometimes, usually at it's calmest I notice "it's a bit bright in here".

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
I've had many DejaVu experiences throughout my life, although they seem to occur less frequently over the last few years.

Question; When you experience an episode, does it play out exactly as you had previously experienced it, or has some detail "changed"?

In my experience, DejaVu occurrences seem to represent what I've come to recognize as "nexus points" in the timeline of my life; points, like milestones, that allow me to verify my course, and take an opportunity to make choices about my path before proceeding.

To this end, when, in the past, I've had a dream, which by a certain "feeling" I could tell would result in a future dejavu experience (a form of "lucid dreaming" perhaps? Or maybe something more like precognition?), I would be presented with an optional set of behaviors which would then alter the course of my life from that point in the future (when re-lived as a dejavu) forward.

For example, I would have a dream which felt, while dreaming, like the circumstances depicted in the dream would unfold sometime in the future. In the dream, I would "observe myself", as a third party, in conversation with someone I did not recognize at the time. At a point in the conversation, the observed "me" would make a response that lead to a negative outcome.

Months, even years later, I would find myself in a conversation with some co-worker or other random person, and at a particular moment, I would suddenly remember the dream as I was living it in real time. I would remember the "error" made in the dream before the moment the error had been made, and be given the chance to avoid making the error.

Then, at other points, the dejavu is merely a sort of "temporal signpost", which I understand to be a confirmation that I appear to be "on course"....

Though I can't really say that I have any clue as to my ultimate destination!

I will say that despite all the turmoil and upheaval of the last few years, I am feeling quite unstressed, and perhaps even "amused"....as if I've finally been able to just "Let It Go!

Oddly, this newfound "peace of mind" descended over me just after the COVID pandemic was announced and the world "shut down". I felt, and continue to feel, as through "This is my time. This is why I am, what I have been made for".

And I haven't had a DejaVu since that day in March 2020.

This explains my strong dejavu Ive had throughout life off and on, sometimes many years apart, but yes. It always came down to a choice. And the choice I made in the reality was different than the "Vu."
I always thought that was interesting. Youre the first person Ive heard of that mentioned the choices like that though.

Whats been going on, and what my OP meant: these experiences are just like you described....but in these, Ive made the "right choice" and it seems to just flow forawrd. As if something has been "corrected" this time. I had a strong sensation of this just the other night, and is what has prompted me to write the OP.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Nothing the last 2-3 weeks?

I wonder about moon cycles sometimes, usually at it's calmest I notice "it's a bit bright in here".

Not a thing.

It's as if "Reality" has decided that I can take a break, "get some R&R".

But I know, deep down that I am still "on call".

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I will say that despite all the turmoil and upheaval of the last few years, I am feeling quite unstressed, and perhaps even "amused"....as if I've finally been able to just "Let It Go![/ex]

I wanted to seperate this for its own post reply.
Thats where I just came to. Fresh out of the gate of the "Let it Go!" stage.
It sounds like we've walked some of the same steps here, but you're a good bit ahead of me here.

Thanks for sharing that with me

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I will say that despite all the turmoil and upheaval of the last few years, I am feeling quite unstressed, and perhaps even "amused"....as if I've finally been able to just "Let It Go![/ex]

I wanted to seperate this for its own post reply.
Thats where I just came to. Fresh out of the gate of the "Let it Go!" stage.
It sounds like we've walked some of the same steps here, but you're a good bit ahead of me here.

Thanks for sharing that with me

You're more than welcome!

Wouldn't say I'm "ahead" of anyone.

More like different paths through the same scenery.

So....umm, just between you, me, and the crickets...

Have you got any clue as to where we're supposed to be going? Or what we're going to be doing when we get wherever "there" is?

Or even, (and this is the big one that I keep shaking my head over)...

Why are there so few of us taking this "hike"?
edit on 7-4-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's good

Correlation isn't causation, it's just something I notice.

Have you got any clue as to where we're supposed to be going? Or what we're going to be doing when we get wherever "there" is?

Or even, (and this is the big one that I keep shaking my head over)...

Something I've said a few times on ATS, that Zoroastrian story really sings to me... I can theorise that the universe is on repeat with an ever-increasingly complex set of pendulums, just swinging infinity. But such thoughts can become maddening.

I much prefer turning around and looking at that light at the beginning of time. Spinning on my heels and seeing the darkness. I feel comfortable knowing there's nothing before me. Rinse & repeat.

Why are there so few of us taking this "hike"?

Idk. Fear? Blinkers? A lack of blinkers? Tunnel vision sucks. My post wasn't to push a religion either I don't know enough about it. Just that keeping of the light and the affect spinning has on our perception. It doesn't half add to the "roundness" of things.

I guess the location shouldn't matter as long as the way is lit.

I dare say we all speak of the same light, all of us.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think I know what you are saying. There is deja vu, where you feel as if you've already seen or heard the exact same situation before and then there is what I call: Memories I never had.
It's like you can feel a whole different life you lived at some other time and the 'memory' is so strong it feels similar to listening to a song from the past.

Is that what you feel?
Because I too have that sometimes, but mine is often triggered by taking a paracetamol tablet after a drink.
I guess it's little temporal lobe seizure because first I get some weird smell and then the memories [ I never had] start.
I am pretty sure it's my temporal lobes rattling a little.

Are you on new medication? Do you drink or inhale things that could interact with any medication?

Again, it is weird and feels totally real. However technically it's some sort of misfiring of nerve cells. Like stimulating a part of your brain with an electrode.

On the mystical side, you may wonder where those memories you've never had, come from.😮 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I think I know what you are saying. There is deja vu, where you feel as if you've already seen or heard the exact same situation before and then there is what I call: Memories I never had.
It's like you can feel a whole different life you lived at some other time and the 'memory' is so strong it feels similar to listening to a song from the past.

Is that what you feel?
Because I too have that sometimes, but mine is often triggered by taking a paracetamol tablet after a drink.
I guess it's little temporal lobe seizure because first I get some weird smell and then the memories [ I never had] start.
I am pretty sure it's my temporal lobes rattling a little.

Are you on new medication? Do you drink or inhale things that could interact with any medication?

Again, it is weird and feels totally real. However technically it's some sort of misfiring of nerve cells. Like stimulating a part of your brain with an electrode.

On the mystical side, you may wonder where those memories you've never had, come from.😮 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'll knock this out real quick because you just hit another note and I have a theory.

No meds, no drugs, no alcohol. I live a very clean life. I don't even take Tylenol for headaches. I just tough it out.
Good question, but no. Nothing chemical.

This is a theory. It's as out there as anything else I've read on here, and again, that's why I brought it you all.

I'll just say it plainly. I wonder if I've lived more than once. Same person, same life, different choices, different outcomes.

I'm just going to leave it there for now, but I do believe there may be even more to it than that. But it's just a wonder I've always had.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's what my pendulum comment was all about.

If you've seen it or felt it you know exactly what's next. It's a trip I don't advise.

Stay clean - motorhead is a canny song

edit on 7-4-2023 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

That's what my pendulum comment was all about.

If you've seen it or felt it you know exactly what's next. It's a trip I don't advise.

Stay clean - motorhead is a canny song

Ol motorhead🤙 good choice.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...now that you mention it...I've also noticed that you've posted the same things...repetitively...

I'm not sure if this is just a strange form of aphasia...or out and out Alzheimer's...

So, I'll ask others. Am I displaying myself as one who is going thru alzheimers? Seems like somethimng important someone ought to know and not a source of some form of entertainment. But thats me.
So, i ask the question. Am I displaying alzheimers?? or aphasia? It only takes two to confirm for me.

Read through this thread and feel inadequate to answer what you're going through. And I have had but a very brief encounter with you on a couple threads and personal PMs so I am no one to give a judgement call on your state of mind. That said, I have been a care-giver to a person with Alzheimer's at times for up to a week at a time constantly with him. And I also have my mom who is going through Alzheimer's which I was able to detect in her immediately when i called about a year and a half ago to catch up with her. And no one else had. Just little things, saying the same thing over and over repeatedly on the same call did it for me. And you don't come across that way the brief time that I know you.

There are some simple tests you can do to see if you have the start though. One simple one they did for my mom when my dad took her to the doctors was have her draw a clock and then put the hours on it, she couldn't do it.

As for the deja vu. I have felt it. And then after awhile something would pop into my mind that would tell me, oh yeah, I had a very similar conversation about 2 years ago with so-and-so, and some such as that.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Thanks randomuser. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with your family.

My grandmother died of dementia, and had Alzheimer's. My mom displayed signs recently. I'm an autodidact. Which means I'm stellar at learning from reading, and I do a bunch of research on this topic. It worried me about my mom. Mom and I are very much alike and I'm actually prepared to lose my noodle like that. I'll just be the crazy ol man talking about nonsense. I bet I'll even be fun to be around. Haha. But back to the serious. I had looked at ways to do little test that she was unaware of; because she doesn't want to face that fact. It's too hard for her. So I did sneaky little tests, and she shows signs of early onset dementia actually, or at least Alzheimer's. I am by no means a doctor. I just know she did fail some of those tests and passed others.
I know I have to be careful with this as a possibility of my own future. My mind is sharp, and clear as a bell. I like my solitude and do spend a lot of time alone. But then I have a ton of socialization through the type of work I do, so I'm well balanced there.
About the worst is my diet. Just think bachelor food. Lol

I've taken a few of those tests and am well on that front for now. I am in new territory though. I've actually been in an overabundance of joy, to be perfectly honest. My environment changed and everything that was toxic that was in my life is now gone.

And then this.
I thought, neat, I'll share it with this crowd of minds.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I dare say we all speak of the same light, all of us

I actually liked everything you laid out in that post about the pendulum, and I gotta say I believe you are actually very close to the truth. Only I won't, or can't divulge any more into why, or how I think that, because I would sound like I was speaking religion when I wasn't. I just think you're on to something, and I do remember you and I having another brief discussion about this pendulum theory of yours; or at the very least I've read it on here on another post.
Or I'm having deja Vu
Or Ive lost my marbles

🤔

And to the cloud comment,

Amen! Agreed. Just different frequencies. All vibrating together in more harmony than we realize.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join