It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astra Zenaka banned in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

a reply to: Asmodeus3

You really need to update your patter.

It's boring as it is wrong.

Very expectable answer in the absence of any valid arguments.

As we have discussed several times in the past the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it, including the UK that has produced it, for health and safety reasons.

Stop the vaccine apologetics please.

Yet I have provided a source saying that wasn't the reason in Australia.

What have you provided?

And?? According to the source.. yea that might be the case. They may have withdrawn it just to be in line with all other countries that have done the same thing. They don't want to be seen as odd and strange. Those Australians...

I quoted the reason they have stopped using.

Seems relevant to the topic.

Yet you accuse others of denying reality.

Yes you have provided a source that nobody can open which engages in vaccine apologetics just as you do. Congratulations!

It's really convincing when you call any and all evidence you disagree with vaccine apologetics.

I congratulate you again for providing a source that engages in vaccine apologetics. I was sure that you can find such a source but next time make sure we can open it so we can read through.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

here is some more.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

What did you expect them to say? That they were pulling AstraZeneca two years after it was already known that it was creating problems, but they continued to let people be hurt by it anyway?

Like I said in my previous posts, AstraZeneca was probably the first to be outed for the problems it was causing...

March 16, 2021

Why Countries Around the World Are Suspending Use of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 Vaccine

time.com...

May 7, 2021...

EU reviews reports of rare nerve disorder after AstraZeneca's COVID-19 shot

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: ScepticScot

What did you expect them to say? That they were pulling AstraZeneca two years after it was already known that it was creating problems, but they continued to let people be hurt by it anyway?

Like I said in my previous posts, AstraZeneca was probably the first to be outed for the problems it was causing...

March 16, 2021

Why Countries Around the World Are Suspending Use of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 Vaccine

time.com...

May 7, 2021...

EU reviews reports of rare nerve disorder after AstraZeneca's COVID-19 shot

www.reuters.com...

There is no need to explain to the other member why the Astrazeneca vaccine was withdrawn from Australia. For the same reason it was withdrawn from most countries that have used the vaccine including the UK where the vaccine was produced.

The miracle of science is no longer with us. It has been quietly and methodically pulled from the market for the reasons we all know. There is no need for further explanations. The facts speak for themselves.

The other member is engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as trying to defend the pharmaceuticals unsuccessfully. He has now found a link that propagates vaccine apologetics just as he does. So what?? His claims and whatever is on the site are just unsubstantiated opinions that have no weight and are at odds with reality.

If you go to my profile you can find the many threads I have created to 'honour' Astrazeneca. It was known long time ago why their vaccines were pulled from the market. Australia's decision is just the nail in the coffin.
edit on 7-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It's time for these deniers to stop reading media articles and start opening up the medical studies discussing all of these details. Lord knows there are plenty of these medical studies out there to choose from.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

It's time for these deniers to stop reading media articles and start opening up the medical studies discussing all of these details. Lord knows there are plenty of these medical studies out there to choose from.

Medical studies and research papers? Common sense and evaluation of facts? Naaah.

What is really striking is that a random site online is used as a valid argument on why the vaccine was withdrawn, reflecting the unqualified opinion of its author... And then presented here as a valid explanation.

If that's the case then we wouldn't need science or scientists or any critical evaluation of facts. It's just mind boggling!

Look! There is a site I found online that engages in the same vaccine apologetics as I do... It must be true!

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Both your links are to media articles.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Medical studies and research papers? Common sense and evaluation of facts? Naaah.

What is really striking is that a random site online is used as a valid argument on why the vaccine was withdrawn, reflecting the unqualified opinion of its author... And then presented here as a valid explanation.

If that's the case then we wouldn't need science or scientists or any critical evaluation of facts. It's just mind boggling!

Look! There is a site I found online that engages in the same vaccine apologetics as I do... It must be true!

As opposed to the opinion of an anonymous poster in a conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I congratulate you once more for providing a source that engages in vaccine apologetics. I was sure that you can find such a source but next time make sure we can open it so we can read through. Congratulations again! You gave been very convincing as always!

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I congratulate you once more for providing a source that engages in vaccine apologetics. I was sure that you can find such a source but next time make sure we can open it so we can read through. Congratulations again! You gave been very convincing as always!

And you keep posting the Antivax apologetics.

I would say your sheer level of wrong is entertaining, but it's long been too repetitive for that to be the case.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I would say your sheer level of wrong is entertaining, but it's long been too repetitive for that to be the case.

Repetition is great and it helps massively the learning process

BBC reporter dies due to Astrazeneca vaccine serious adverse reaction.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

Stop the vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I congratulate you again for finding an online link that promotes vaccine apologetics just as you do. I suppose you made the search on your own and you didn't have any help. But next time make sure we can open it so we can read through.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You do like repetion. So, may I repeat the fact that Lisa Shaw passed away in the summer of 2021.

Now, your reply will no doubt be as repetitive as it is predictable.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

April 2021

www.nytimes.com...

Denmark says it’s permanently stopping use of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The miracle of science was ditched back in April 2021 in Denmark. Then most other countries that used it have stopped using it a few months later. It took 2 years for Australia to do what they should have done long time ago.

Not the greatest success story. A vaccine that has been withdrawn pretty much from all countries that have used it after 'rare adverse events'.

The most failed vaccine campaign in the history of medicine.

the vaccine apologetics and the defending of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You do like repetion. So, may I repeat the fact that Lisa Shaw passed away in the summer of 2021.

Now, your reply will no doubt be as repetitive as it is predictable.

There are many who have passed away because of the AstraZeneca vaccine and many more injured. I have created several threads about deaths and injuries caused by the vaccines. Why do you think the Astrazeneca 'miracle' in being pulled from the markets? The facts speak for themselves.

edit on 7-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You have had your answer to your question over and over.

There has been too much repetition already.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Too bad for you that you can never go back on what you've said to support these garbage vaccines, just double down, triple down, and paint yourself in a corner.

17 countries stopped using Astra Zenaka before this, so what is your point? We have seen it has had issues for like 1+ years now, nothing new here with it.

edit on 7-4-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I agree lets, but without all the hyperbole and bias the anti-vaccers seem to keep pushing.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I didn't think the astra zenneca vaccine was ever used in the US?

It was never approved for US so not sure what that poster is suggesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Both your links are to media articles.

Thanks for the laugh.

What can I say? I've read more than my share of studies on the subject and some people, like yourself, either just refuse to read them or don't know how to interpret them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join