It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commence Spiraling: Pluto Is Entering Aquarius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok Astrologers, Pluto enters Aquarius today !!!

What's that mean for people and institutions?

Whatabout Governments and Con Artists and Liars?

Howbout Economies?

We need guidance!

Well, friends, there’s a reason astrologers have been keeping a close eye on March 2023. Just a few weeks after Saturn moved into Pisces — sending shock waves across our individual and collective responsibilities — Pluto, the celestial body associated with massive, long-term transformation, is shifting into the sign of Aquarius on March 23. And what does that mean? Well … what were you doing in the year 1777? Because that’s the last time Pluto occupied this zodiac sign. Suffice it to say, the next two decades may be a bit unprecedented.

GooGle "pluto enters aquarius politics"

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the only guidance I needed was given over 50 years ago by The Fifth Dimension.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Aquarius, the last air sign of the zodiac, is represented by a water bearer carrying a vase filled with water to share with the masses, symbolizing equity, humanity, and collective care. Governed by Uranus, Aquarius is associated with scientific breakthroughs, medical and technological advancements, and the needs of society at large. Might that devolve into dogmatism or an AI takeover or irreparable institutional collapse? Possibly! But, at the end of the day, Aquarius is a humanitarian with a penchant for invention, so during Pluto in Aquarius, we should brace ourselves for lots of major changes that impact policy, technology, and the collective.

Pluto will be in Aquarius from March 23 through June 11; January 20, 2024, through September 1, 2024; and November 19, 2024 through March 8, 2043.

Oh, dear; we may be in for a very rough ride before things straighten out again. As hard as AI and biolabs playing/creating novel new viruses, along with the push for mRNA vaccines for every ailment imaginable right now the cockroaches may stay on the winning end for a bit longer.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
David Palmer, aka The Leo King, is interviewed on Fade to Black with Jimmy Church on Pluto in Aquarius. Jimmy asks him why is everyone freaking out about this. The answer, Pluto represents the deep emotions, the hidden, and doesn't follow the rules. I'm an aquarian. We can be cold, heady and on the edge. It's going to be there till 2044.

I'm a dedicated follower of the The Leo King. In the fall of 2019, he said everything is going to change. And several planets including Pluto were going into Capricorn. My father was a Capricorn. A smart, successful alpha man who was a dick. I though I can handle this. I had no idea what Pluto in Capricorn would do.

edit on 3 23 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ooooh right on, fortune telling!

I like this one!

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The first thing to understand about all this astrological hyperbole Pluto in Aquarius is that this is a 3-step process so to speak. Pluto in Aquarius really won't be a thing until 2024, and really not until 2025.

In three months Pluto will go retrograde, and will re-enter Capricorn in reverse motion (from our earthly perspective. Pluto doesn't really reverse motion). So this is just Pluto dipping his toes into the Aquarian pond. He isn't done with Capricorn yet.

Pluto will re-enter Aquarius next year, but will once again go retrograde, re-enter Capricorn for a short time before resuming forward motion an re-entering Aquarius for good.

So it will be a couple of years before Pluto is firmly in Aquarius and wreaking his havoc fully expressing his energy in Aquarius.

Important dates in this process will be those when Pluto goes stationary before going retrograde and before moving forward again, as well as the dates that Pluto (in forward motion again) passes the same degree as when he went stationary. Events on/about those dates Pluto is stationary before retrograde, will be addressed again when Pluto transits that degree and sign again.

(I have no idea what those dates/degrees are, and I'm too exhausted to look them up right now -- sorry)

Hopefully, however, when these issues crop up again, we are better informed, prepared, and armed than the first time. Because the retrograde period is a time for re-examination, re-consideration, re-grouping, and reflection. So that we can be better informed, prepared and armed.

When Pluto does move into Aquarius for good... well, we'll talk then.

Pluto needs to focus on Cappy matters and kicking authority's ass.
edit on 23-3-2023 by Boadicea because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Interesting from your link.....

Let's briefly travel back to the last time Pluto was in Aquarius—which was 1777 through 1797. Any history buffs out there? That was the height of the American Revolution and the French Revolution, and if this go-around is anything like the last one, revolutions we can expect. (Whether literal or figurative remains to be seen, of course.)

Also interestingly, I watched this really fascinating documentary on Pluto a while back. The BBC ran it again last night... the 23rd!
Horizon: Pluto Back From The Dead
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Well, I hate to be toooo technical, but it means diddly/squat.
Astrology is a load of absolute hokum, pigswill and penguin droppings. The movement of planets through pretty patterns of stars in the sky does not affect us in any way shape or form whatsoever.
However, gullible people who buy newspapers and read their horoscopes believe in it. Idiots, idiots everywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

but, but,but that can't be, cause,

When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

and then were suppose to,

Alright, everybody
C'mon now, we gon' use other words for this song
Let the sun shine
Let the sunshine in
C'mon, sing along with it
Let the sun shine
Let the sunshine in
The sunshine in (you've got to feel it)
Let the sun shine (you've got to feel it)
Let the sunshine in (ahh, open up your heart)
The sunshine in (and let it shine on in)
Let the sun shine Let the sunshine in
The sunshine in Let the sun shine
Let the sunshine in The sunshine in

edit on 24-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Astrology is a load of absolute hokum, pigswill and penguin droppings. The movement of planets through pretty patterns of stars in the sky does not affect us in any way shape or form whatsoever.
However, gullible people who buy newspapers and read their horoscopes believe in it. Idiots, idiots everywhere.

The so called "NWO" are being ruined because they take these things seriously, and we keep ruining their plans on every calendar out there. It is funny and true. Mostly Lol.

I'm an aquarius guy. Giggle.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Great Explanation !! 👍😎

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Well you're just no fun at all areya 🤨

Miserable hate monger !! 😡

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
As far as I'm concerned, the only guidance I needed was given over 50 years ago by The Fifth Dimension.

I came here to say that loooooooooove will fill the air....

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Interesting from your link.....

Let's briefly travel back to the last time Pluto was in Aquarius—which was 1777 through 1797. Any history buffs out there? That was the height of the American Revolution and the French Revolution, and if this go-around is anything like the last one, revolutions we can expect. (Whether literal or figurative remains to be seen, of course.)

Also interestingly, I watched this really fascinating documentary on Pluto a while back. The BBC ran it again last night... the 23rd!
Horizon: Pluto Back From The Dead
Rainbows
Jane

I'm just glad Pluto is back in the spotlight. I was a little salty when astronomers pushed it aside and said it was a stupid moon instead of a planet.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I found astrology much to vague in it's predictions. I mostly rely tea leaves and the study of chicken entrails for divination; much more precise.
edit on 24-3-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'll just add that when Pluto is in Aquarius to stay, in terms of national matters --political/social/economic -- Pluto will be setting his sights on "We The People" and what we do and don't do to contribute to our woes.

We The People are in for some major comeuppance too. We need an attitude adjustment. Pluto will show us exactly what we need to let go of... and why... and who/what we need to be.

Because we don't have an exact "birth" time, we cannot calculate an accurate "birth" chart for the USA. But using July 4, 1776 tells us our nation's Moon is in Aquarius. In national matters, the Moon represents the people -- that's us.

So by house, degree and/or sign Pluto will be in conjunction with our nation's Moon for about 20 years (until 2044).

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Good explanation again 👍

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Ok Astrologers, Pluto enters Aquarius today !!!

What's that mean for people and institutions?

Whatabout Governments and Con Artists and Liars?

Howbout Economies?

We need guidance!

Well, friends, there’s a reason astrologers have been keeping a close eye on March 2023. Just a few weeks after Saturn moved into Pisces — sending shock waves across our individual and collective responsibilities — Pluto, the celestial body associated with massive, long-term transformation, is shifting into the sign of Aquarius on March 23. And what does that mean? Well … what were you doing in the year 1777? Because that’s the last time Pluto occupied this zodiac sign. Suffice it to say, the next two decades may be a bit unprecedented.

GooGle "pluto enters aquarius politics"

The stars told me that my comprehension of them are nothing when weighed against time & space. I wipe my a## with star charts.

new topics

top topics

join