It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dog Learned her lesson the hard way

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Oh...as well? She freaked out n ate my van seats!!!
✌️

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

He does that with stuff on counters/surfaces too. But his new GET OUT OF BED NOW HUMAN thing is to literally claw and cling upside down to the mattress and walk like the exorcist on the underside of the mattress. its loud and its not good for the bed obviously so now I have to at least move to spray a salvo of water under there to make him run out.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

People from Wisconsin drown their food in Ranch dressing

as a former wisconsinite, i find that statement bigoted...some of us put Blue Cheese or Thousand Island dressing on our food...maybe sweet baby ray's

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Belgian

My old neighbor had a Belgian and that bark was something to behold…The loudness and strength of it.

They are incredible dogs. Athletic, smart, incredibly loyal and scary as hell... (...as seen on "Cops")

My boy is an incredibly efficient dog toy destroyer. His "Mali-gator snap" is absolutely incredible...

I wouldn't trade him for a hundred golden retrievers... and they literally retrieve gold.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Oh...as well? She freaked out n ate my van seats!!!
✌️

Mine has eaten seats, but prefers seat belts... we have to muzzle him on car trips; leather interiors are expensive to repair... seatbelts are almost as bad.

Jeep Grand Cherokee seatbelts run about $600 a pop. The belts in my Impala cost $500... I've had to replace a few.

He has been a pricey sidekick... and I love him

edit on 24-3-2023 by madmac5150 because: Yarr squared

top topics

<< 1   >>

join