It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crypto: GET OUT RIGHT NOW

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Tether, which is ran by a bunch of criminals, very recently moved what I believe is most of their liquidity into off shore banking, in the Bahamas. When Tether collapses it's going to take out most of the crypto world, or at least devalue it severely. If you follow Gareth Soloway, he's got a new video out right now predicting BTC going to $13,000 or near that. I predict a Tether collapse will take BTC to right around $3,400.

Listen to this article about Tether and the truth about the "audit":

protos.com...

The collapse of Tether is going to be timed in with the 40+ banks that are going to collapse next week.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
Tether, which is ran by a bunch of criminals, very recently moved what I believe is most of their liquidity into off shore banking, in the Bahamas. When Tether collapses it's going to take out most of the crypto world, or at least devalue it severely. If you follow Gareth Soloway, he's got a new video out right now predicting BTC going to $13,000 or near that. I predict a Tether collapse will take BTC to right around $3,400.

Listen to this article about Tether and the truth about the "audit":

protos.com...

The collapse of Tether is going to be timed in with the 40+ banks that are going to collapse next week.

If crypto does collapse or goes really really low, it will be the perfect time to buy more of it. That's what I'll do.

I've made thousands on crypto so I can't lose my original bets no matter if I buy or sell.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you think BTC or others will recover, then by all means go for it. Follow the Wyckoff model to predict the price. It seems to follow it pretty well. Screw chart analysis, means nothing. I saw this video on YT where this guy was using solar and lunar cycles to predict the price of BTC. LOL what a joke.

I feel horrible for the people of El Salvador who had BTC forced on them. It's not going well over there, hospitals have closed, also schools, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

I can see a rug pull like this happening especially in the current economic climate we are in, especially since a lot of people are moving their money and rushing to crypto as the banks fail.
I stake my holdings and never more than I can afford to lose, so let it come down and I’ll scoop up more for the ride back up.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I got out before I put my money in….due diligence of research.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Tether, which is ran by a bunch of criminals

Not to nitpick but technically bankers are pretty much criminals in suits who just happen to own or lobby our lawmakers and politicians.
edit on 18-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you didn't get in crypto in the beginning then its a worthless venture I've tried no profits at all , The only way to make money with crypto now is if you have money a lot of money to buy in .

There's something new I'm looking into and that's AI it's in its infancy but shows unlimited earnings with the right programs .
edit on 18-3-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
But...but i can´t!

Because i never was in.

Simply because i believe only in physical stuff and not in 0`s and 1`s in the web.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Is that why Bitcoin skyrocketed this week?

I’m not seeing it.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

How did Bitcoin sky rocket ? It gained like $5000 and will soon be back down to around $20g - Far Far from the $70g's it used to be .
edit on 18-3-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I was heavy in the red, and had been for well over a year. Im now back in the black.
edit on 18-3-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
They’re also talking about Trump being arrested this coming week and when headlines like this happen I wonder what else are we being distracted from.

A few whales buy bitcoin and start the FOMO, they jump out and then down it all goes down.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe. People have been claiming tether will crash for a decade...call a crash every day you could be right one day.

This banking fraud going on is exactly why BTC was made and its up like 50-60 % since January 1st. 30 some % in the last 7 days alone.

Like others if it rugs im loading up. US Dollar is going to zero.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So ideally, the time now is to sell and the time to buy would be towards the end of the crash. But with all due respect, I do not trust crypto gurus or those who believe they know whats going to happen. Iv'e seen many of these crypto people tell people to buy for their own gain or out of pure ignorance that results in major losses.

I really hope crypto has a bright future but no doubt that there is major mistrust with all the scandals and crashes in the past year.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Tether and Bitcoin are two entirely different cryptos.

Tether collapsing could actually strengthen Bitcoin as a storage for wealth, as it would further prove that people can't be trusted, so decentralized distributed ledger technology is needed to keep everyone honest.

As technology advances, so should the ability to detect theft and fraud.

As far as markets go, there are winners and losers, that's just how it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
A few whales buy bitcoin and start the FOMO, they jump out and then down it all goes down.

I think you're overlooking something.

Rinse, and Repeat

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Interesting observation. Perhaps this is a distraction they insiders will use to make their money before another big crash occurs. It's quite sad because crypto was supposed to be a hopeful alternative to the financial industry vampires that absorb the wealth at the top. And from what I'm seeing, much of that is happening within crypto. A lot of average joes losing a lot of money while people at the top skate away with a barrel full of coin.

As a stated before, I don't think crypto will go away because it has a lot of great uses. But, the vampries are scheming about and looking to make more moves to drain us dry (again).

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

We will know more about the details of the new Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) on Wednesday @ the Federal Reserve bank meeting speech. I had thought they were trying to keep the costs of the FDIC insurance program down by limiting it to $250,000 per investor for any one bank. They could cover the huge uninsured deposit losses by fast tracking them into US treasuries and bonds held by the bank failure claimants but not immediately available. Lots of debt on the books gamblers don't usually want to buy. Fed HODL for gamblers? But then again it could all end like Tuesday in Atlantic City.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
there's a fundamental flaw in crypto, its too decentralized and impossible to control, as a result it fluctuates wildly and is too unstable for people to trust, its why the dollar is fiat, because fiat currency isn't bound to the whims of individuals and is far more stable because its controlled by the government. if the dollar was like crypto America would've fallen into economic collapse in the 1980's along side the Soviet Union. they fell because they ended price controls because gorby thought shocking an economy was a bright idea, bad idea, it made everything go to # in just a few years because how out of control prices became. crypto is just an element of instability that should be banned everywhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

luckily, I only have a couple of K wrapped up in it, nothing I was not willing to toss on a powerball shot / risk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join