It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simulation or Glitch in the Matrix

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
It was more like this, but parallel to the ground.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Could you point me in the direction of a country or set of ideals that you believe is liberating from the constructs you just out lined.

What country and what beliefs in your eyes are the superior ones.

All is love and love is real you say. Yet your posts and attitude are totally devoid of anything even remotely resembling love. Seems like your trying to pigeon hole yourself out of existence.
a reply to: ltrz2025

edit on 14-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Could you point me in the direction of a country or set of ideals that you believe is liberating from the constructs you just out lined.
What country and what beliefs in your eyes are the superior ones.
All is love and love is real you say. Yet your posts and attitude are totally devoid of anything even remotely resembling love. Seems like your trying to pigeon hole yourself out of existence.

1. There are no countries. Those are artificially made ideas injected in your brain. Just like believing in Santa Claus.

2. I can give you many ideals, but that's just opinions of other people. Your responsibility, as a human being, is to find the liberation by yourself. I can surely suggest a lot of content, but I know you probably wouldn't even look at it.

3. Telling the truth and trying to eradicate the misconceptions and fallacious reasonings are a form of love. What you want is that I respect people's comfortable lies. That is not love. That's lying.

4. That thing about the pigeon hole talks about you, not about me. Reading your lines, then I question you: why do you think that "your existence" changes for what people in the internet think about you?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid
I've seen two large aircraft seemingly just hover in place, an airline jet (I was nine with my large family, and the thing was neither in mid-takeoff nor landing), and a freakin' Lockheed C-5 Galaxy that did the same. Both times many of us were on the road driving past nearby visible runway strips. This was decades ago, a decade apart.

Saw the same thing in Germany once. A passenger jet just hanging in the sky with a smaller version of the same plane apparently a bit above it (from my perspective as observer). They never moved. I was in a train at the time and kept watching, expecting to detect movement or at least a change of view. Nothing. I asked my wife to look and see if it looked that way to her as well. It did.

I wondered at the time if someone had floated some kind of balloon, but it would have had to be big to look as large as it did from what was clearly a good distance away.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I have seen similar. It too was a crow. I giggled afterwards.

Enjoy the ride and the show.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid
I've seen two large aircraft seemingly just hover in place,

I once saw a house fly and a horse fly on the same day. Cool.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The first time I saw a bird shaped scarecrow here in the UK, I also made a double take.
They come in all sorts of shapes and often you can't see the thin pole it is attached to.
Other than that you get birds of prey often eying a mouse, hardly moving.
The one picture on here is a dead bird caught in a wire.

Sometimes birds as well as huuuuuughe airplanes can indeed surf the upstreams.
Its physics and happens regularly, it saves petrol for planes and energy in birds.

Whilst I am open to glitches, it really depends on what you know.
To a medieval farmer all technology will look like the devil's magic, even a talking barbie doll would have freaked them out.

First we must clear the possible before claiming something outrageous.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As expected a hollow response from a hallow man.

1. Well there is definitely defined space that certain humans control that other humans have no claim too. You can try and say the my property isn’t actually my real property but it is I assure you it has boundaries that can be defined easily and consequences for viola then. So yes there are counties, some are vastly better then other. Just lien some homes are vastly better then others.

2. Liberate my self from the current paradigm like what? Sustenance farming in some kind of commune? I am quite liberated free to choose and think. Give me the content so I choose if it’s worth while or not.

3. How would you even be able to grasp what it is that I want? That’s a fallacy in and of it’s self. A lie to yourself that you understand me. That’s not love it’s lying.

4. Again I don’t think it changes that’s your projection of what you believe I think and feel all things outside of your ability to know.

I asked for substance to back up your claims all I got was flowery speech as usual.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Lol, you call me a "hollow" man and then you ask me to help you liberate yourself?... Dude, you are the pigeon.

*Insert Facepalm meme here*

Not only you won't get it, you don't deserve it.

Bye now

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I didn’t ask for any help again misconstrued. I asked you too show me what you believe which seems to be nothing.

See yea.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I didn’t ask for any help again misconstrued. I asked you too show me what you believe which seems to be nothing.
See yea.

But I'm such a hollow man, why are you so interested in me, pigeon?... Are you trying to obliterate your internet existence?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
This bird was about 20 yards off the road. There are no light lines or anything else running through this open field. This field is less than a mile from my house and I pass it twice a day. What I saw was not normal, to me at least.

If you are referring to the bird in the video, that I posted, it is not dead. It may be snared on something but definitely not dead.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well you share the same view in almost every thread regardless of the context of the thread. I was curious how you came to that view point if there was any substance to back it up.

Like I said you repeat the same things in most threads to most posters. Why is that where do you draw from or it just stuff you yourself made up? I am still willing to give it all a look over.

Seems like a waste of time however. You can dish it out but clearly can’t take it. Your reply posts have degraded substantially.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Anything on the topic?
If not, ya'll get a room or something or make a bitchfest thread of your own.
Thanks,

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The bird you seen was gliding on a wind current happens all the time in open fields. Some birds of pray have evolved to do it quite efficiently. I see them in the ditches frequently staying in place scanning for rodents.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 14-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well you share the same view in almost every thread regardless of the context of the thread. I was curious how you came to that view point if there was any substance to back it up.

Like I said you repeat the same things in most threads to most posters. Why is that where do you draw from or it just stuff you yourself made up? I am still willing to give it all a look over.

Seems like a waste of time however. You can dish it out but clearly can’t take it. Your reply posts have degraded substantially.

Lol. I didn't know I had a fan following me around, never noticed you. Sorry to disappoint, I guess. Much love and light in your life pigeon, seems like you are going to need it.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I wish that were the case. It was not.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Only a few new threads each day here on ATS so it’s pretty easy to actually read everything posted by everyone on a daily basis.

Dunning–Kruger effect mixed with the Barnum effect all rolled into one sandwich.

I had no expectations so there is no disappointment, no problem. Love and light as you say.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Maybe he was just showing-off ?

His crow friends were probably watching from the trees, as he performed his gravity and physics denying feat.

You could maybe go by that field tomorrow, and leave them a peace offering of some food ?

( Not like regular bread though. That stuff's not good for anyone. )

Have been visited by a jet-black/electric-blue raven, and a black pigeon in the last couple of months.

After giving me a good look at them, they both pooped and left.
(That's two separate visits, not both at the same time. )

First-Nation's™ folk believe that crows, and/or ravens : are messengers from ' the other side ' .

That suspended crow sounds like a real mind-blower man !

Who knows what this place is ?
Whatever it is : a boatload of people are absolutely hypnotized into it, somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join