It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your New Threat and It's a Superfungus.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I seen a documentary that was about the fugi invading the brain of th insect and making it do all kind of weird things, pretty amazing.

I guess that is what is coming next, after the jabs, the body will start growing fungi and will take over the human brain.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
So they are getting ides from video games now? 'The last of us' which is also a TV series now. Pure propaganda folks!

I think it's the other way around. They're makng those series/movies based on the reality. It's just that it didn't happen yet. But they know it's coming...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think there is more fungus amongst us than we realize and it may be getting misdiagnosed.

A couple of summers ago we were backpacking in the Rockies. It was an unusually wet year and the lower forests were full of mushrooms, toadstools, and bracken fungus.

A day or so after returning to civilization I got a strange itchy rash on my lower legs. I hiked in shorts as the temp was in the high 20’s so I suspected that I may have brushed up against something that I reacted to.

Anyway, after trying a couple of prescribed ointments with no luck, I decided to experiment with a bit of self medication.

I rubbed a bit of Canesten athletes foot ointment on one of my legs and the rash started to clear up in that area overnight.

I used it on both legs where I had the rash and it was gone in a few days.

Maybe it was fungal because from what I understand that is what athletes foot is?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It's a lot of fun to harvest the exotic fungi after a rain down at Lick Creek park.

Careful though, they ain't all lil brownies.

edit on 24-1-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The humongous fungus is going to get us...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sounds like the last of us Tv rendition is making its rounds.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

That was my thought as well. Good time for some viral marketing I suppose.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yea, well it can go fung itself...

For fung sakes...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I read something that said whatever ails us on earth, there is also a cure for on earth.

There are a lot of natural antifungals

Garlic
Ginger
Olive oil,
Olive leaf tea
Apple cider vinegar
Coconut oil
Kimchi
Turmeric

There’s a lot more.
An alkaline diet.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not going to live in fear.
I am going to enjoy each day.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fungal marketing**

a reply to: Hypntick

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yep, me too.

From what I’ve seen most people get taken down by something unexpected and not the things they get all worried about.

I was raised on a ranch and always tried to be sensibly cautious. Avoided getting cow sh!t in my mouth, too much chicken coop dust up my nose, washed pesticide and herbicide off for the most part, and was only damaged by a couple of horses.

In the end a piano will probably crush me!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Coming soon to a booster shot near you

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

well, my cat hasn't eaten a mouse in her life, so i'm safe...its those darn fleas that plague her

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You know why the Mushroom was invited to all the parties? He was a fun-guy.

Matango
Matango is a 1963 Japanese horror film directed by Ishirō Honda. The film stars Akira Kubo, Kumi Mizuno and Kenji Sahara. It is partially based on William Hope Hodgson's short story "The Voice in the Night" and is about a group of castaways on an island who are unwittingly altered by a local species of mutagenic mushrooms

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-1-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
monolauran and bromalain together might have a chance of combating the fungus. Bromelain is in the core and stem and leaves of the pineapple, it is present in the growth of the top of a pineapple when you stick it into thesand and it grows into a plant. Monolauran is formed when you mix alcohol with coconut oil or even some coconut. Pina Coladas taste pretty darn good to me.

Will it work? Well, drinking some fresh homemade Pina Caladas every day would definitely make you feel better anyway.

Chaga chemistry also has some good antifungal properties. you can make Butamic acid by taking some Birch bark off a dead tree and soaking it in alcohol too, you don't have to find a Chaga mushroom. You can also make it by mixing birch syrup with alcohol or even the sap of a birch tree with alcohol which won't kill the tree. Will this work for this fungus? I don't know, but it will give you something to do with fresh air from the forest collecting the sap or bark. Just don't ring the tree or it will kill the tree. Tapping it would probably not kill the tree. Just don't drink this concoction and drive, you could wind up spending a day in the slammer.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yep, me too.

From what I’ve seen most people get taken down by something unexpected and not the things they get all worried about.

I was raised on a ranch and always tried to be sensibly cautious. Avoided getting cow sh!t in my mouth, too much chicken coop dust up my nose, washed pesticide and herbicide off for the most part, and was only damaged by a couple of horses.

In the end a piano will probably crush me!

My dad was the most health conscious person I ever met. Would barely eat red meat, no alcohol, no smoking, would even take pepperoni off of pizza. He worked out every day of the week……..Ended up dying from complications of Parkinsons!

My mom always nagged him about cholesterol and in the end his heart was amazingly strong.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Chaga chemistry also has some good antifungal properties. you can make Butamic acid by taking some Birch bark off a dead tree and soaking it in alcohol too,

People here are starting to really get into Birch syrup instead of Maple syrup, wonder if that has any healing properties.
Maple syrup actually has a lot of good minerals!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: rickymouse

Chaga chemistry also has some good antifungal properties. you can make Butamic acid by taking some Birch bark off a dead tree and soaking it in alcohol too,

People here are starting to really get into Birch syrup instead of Maple syrup, wonder if that has any healing properties.
Maple syrup actually has a lot of good minerals!

Yes it does. It doesn't have nearly as much good taste as maple syrup though. I have a small bottle in the fridge and tasted it but I heard from the guy who makes it that it makes a better marinade for meats than a syrup. Yes, it has some really good properties, especially if you mix it with a little booze and use it as a marinade....maybe Jack Daniels would taste good with it to make a BBQ sauce. It has Betulate if not not mixed with alcohol, mixing it with booze turns it into Betulinic acid from what I read. I have read many articles on this birch tree chemistry and remember, real maple syrup does also have some antiviral chemistries too. The white shelf mushrooms on birch trees also have some antiviral and anticancer properties, they are just not as potent.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I remember something about this from a couple of years ago.
Was it a Fungus or Fungal that got spread on Leaf Bread or something like that?
Where did I see it……🤔

PS…. Was there something about a dirty front yard involved?
I know, I know……… What was it?

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: ahhhhhh, Who remembers leafy?? Anyone? LOLOL

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I’d have gone with a hydraulic starter myself….

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join