It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis - Norway Funeral Homes Overwhelmed With The Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As highly vaccinated countries around the world experience a massive and sustained increase in all cause mortality, governments and the media remain silent. In Norway, some funeral homes are so overwhelmed they have been forced to store excess bodies in garages. The majority of these deaths aren't attributed to covid, and these funeral homes have never seen this number of corpses in their entire history. The funeral homes employees also believe that the peak has not been reached yet. Indeed, this is a global phenomena that is being swept under the rug, and for many it's a silent genocide.

Svanholm believes that the funeral home has seen a 30 percent increase in deaths this year compared to last year.

“We have not had such an increase since the company started in 1922,” said Svanholm to local tv.

In order to deal with the increasing number of dead, they have opened a cool emergency room in a garage.

Capacity constraints forced families to wait more than two weeks to bury their loved ones

SOURCE

edit on 24-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is so grave and huge that it is a 100% certainty that populations will eventually realize they have been lied to.
Can't hide mass genocide for long

Blowback will be massive

Globalists will hang from every lampost...
edit on 24-12-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Why is it only happening in Europe...better yet...why is Europe the only place reporting on this?

Surely it's going on globally. Why are we not hearing about it?

Are they that good at keeping it under wraps...or are we going to see this everywhere? I would think that if we had a 20+% increase in deaths in my home town...people would notice! People would be asking questions!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I really love Doom but out of the contacts I have and relationships I know of 1 person who died of Covid not vaccine and no one else and everyone I know has got all the boosters I'm just not seeing the panic ? Not vaccinated myself . Those polls or stats are skewed at best . I'm ready for a Mad Max World hopefully before i'm dead we need a reset but the Vaccine isn't it .
edit on 24-12-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Why is it only happening in Europe...better yet...why is Europe the only place reporting on this?

Are they that good at keeping it under wraps...or are we going to see this everywhere? I would think that if we had a 20+% increase in deaths in my home town...people would notice! People would be asking questions!

The Twitter files confirmed that all information is being controlled by NWO aligned governments, so to find the truth you have to be a detective and it takes work. Australia, New Zealand and Canada are having the same issues to name a few. The virtually unvaxxt continent of Africa is not having these issues.
edit on 24-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

You may have a better chance of knowing someone who is sick or died due to clotting, stroke, heart issues, neurological disorders, etc than you do of someone vaccine injured or killed.

It’s not popular to report it as a vaccine issue but they do report the resulting disorder.

I’ve seen an uptick of those issues in my circles. Also a ridiculous amount of viral sickness.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

You may have a better chance of knowing someone who is sick or died due to clotting, stroke, heart issues, neurological disorders, etc than you do of someone vaccine injured or killed.

It’s not popular to report it as a vaccine issue but they do report the resulting disorder.

I’ve seen an uptick of those issues in my circles. Also a ridiculous amount of viral sickness.

Exactly, that's why it's a "silent" epidemic.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am actually hearing more and more "died unexpectedly" than normal.
Died in their sleep, dropped dead, heart failure, etc.
Friends, relatives, usually older population, vaccinated...

It's not normal.

But you can bet it will be down-played, under-reported, or missed entirely.
Par-for-the-course

I say, time will tell what transpires.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The most amazing thing to me about all this is not the truth itself, but those who continue to deny it.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

No....those that took the jabs are effectively brainwashed. They won't do anything.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Garages are ice cold there, they could probably stack coffins in the side yard and theyd be fine thru the winter. But if theres a 30 percent increase in mortality and its within some sort of bell curve then this aint the worst of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The Twitter files confirmed that all information is being controlled by NWO aligned governments, so to find the truth you have to be a detective and it takes work. Australia, New Zealand and Canada are having the same issues to name a few. The virtually unvaxxt continent of Africa is not having these issues.

I have no doubt it's vax related...I was simply wondering why we haven't seen/heard about it here!

Apparently the majority has spoken...it was a dumb question!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

This is so grave and huge that it is a 100% certainty that populations will eventually realize they have been lied to.

Blowback will be massive

No, those who, in the light of all the deaths from this disease, continue to suggest that the disease itself is benign, advise people to avoid the vaccines (several different ones), advise others to not wear masks (and to ridicule the mere concept of doing so), to advise against social distancing, or any move that has been tried to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Those people probably should be held liable for the outcomes we are seeing.

But hanging people from lamp posts is purely evil and criminal, and is an indicator of the immorality and innate evil of these types of people.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Blowback will be massive

No, those who, in the light of all the deaths from this disease, continue to suggest that the disease itself is benign, advise people to avoid the vaccines (several different ones), advise others to not wear masks (and to ridicule the mere concept of doing so), to advise against social distancing, or any move that has been tried to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Those people probably should be held liable for the outcomes we are seeing.

But hanging people from lamp posts is purely evil and criminal, and is an indicator of the immorality and innate evil of these types of people.

I am dumber for having read your comment...but not quite as bad as you posting it!

Are you really that brainwashed? Propaganda worked well on you!!!

How about the person who funded the development of this virus? You're following their marching orders to the letter!!!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Norway: 7 per cent more deaths than expected this year – due to Covid

Goodness...you're a die hard...did you happen to see who is saying that?

Norwegian Institute of Public Health

LMFAO...that's as bad as our CDC saying the vaccines are safe and effective (oh...also masks)!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Blowback will be massive

I am dumber for having read your comment...but not quite as bad as you posting it!

How about the person who funded the development of this virus? You're following their marching orders to the letter!!!

Who funded the development of all the other viruses that went epidemic or pandemic before SARS-CoV-2?

And where is the evidence of the genetic engineering required? The failed samples, the papers on components of the final virus, the banks of incubator machines with human cell cultures, and the sequencing machines to find out which ones were successful?

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Look at this NORWAY historical death chart: www.macrotrends.net...

It looks like the country is EXPECTING a lot more deaths from this point forward. Why would they predict this in public? You'd think Fauci was advising their leaders too.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Blowback will be massive

Who funded the development of all the other viruses that went epidemic or pandemic before SARS-CoV-2?

And where is the evidence of the genetic engineering required? The failed samples, the papers on components of the final virus, the banks of incubator machines with human cell cultures, and the sequencing machines to find out which ones were successful?

Well you weren't talking about all the other ones yet...but as a clever deflection...you want to now...predictable!!!

I assure you I don't know where you evidence of genetic engineering is (it does exist though)...that's been covered up pretty well! You're more likely to know than I am!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't understand

do we have causes of these deaths?
are the covid-related?
are they vaccine related?
elderly?
just Europe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join