It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have decided to phone a friend

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello beautiful and ugly people alike specifically to those of us who know too much.

I have a question

Do you ever meet people who follow you home even after they are long gone physically?
Do you ever meet variation persons of a single person you know who come to you like you are supposed to help them or something?

Those are great questions; I know
yet not the answers I am asking for in this post.

The answer I am looking for is to the following question

What do you do about people who follow you home, or people shadows who come to you for help?
Here is another way to ask this same question: How do you help images and shadows that visit you in your mind?

There are no further details to this question. It is open ended.
Thanks for reading

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am thinking that limiting the use (or excluding the use completely) of heavy narcotics will help or alleviate these shadow people completely!

In the event you do not use narcotics...perhaps another route could be explored!

Professional psychiatric assistance would be a good starting point!

If mental health is stable and medicated properly and the "problem" still persists...an exorcist might be worth consulting!

That's all I got! Hope that helps!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Mr. Useless!

There he is - always must make an appearance.

The greetings in OP specifically addressed those who know too much.
I could be wrong; I have a suspicion you are not the intended audience.

Carry on

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FactCheckingFrancine

Mr. Useless!

There he is - always must make an appearance.

The greetings in OP specifically addressed those who know too much.
I could be wrong; I have a suspicion you are not the intended audience.

Carry on

Well this is an open discussion forum!

If you have an "intended audience"...then I suggest you take your OP there!

Otherwise I'm going to comment as I see fit within the T & C's of this site!

Mr. Useless!

Cute...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

That's an appropriate starting point.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

That's an appropriate starting point.

Thank you!

I thought it might be!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FactCheckingFrancine
Hello beautiful and ugly people alike specifically to those of us who know too much.

I have a question

Do you ever meet people who follow you home even after they are long gone physically?
Do you ever meet variation persons of a single person you know who come to you like you are supposed to help them or something?

Those are great questions; I know
yet not the answers I am asking for in this post.

The answer I am looking for is to the following question

What do you do about people who follow you home, or people shadows who come to you for help?
Here is another way to ask this same question: How do you help images and shadows that visit you in your mind?

There are no further details to this question. It is open ended.
Thanks for reading

How do you know you are supposed to help them? perhaps they are there to help you.

Additionally, some theorize when people have these episodes of images and shadows it is nothing but the mind reorganizing its memory banks for lack of a better term. Not everything that flashes in your head is actionable or even relevant.

Don't know if I agree with this assessment or not but it is food for thought.

To me, the weird part is before I got on ATS I dozed off (it's late here)I had a dream and I'm still piecing it together. It's hard to explain I'm in a dark house and can feel a presence it's familiar and seems like two people but I can't see thier faces it's not ominous or anything almost the opposite. But in the dream it was frustrating I wanted to know who they were it was so frustrating, so much so that I felt like I wanted to disengage

The last thing I remembered is it felt like I was laying here and a womanly presence was slowly waving thier hands about 2 feet over my body. Again it didn't feel scary or uncomfortable but after pondering it a little bit I jolted myself awake. Woke to a noticeable chill in the room, and a little disoriented especially since I had only been asleep less than 2 hours.

If you believe the brain is built on millions of electrical impulses, then yes we must accept the possibility they are miss firing in some instances if not damn near all of them.

edit on 12-12-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

Fair enough - I digress.
Thank you for your comment.

PS: It's lame.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FactCheckingFrancine
Some people have a sticky energy .... I know a few myself and I avoid them ... Its like they have made cords and attachments.... No one should ever follow you home

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Does it make you feel good to be a smart ass ? Is it constructive to behave this way in a thread ? How have you helped or contributed other then to inflate your own self importance

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Thanks, do you know how to get rid of one, if it happens?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Some people are just parasitic in the way their energy field operates ... Also ask yourself what within you allows this to take place ... Nothing is ever random ... Maybe you haven't set energetic boundaries ....

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FactCheckingFrancine.the way I do it .... I take up all the space in my being... Deep breathwork .... Sitting or standing on the earth .... Sometimes I put my hands on the earth and give the earth all that no longer serves ... As well as not consenting .... Don't react and judge it is another or it sticks more ... Observe don't be alarmed by it .... Shift it out with your own being ... That real estate you call your body and being is yours and yours alone ... I also use diff forms of smudge such as white sage ...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks

I hadn't considered that it was my mind trying to put together what I saw.
In the last incident, I chatted with a gentleman that I was acquainted with for a while. I picked up a vibe like he had a lot on his mind. I didn't feel that curious I just went about my day.

In my house later that day, I saw a "disease" walk by, if you will. It was his disease, and it had taken his shape. Then I saw his anger hang over my head with yellowish skin and slightly different features. I realize how weird this sounds. I felt frustrated for a second, because this happens to me sometimes, and I am not sure what I am supposed to do about it.

My first thought is maybe I am supposed to help the things that come. Like you say it could be me analyzing what i saw.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Energetic boundaries?
I probably need some of that. I shall hit the google.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
Does it make you feel good to be a smart ass ? Is it constructive to behave this way in a thread ? How have you helped or contributed other then to inflate your own self importance

Yes!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv.
Another keyboard warrior ..... Says a lot about how sad your reality is that you need to belittle others to lift yourself up .. show some respect ... It takes courage to write a thread knowing "people " like you will come along to fire arrows at them

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Simply being aware that this is happening is the first key step .... With awareness you can shift your experience ...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: jerryznv.
Another keyboard warrior ..... Says a lot about how sad your reality is that you need to belittle others to lift yourself up .. show some respect ... It takes courage to write a thread knowing "people " like you will come along to fire arrows at them

How would you know? You never written a thread!

You have 157 weak comments randomly throughout ATS!

Try and stay on topic with the thread and focus less on me!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I know what public speaking is like I have done enough of that in my life a thread is just another form
No I am calling you out for your behaviour

edit on 12-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join