It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a psychedelic experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
My brain was deleted from smoking Marijuanas.

Now here I am almost 5 months later and it never completey went away for me. It's never like it was before the weed. I've read about this on websites how a small percentage of people who try Marijuana have a sort of 'phsycosis' that never goes away. It's like day dreaming most of the time. What am I day dreaming about? Nothing! I know you might be thinking it's all in my head (like some other regular weed users), but I've tried so so so very hard to get back to the way I was before. I'm even taking an Anti-Depressant (Paxil) and an Anti-Psycotic (Zyprexa) right now. All in all I wish I had never done Marijuana. I know that most of you never know what I am talking about and say if it never happened to me how can it ever happen to you? Even a friend who was there can't even understand that it's still with me!! #! I feel like I have brain damage! It just doesn't go away!!!! If you're trying Marijuana for the first time, from what I've heard, it probably wont happen to you, but something #ed up did happend to me. What have I learned? Not to do Marijuana for me. But it is too late!
edit on 19-11-2022 by nokternus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2022 by nokternus because: Added info

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nokternus

Were you already on Anti-Depressant (Paxil) and an Anti-Psycotic (Zyprexa), because what you're describing is what I picture those doing to someone would do.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm even taking an Anti-Depressant (Paxil) and an Anti-Psycotic (Zyprexa)
a reply to: nokternus

You might want to research your meds; they are known to create the very problems you're describing. MJ is not known to cause your symptoms, but a psychosomatic response to something you perceived as having the ability to do what you describe (before you ever tried) it might be where the answer lies.

The subconscious mind is a powerful thing, and thus the admonishment to 'know thyself'.

I wish you well.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Please stop taking all those meds which prompt a state of psychosis - everyone reacts differently to those dangerous drugs. And probably what you smoked was laced with something.
Eat healthy, lower your sugar intake along with salt, get out there in the fresh air and walk a few miles every single morning, keep busy and keep your mind busy.
I'm sure before you know it, you'll be a new person, Good Luck!
edit on 19-11-2022 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's not what we do to a mind but the mind we do it to.

You can never go back to how it was before you used the drug. Once you accept that there is nothing to "fix" by taking meds, you will perhaps feel a little better about having a brain that has woken up a bit.

Don't be too anxious and don't be afraid to follow your thoughts, they are there FOR you, not to scare you.

Keep us informed and stay well.

ps... Kudos for speaking about this, many don't or can't.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
MOD NOTE

Terms And Conditions

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, .... You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experiences as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

CLOSED

top topics

join