It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO and Sleep Paralysis Connection is Being Exposed by Retired CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The UFO and Sleep Paralysis Connection is being Exposed

It has been spoken about by Sleep Paralysis experiencers for decades - the similarity between sleep paralysis and the UFO abductee experience. The vibrations, the astral projection and out-of-body experiences, the entities that are seen and the telepathic communication that takes place are experienced by both groups. There are, of course, many other similarities and although there have been very few academic research papers on the subject, the discussion continues on platforms such as Reddit and Twitter, where people are sharing their stories. This recent Tweet is an extract from a podcast where 25-year CIA veteran John Ramirez mentions his sleep paralysis and extraterrestrial implants which the CIA are aware of. Interest and awareness in the subject of extraterrestrials and sleep paralysis is gaining traction.

First of all I wish to thank ATS and may SLED735 rest in peace for all of her help as she afforded me from 2018-2020 on Sleep Paralysis. FYI I have had Sleep Paralysis since the 2nd grade and had 1000's of visitations by the 7' tall faceless hooded entity throughout the years. The 7' as I call it the "Hoodie" also known as the Guardian of the Threshold.

Guardian of the Threshold

Once, 30 years ago I stepped over the threshold. To this day it was so horrific I can visualize the darkness but I cannot visualize the entities I saw sitting around a fire in a desert. Somewhere. His visitations and my Sleep Paralysis episodes began to accelerate in December 2018 and into 2019. So did our observations of UFO's. His visitations stopped in January 2019 and I have since been visited by 4 other entities just a handful of times since January 2019. How did I stop the SP? I prayed to Jesus Christ and to God. That's it. Oh, the UFO sightings also stopped. On this site I have posted the as enhanced pictures of the UFO as taken by from my video of it as I submitted all to The Black Vault. The TBV wrote me back via email stating they are seeing a triangle. I have been in personal email contact with John Greenewald Jr. and soon to be PhD Sheila Pryce Brooks of York University in London, England, as I was interviewed by Zoom call by her for almost two hours relating to my Sleep Paralysis experiences. My Sleep Paralysis story and others will be documented and published as it will be part of her thesis for her doctorate degree. Sheila Pryce Brooks is in my opinion probably one of the best world global experts on Sleep Paralysis. The Dali Lama posts on her twitter account. Originally I was in contact with Professor David Hufford and he contacted her and we connected.

Sheila Pryce Brooks

David Hufford

So here's the rest of the story on John Ramirez. So is man being played by man as in the elites? I don't think so

David John Lanier

Here’s John Ramirez, 25 year vet of the @CIA , stating that one of the “core secrets” surrounding the ufo phenomenon is that a % of close encounter cases result in an implant being left in the tissue of the individual w/ no scarring or known purpose

I do hope the links work as on earth as described and was told to me by Father Robert Morey of The Catholic Diocese of Charleston and one of their Exorcists that good / evil on earth is a 50 / 50 split. Hes also the priest who denied then Joe Biden communion.

Robert Morey, St. Anthony Catholic Church pastor, denies Joe Biden Communion

Evil is all around us and yes it also infiltrates the church.

So keep an open mind and look at my posts in the thread as written by SLED735 as it serves as a diary.

At the end of the day I believe in God and Jesus Christ. I now pray to the Rosary as Mary is quite powerful. Many here should reach out to Sheila Pryce Brooks. As for me I controlled what I perceived as evil, The Keeper of the Threshold with prayers to God.

It worked for me. My story

I also believe in John Ramirez.

edit on 13-11-2022 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Cool story, did you capture any of these events on camera or photo ?
Do you have any implants and what is your thoughts on getting it removed and examined ?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Great thread...well done.

This subject always reminds me of a series of three Art Bell radio shows where he spoke with Father Malachi Martin, professor David Jacobs, and Christian author L.A. Marzulli. The subjects discussed were (mainly) demonic possession and alien abduction, with another lengthy discussion (mainly by Marzulli) on implants. The interviews prompted me to do more research. Most people dismiss the claims as delusion or over-active imagination. Many people are too fearful of the idea that this stuff is occurring.
There is documented evidence of an implant showing up in X-ray, CT scans, and ultrasonography. When the doctor prepared to remove the object, it disappeared. It simply was no longer there. That's a pretty frightening example of what we're dealing with here!

This stuff is just too out-there for mainstream news, but it is real.

This is an exerpt from Dr. Roger Leir's book, "The Aliens and the Scalpel".

After objects were removed from eight patients, the following was found:

(1) All eight implants actually removed, and others known to exist in other claimed abductees, are located on the left side of the subject's body.
(2) Almost all the specimens fluoresced under ultraviolet light.
(3) All subjects displayed abnormal reactions to procaine local anesthetics.
(4) The exterior skin showed no evidence of an entry wound that could have allowed the implant to gain entrance. (5) The implants were encased in a hard membrane of unique composition that could not be cut with a surgical tool. (6) The surrounding tissues were rich in nerve proprioceptors. The normal purpose of such receptors is to convey pressure, temperature, and contact information from surface tissues through the spinal cord to the muscles in the lower extremities. But the implants all came from deep tissues. No known purpose is served by such receptors in deep tissue.
(7) The tissue samples completely lacked visible microscopic inflammation. This is normally a medical impossibility, because any foreign body would inflame the surround tissues. It appears from this startling finding that the composition of the surrounding membrane holds the potential to provide a medical breakthrough that might prevent rejection of organ transplants in the future.
(8) The final conclusions concerned the composition of the implants themselves. Compositions varied, but aluminum, calcium, copper, and iron were common. One laboratory analyzed four samples, and concluded that two of them "show some isotopic ratios consistent with an extraterrestrial origin." When queried about what they meant by that, the lab had noted ratios not found on Earth, and assumed that the sample was from a meteorite. The author assures us that his subjects did not step on any meteorites. Nothing useful could be deduced about possible functionality of the implants, although a gauss meter registered off-scale for one of them.

In this vid, an Alaska man has an implant removed from his leg:

There’s A Whole Other Reality That Surrounds Us

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't know what causes sleep paralysis but you can control it. The last few times I've had one I managed to bring myself out of it, so now they are really rare to happen. Once I realize its coming on I immediately resist it.
You really have to concentrate on moving something, anything and you can come out of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis is natural. Sleep Paralysis

I haven't dealt with it for a long time but when it does happen, I recognize it and start taking deep breathes. That wakes my body up and I can then move and completely wake up.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If that's the case I'm a frequent Flyer have had sleep paralysis all my life never seen a ET but finally learned how to break away last time I chased it but whatever it was hid like they didn't understand how I could resist After suffering many many episodes I guess you just learn . Has not happened since and that was a year ago .
edit on 13-11-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks, just as I scientifically relate my experiences as sleep apnea, this comes along and pulls me back into wondering again!
3 yrs old and paralyzed on the floor with a delta formation of 3 orbs hanging over me. 7 years later, I saw a huge blue orb the size of a full moon which may have been a tr5. written off as from here and sleep paralysis, trying to ground myself. Nothing really special about me but lucid dreaming and one OBE 4 years ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nice thread.

Have experienced all this shadowmen stuff aswell as a black triangle interaction.

I also force myself to "wakeup" usually into a half sleep paralyzed state when I sense/feel the presence during a dream but feel I also missout on progressing my dreams, I used to full kundalini style dream/project everyday for months at a time when i was younger untill i started to meet them, always felt like they were gate keeping me and tried to sabotage me.

I haven't seen the connection to "guardian of the threshold", thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I see the good doctor wrote a book. Did he by chance write a paper and have it peer reviewed and published in a journal? Would go a long way for credibility. I have not found nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

I see the good doctor wrote a book. Did he by chance write a paper and have it peer reviewed and published in a journal? Would go a long way for credibility. I have not found nothing.

High strangeness subjects don't go through peer review procedures. It's too far out of the mainstream.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

When your in sleep paralysis you cant move. So no pictures. As far as the UFO's yes. Many pics are here on this site and The Black Vault has one of my videos. Most are pulsating flashing orange.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
My last paralysis I managed to invoke the name of Jesus and instanly woke up back in bed.

I also started praying for the peace and well being of my demonic and alien visitors, and they have subsided considerably.

I'm still not immune to spiritual warfare, but I can attest to the genuine power of prayer.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Nice response and this stuff is real. I didn't mention that post "Hoodie" 3 women and a boy visited me while in SP. The last visitation was by a completely nude 30 something woman who was fluffing my wife's pillow. That happened on January 30, 2022. No SP since. I was frightened as I could not move and I thought "Jesus please help me" in my mind. I broke from the SP immediately. NO SP since.

Dr. David Hufford has interviewed over 5000 people who have Sleep Paralysis throughout the world all cultures and races. One common theme is that when Jesus or God is thought by any person in Sleep Paralysis whatever religion they follow SP it stops immediately. Sheila Pryce Brooks also said that not all the entities that visit us in SP are evil. Her web site is outstanding. The link is in my thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Good for you as I cant do that. I am totally paralyzed. All I can do is think thoughts in my mind. It took me almost 40 years before I finally was able to somewhat control the quantity SP episodes. Since January 2019 I have only had possibly 6 episodes.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: davido

I spoke with both Dr. David Hufford and Sheila Pryce Brooks. I suggest that you contact her via email through her web site or her PhD web page at York University. in London. Also check out her site. There are many referenced papers, books on many things NOT Sleep Paralysis.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm not sure about the statement that all entities are evil.

I've been visited by shadow people who were quite kind and comforting, one was a doctor and had me relate a traumatic experience with an alien entity and told me I was suffering from PTSD and I was able to ask my real time therapist about it.

Most of the visitations were benign, only a few frightening or disruptive.

I've felt evil before, and it's a terrifying presence, but most of my "visitors" were observers or doctors of some sort.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Yoamr

This also goes deep on said subject:

Rudolf Steiner – The Guardian of the Threshold

Said entity is also referred to as a Gatekeeper:

Connecting With Your Gatekeeper

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I have evil neighbors next door and I have been under spiritual attack since 2018 according to Father Robert Morey as my local Pastor reached out to him. Father Morey is also a trained exorcist. He blessed our home but did not spread the sacred salts around the property. He also felt after hearing my story that they are trafficking children. We are moving ASAP to get away from them.

I have returned to the Catholic church and pray often. It seems to help. It is well documented that when in SP if you mention or call out to Jesus or God in your mind that the SP stops immediately.

Can science explain that?

Here's an excellent book

Dark Intrusions: An Investigation into the Paranormal Nature of Sleep Paralysis Experiences Louis Proud

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Oh, I totally follow you.

I'm Catholic as well.

Science has a way to go when it comes to the subtle mechanisms of the Universe.

They're trying to control it, predict it and wield it, but they aren't gods and never will be.

It will consume them.

It's all in Higher Hands.

Peace be with you, and your spirit!

I hope you find safety and respite from your assailants and all evildoers and wickedness.

Angels are always watching over us, in one form or another!

Don't give up!

It gets better!

edit on 11/14/22 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It does and I am no longer afraid to die. However, I am not planning on leaving soon as way too much to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join