It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relentless Business

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This guy destroys the myth that is banking in one hot minute.

And what better reason than a broken financial system to turn the world on its head?

Are we starting from scratch once digital currency is implemented?

Is all the chaos happening all over the world a distraction so politicians can blame a failing system on WW3 and pandemics that shut down the economy?

There used to be a member here that might shed some light on how close we are to the flipswitch that will see us go digital meaning the government can bypass the banks to freeze your digital assets as punishment when you don't comply.

If only he would illuminate what's going on.

I know he cares, hopefully he's okay.

When they say you will own nothing, they mean that even your money can be frozen for noncompliance..

A brave new world, indeed.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Learn to live and be happy with nothing, suddenly all the threat disappears.
it's not for the materialists, for sure, but they do us no good as a society moving forward....

in the end everything will be fine and if it isn't, it isn't the end...

edit on 25-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

digital currency is the death knell of financial freedom, and the start of losing personal freedom.

with one keystroke, you could become destitute if you piss the wrong people off or a aggressive government. hell you might not even need to piss anybody off.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I'm pretty sure people like us will start in the negative based upon our digital footprint.

That is if we're lucky.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Worst pep talk ever.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That is if we're lucky.

there will more than likely be a asterisk beside my name with shoot on sight order attached.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

when you think, the amount of money on your bank is your amount of freedom. You're already part of the system, I'm sure you'll find a way to wrap your head around the new idiocy, just as well you did with the old...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

if you noticed i said financial freedom, not personal freedom. and weather you believe it or not Financial Freedom is tied directly to personal freedom. cause if you ain't got no money your pretty much screwed.

in other words in order to have things needed to survive right your subject to their game. you can't get the stuff you need to survive well without money.

sure you can go out and and try to live like those fake reality shows Mutation Men, Bush People or one of those bullsh@@ shows and live like that if that's your idea of personal freedom.

but if you notice that the only things that don't cost them anything are made from used junk or something drug up that was found on a trash heap.or cutting down trees to build something, they are constantly trying to make a buck selling trash or something they can find in the wild so they can buy something they need. not only that their land is taxed. so after so many tax leans guess what with a key stroke their not land owners any more and don't even have that personal freedom.

in the real world, the paved concrete jungle, if you ain't got no bucks, your eating out of dumpsters, sleeping in cardboard boxes, living off family that are willing to help or just plain out in the elements.

yeah freedom is tied to money whether you think so or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

sounds like adapt and don't complain, maybe heed your advice?
If the old, from which the new is just en evolution, is OK, how come the new scares you?

not even 3 gen. down, they will use the exact same argument for why social credit is tied to your personal freedom.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If you don't see the bigger picture, why were you building little snowmen at Davos?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

because I didn't see the bigger picture... I do now, and there is nothing in it that scares me anymore...

I will never become part of planed opposition, there are apparently enough that just can't help themselves and are all too willing to pick up the flag against what they are most afraid of...

part of the problem or part of the solution...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Throughout history man (humankind) has used the tools available to him.

Not only used technology (tools), but immediately used it for less than noble purposes.

We now have the highest tech tool EVER, not the Internet (that's chump change), but the Global Infrastructure that MAKES the Internet. Like the IoT (Internet of Things) that provides communications for billions, maybe trillions of devices utilizing that Infrastructure for almost real-time communication. Devices like POS (point-of-sale) units, medical scanners, RFI readers and transmitters, Bluetooth, MAC (Media Access Carrier) addresses are lifted on-the-fly, as you walk by, identifying you on the network, GPS and controls for your car are remote, kitchen appliances, Biometric readers and transmitters (transceivers), etc. I could go on and on. Don't forget that software is actually faster to develop than hardware (the lines between the two are crossing over) and China already has the blueprint for SCS, which I'm sure isn't all that difficult to code nowadays anyway.

Everything in the paragraph above is now available for World Organizations (whoever we theorize them to be), whether NWO, WEF, Governments, etc..

They WILL use it to bring about complete control via CBDC or something similar. It WILL be coupled with a Social Credit Score or similar.

Within 5 years I bet. They'd be stupid NOT to implement it, if I was "they", I would.

They just need the right "issue" and the people will cry out for safety.

Really DO hope I'm wrong...

edit on 10/25/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You surprise me, but I appreciate your honesty.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I see it the same as you.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

All nice & dandy until you realize that if you don't comply to their demands you don't eat , have a place to stay or any life at all . They want to control the basic life choices.
I'd rather be dead than live under that slavery system

It sounds nice some Amish off-grid life style in a community setting, but not realistic. None of us are used to that type of living. At age 50 I don't want to start over.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: MykeNukem

I see it the same as you.

Our SC scores for most of us on ATS will be so low as to fall into infinite negative integers. LOL

Good times..

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
1+(-1)=0

When the problem is solved only 0 remains...

I'm glad you concluded something nevermind it could not be what i was trying to say...

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Is this where we beat around the bush?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I guess when you were young, you looked up to the 50 year olds in awe and admiration, and thaught they surely know better than me let them decide about my future...

I'm 37 and don't understand the youth of today, but i remember being that age and the elders didn't understand us either, i won't forget that and try to be more understanding towards the stuff that irritates me.
It shouldn't be up to those that don't have to bare for long with the consequences to make these decisions anyway.

I'd rather be dead than live under that slavery system

That slavery system is already here, money is controlling most aspects of your life already. If you think money is freedom i have only pitty, for you never knew freedom. You totally fail to see the root cause of this progression but lucky you, i will have to wait much longer till im dead under this slavery system.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Is this where we beat around the bush?

I don't know... let's find out!

You surprise me, but I appreciate your honesty.

what exactly about me surprises you?

How much of me do you think to deduce from my post, and what exactly is it?

Are you suggesting that the general contribution on these boards are lies, and honesty is something to be appreciated?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join