It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Probe, Sentient Machine, Nuclear Weapon, or Junk? What is the Betz Mystery Sphere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I love that channel’s videos! Very balanced, critical thinking and the fish is pretty funny (sometimes)

Looking forward to this one

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

A sphere is also the most "economic" shape (maybe im using the wrong word!) thats why so many things are shaped like that.

Anyways watched this episode on lunch and thought wow!!!

Did some reading after and skeptoid mag "debunked" this but im not convinced. They seemed to miss out a big deal about the xray images (done by the navy so can be seen as creditable) which show inner items.. if it was a ball check valve why would it need this? Also the magnetic poles none of that is mentioned. It seems easy enough to debunk something when you miss out very important pieces!!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thats hilarious. I just started playing this video. Then logged into ATS.
This post was on the first page while im already watching this video

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thanks for this Lysergic. Interesting watch and not heard about this before.

Kinda makes me think of a flight controller system from a UFO, one like in "Flight Of The Navigator" that a pilot would simply lay a hand on the top.

Maybe the purpose of the triangle symbol which was the only apparent marking was for initial orientation.

"Pointy bit means "forward."

The ball may be like a futuristic car ignition key designed for a specific lock and operating system that is how to operate a ship once the ball is plugged in. Designed to roll around to follow and guide the driver/crew and act as a navigation guide when exploring locations.

It got seperated and has been trying to get help ever since.

OR...the three spheres inside the ball were "occupants" of a crashed ship that can move, but not fly any more. The occupants are stuck inside because of a system failure somewhere.

Great stuff. Fascinating, and I want one.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Anti-gravity core. mount it in a saucer with a zero-point ignition. no seems coz it was grown that way in zero-G.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join