It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular UFO channel- busted hoaxing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I was on twitter this morning and saw a post about a certain large ufo channel being exposed for hoaxing.
Ya, ya, we all know what they did, I said to myself.
But just for the heck of it, I decided to click the video link.
The video is called The Hoax Files.

I was used to hearing people make the usual comments about them being hoaxers, but hardly ever saw any well laid out proof about it, except on here.
So after the first few minutes I was surprised to see that this guy really did the work putting this video together, breaking down the lies that channel made money off of.
For instance; showing a video that claimed to come out of Jerusalem, but was in fact shot in Hawaii, not far from their home.

As well as a video supposedly coming out of New Zealand - which turns out, was also shot not far from their home again.

The video is hosted on an alternative to youtube, on Bilibili.
I guess that channel being featured, caught wind of it and some how got YouTube to ban it.
Cant have anyone interfering with their hustle!

Link to video site

The first 2 min 39 seconds has nothing to do with the actual hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Didn't think anyone took that site seriously.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scottobereal

You'd be surprised how many gullible people actually tune into them.
Its sad really

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Without looking at your link, does it/them rhyme with Secure Team and Third phase of Moon?

Looks at link.
Still can't see what I'm uploading so forgive me.
Should look like asian characters.

Some of these look familiar.

Thanks for posting, I'll give it a gander.šŸ‘

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Opened link in OPā€¦ā€¦despite having a vid postedā€¦.the website page looked to be all Chinese.

Thought to myselfā€¦.could be a malicious website to download malicious code ā€¦ā€¦and so out of caution, I exited it immediately.

I donā€™t trust the websiteā€¦for all I know, as Iā€™m watching the video ā€¦.,the hosting website is downloading piggybacked malicious software onto my device that can be activated at a predetermined launching.

Itā€™s like when you are warned about clicking on links in emails your not familiar with.

Iā€™ll pass on watching the vidā€¦ā€¦thx anyway.

šŸ‘½
edit on 11-10-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure everyone is aware these guys are the tabloids of UFO videos.

UFOlogy is looked at with skeptic eyes by most, but even the UFOlogists give that same look to guys like those dudes.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Love these guys. Corridor Digital debunks UFOs. We need these guys to dissect some of these videos. Not saying all are fake, just some.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Enjoy.

edit on 11-10-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Ya, its all in chinese characters.

I just uses autotranslate for the page and it looks like any other site would.
But I appreciate your apprehension lol.

I could explain the The video itself to you,
but the TL/R version

When they tried saying it was submitted by someone in a different state. Or country for that matter.
A lot of the times, you could see one of the 3rd phase dudes IN the supposed " witness submitted" video hahaha

3rd phase is still hoaxing.
Still getting caught.
Still making money off gullible poeple, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

What irritates me with these guys, some videos are from other sources that they'll use. But by putting their Spin on it, it completely discredits a possible truth.

Thanks to idiots pushing billshut.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I enjoy, some of what you postā€¦ā€¦but if I mayā€¦ā€¦assuming youā€™ve watched the entire video from what could be a malicious websiteā€¦imoā€¦..Iā€™m kind of surprised you offered it to ATS forum.

I say that because, if Chineseā€¦..we all know that the Chinese are master infiltrators. We know that from the IP they steal from the U.S..

So you being a MUFON connected personā€¦ā€¦itā€™s possible youā€™re MUFON databasing and network linkings etc are able to be compromised.

I would run software security scans on your stuff, if I were you.

Imo

šŸ‘½

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
can we just say what the YT channel is that was caught hoaxing?
also, do they produce their own sightings videos are receive them / find them elsewhere online?
maybe they just passed on a hoaxed video they didn't know was faked.
edit on 11-10-2022 by juulzverne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

The clips presented in the video, are from claims that 3rd Phase made, of videos that were submitted to them by eye witnesses. Yet in some of the videos they make these claims, the members of 3rd phase can be spotted in the video - that was supposedly summitted to them by an eye witness.

As well, they make a claim that the video was submitted in another country.
But the debunker, finds the locations and match's them to locations close by to where the owners of the YT channel live.

Fraud on all levels.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I did some reading, because I too, had never heard of Bilibili.
Others were questioning its safety on Reddit.
And from what they say its as safe as YT is to use.
So probably does the exact same things YT does.

But I appreciate the apprehension

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It plays fine, no issues. I just don't know how to upload. About 110mins.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

thank you. with YT becoming a viable source of income for a lot of people you'll find that hoaxing and artifice are more prevalent than you ever realized. most podcasts about bigfoot encounters and other paranormal user stories are all created by writers. some sort of machine to generate the content is necessary to sustain the channels. especially once they've been around a few years and churned through all the available and genuine content.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This video is hilarious!

One wonders why people do this kind of stuff. Human bad nature.

These guys make Bob Lazar seem like Abe Lincoln

edit on 11-10-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Check out Ancient Aliens. Had a couple on recently, they were jumping all over the place, 'probes' and so on, next thing you know they're like and then Muhammad, such and such, and the way it all sounded was 'we read the entire Quran, and no where in there did it say that he didn't have a close encounter of the fifth kind. And that proves he did'. We couldn't stop joking about it all day. It's actually very entertaining I learned.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Turd Phase of the Moon has been a known hoax for years.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Theyā€™ve been well known hoaxers for years, some just donā€™t get what theyā€™re being told and need a 6 hour documentary for it to be laid out to them in simplified slides & secuons

This video does an amazing job Iā€™m just not sure why itā€™s attempting to get you to download a Chinese junk app, just a YouTube link would have been good

Anyway I find the cousins duo hilarious, I still do watch their videos, for me theyā€™re very entertaining, they remind me of Napoleon dynamite, pure comedy gold

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
For anyone still interested in this video but was hesitant due to it being on a chinese website, here it is on BitChute

Link to video

top topics

<<   2 >>

join