It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing and seeing electrical fields.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I’ve got some weird stuff going on this morning. I'm super sick, started getting sick Monday afternoon, you normal aches, chills etc
I took a covid test it’s not it came back negative. So I stayed home yesterday felt somewhat better. Woke up this morning about 3 am with a raging fever that was bouncing from 99 up to 103. I could feel go up and down. Then the chills came and they were so violent I thought for sure I was going to bite my tongue off. Walking from my bed to the shower was a literal challenge due to the chills. I took a hot shower for an hr. and it calmed the chills down just a little bit. Normally when I'm sick it will break the fever but this morning notta …here is where it gets weird. I was drying off and noticed I could hear several low buzzing sounds from the bathroom. I looked around the noises were coming from the outlets, light switches. I walked around the entire house and everything thing is making this noise, I also noticed I can see zipping along the wires. I can see it emitting from the tv and computer as well. I can hear my sons electrical field and see it… He cannot see or hear any of these things. I can also see the sun phasing in out temp wise. It feels like it’s burning my face. I don’t know what the to do. obviously im going to the doctor but I don't know to tell a doctor without sounding like im off my nut. Anyone ever heard or experienced this??

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

I hope you're not waiting around to read replies. You need to be on your way to the ER.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Get that fever down!

Tylenol, baby aspirin I don't care . Alternate them.

And get to the E.R.. your likely orthostatic hypotension. You're low on fluids.

Go! Now!

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

I hope you're not waiting around to read replies. You need to be on your way to the ER.

This☝️☝️

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yes. Please look into Kirrilian Photography of such things.

I "see" as well. But get to a doctor. Please.

5th Gen Sensitive +EMT
edit on 09222030America/ChicagoWed, 14 Sep 2022 09:51:20 -050051202200000020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
im heading to the er now

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Thank you.

Edit: and get a driver. 🙏
edit on 14-9-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit: let us know tomorrow. Have you had chicken pox?
edit on 14-9-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm having some weirdness too. On the way to the store I became extremely nauseous, dizzy, the road was breathing, everything was grey. It lasted about 45 seconds, then i was completely fine. I did my errands and didn't think anything more about it. Then on my way home in the exact spot, a energy literally pushed me sideways in my seat, and the whole nausea thing happened all over again. lasted about 45 seconds and i was fine after, except for the obnoxious, ringing, noise in my head. Now this location is in front of Sierra Pacific lumber mill. I don't know if there is a connection or not. But, i do know they have several cell towers. Also my head is ringing, so much noise, thought its tendinitis, but since I live a quarter mile from where this happened, and after reading your post, it makes me wonder what is going on. I don't have any fever. And yes you should see a dr.

edit on 14-9-2022 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hang in there, w8! Prayer sent will repeat. Let us know!

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ok, that's 2 for seeing auras.

Where's Kenzo?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lukewarm shower when running a fever. That hot shower probably shot your temp up causing hallucinations.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Good value add, fever bath should never be much above normal body temp. they propably will feel cold... The right temperature is everything, neither too hot nor too cold.
better and easier are cold calf compresses, add some vinegar to the cold water soke a towel and wrap dem around your leg, helps your body to regulate temperature.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hope you're doing alright!

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Sounds like the Covid vaccines are kicking in.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Brain Damage!

If you want to feel electrical currents, then put neodymium magnets under your finder tips;

Electrical Engineer Can Feel Magnetic Fields Through Magnets Implanted in His Fingertips

www.popsci.com...

Reddit user “elgevillawngnome” explains in this IAmA how he had two Parylene-coated neodymium magnets implanted in the thumb and ring finger of his left hand (he chose those two fingers because they are far enough apart from each other and don’t get in the way of his day-to-day activities). These magnets, surgically lodged in a layer of fat just below the skin, impart a kind of “sixth sense”–a sensation that allows him to feel magnetic fields in objects.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not vaccinated.

So still sitting here waiting to get in, im told its gonna be this afternoon

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not vaccinated.

So still sitting here waiting to get in, im told its gonna be this afternoon

Lie, tell them you're having breathing troubles. Or some chest pain.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
wow. over 3 hours of waiting. thats stupid

I agree with Bigburgh - you are having chest pains!

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
Anyone ever heard or experienced this??

Yes,
practically every time when I have a fever,
seeing and hearing 'electric fields', even smelling them, like static electricity.
besides that I also see the walls and floors 'breath'.... all sorts of weird stuff.

I also experience these things during a severe migraine attack, like my brain is totally overloading

did you have news from the ER docs yet?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Interesting and sounds pretty much like the same thing. Sounds like you and w8 have some notes to compare in figuring this out. Must be some kind of documentation on this out there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join