It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics Math Equations for Beginners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thank you all for your valuable input.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
I studied Maths and Physics at UEA 1995-98, The Physics text book we used was 'Physics' by Marcelo Alonso, and Edward J Finn.
you can get it online easily enough. you might need other maths text books to understand the equations.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
1 ÷ 0 = 0

0 ÷ 1 = 0

Start here... It's a huge logic problem in math, they're still working on it [pun intended]

which path will you take, the status quo or logic and reason?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Have you looked at MIT courses?
ocw.mit.edu...

ocw.mit.edu...

One other thing depending on time and resources you may want talk to a local university about attending classes but not for a degree basis.
I know when I attended the university there was a gentleman in his mid 70's that was in my engineering lvl physics 1,2, and 3 classes. He was taking the classes only to keep active as he was retired. Since he was not degree based the cost was significantly cheaper. If I recall correctly after he got to know the professors they even let him attend for free.

Back than as an engineering student with barely a life, broke and studying all the time, I was thinking wow thats crazy why would anyone want to put themselves through that and not get a degree, lol. Now as I get older I can totally see me doing that, once I retire. Actually look forward to doing it.

edit on 04831America/ChicagoMon, 08 Aug 2022 15:04:43 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Math is illogical and at times irrational, but at its foundations it needs to be acknowledged that there is a duality or a left/right paradigm to it.

It is the "question" which drives us Neo...

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You might consider joining Brilliant.org. It's a great learning website where you can get everything from foundational math to advanced quantum theory.

Sabine Hossenfelder sponsors Brilliant on her YouTube channel: brilliant.org...

Her YouTube channel is loaded with great stuff: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join