It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats classified as 'invasive alien species' by Polish institute.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
For all of you that ever suspected them little fuzzy-felines : yes they are aliens.

Proven now by Science.

Ok-Ok : the article doesn't say they are from another planet, and the Science is just an opinion, as usual.
But : you know ; cats !!

... As far as categorizing cats as "alien," the institute noted that Felis catus was domesticated probably around 10,000 years ago in the cradle of the great civilizations of the ancient Middle East, making the species alien to Europe from a strictly scientific point of view. ...

Polish Academy of Sciences cites damage domestic cats cause to birds, other wildlife.

Am not what one might call a cat-lover : but have lived with cats, and we liked each other, with affection both ways.
The secret, at least for me : is telepathically telling them how beautiful, majestic, and awesome they are.

Don't mind cat vids and pics, so post-away if you wish. ( Please do ... Hi-hi-hi. )

Just thought it was funny, the whole cats as aliens thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I can halfway agree that cats are an invasive species. They are invasive when they are exclusively indoor cats. Im pretty sure a lion would stay away from those turd-bags.
edit on 7/26/2022 by Tundra because: Had to change one word

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My cat spoke to me once and told me she was a tenth dimensional entity.

I know, I know, sounds crazy but I swear it happened.

Apparently tenth dimensional beings like to sleep a lot and enjoy crunchies.

She's awesome.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
They can out do anyone in a staring contest, they can magically appear in places you can't explain how they got there, and if they don't like the food you're giving them, they will crap in the bowl and move to the next door neighbors where they serve the good stuff.

Those feral cats that take up residence in barns, sheds and other places, they are the aliens. They reproduce like crazy, fight all night long then spray, piss and crap everywhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The ferals are assholes (invasive alien species) too. Good point.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Cats give me cognitive dissonance.

I mean...they are so cute and adorable.

Then they catch and eat an adorable Chickadee.

Then they purr, and rub up against your leg.

Then they poop in the corner ignoring the litter box.

Then they rub their little cheeks on you and give you that look.

Then they knock the christmas tree over.

And it goes on and on...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Domesticated Cats are the only animal I know of that will kill just for the pleasure of it , I've seen my cat eat his entire dinner and then go outside and kill a Rabbit just because.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Am thinking we're on-to something ...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Cats are definitely some form of alien space pod.

More entertaining than TV most of the time.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They reproduce like crazy, fight all night long then spray, piss and crap everywhere.

Wait... We're still talking about cats and not San Francisco?

Also, I can't stand cats. Feral, inside, whatever. I feel like most people I know or at least interact with on a regular basis feel the same. We're the silent majority. The internet obsession with cats is CLEARLY A CONSPIRACY! But to what end???

Seriously though. Cats can piss off. I've had around a half dozen in my life and every last one was a selfish little dickhead. They should all be rounded up last-episode-of-ALF style and studied if they're alien even if it's only to certain areas. Has anyone informed the hair guy from Ancient Aliens?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Feral cats are a huge problem in Australia.

They absolutely decimate our native bird and small mammal populations by the billions each year according to some estimates. Domestic cats also contribute to this problem as their peanut owners let them wander all day to wreak their murderous havoc.

Funnily enough they also seem to be the pet of choice of so called environmentalists. If people were serious about protecting the environment and native species here we’d be having a conversation about banning them as pets.

Looking forward to the day a feral cat wanders across my crosshairs. Would be happy to alert every deer in the area to my presence to save a million native critters.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Cats aren't aliens, they are our masters. We are their servants.

I know my place in the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You won't laugh anymore once the merger between cats and squirells is successfully done...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Cats aren't aliens, they are our masters. We are their servants.

I know my place in the world.

Haaaa! I see where you are going there R.Mouse!

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You should eat them.
Not kidding. It would solve a bunch of problems if you did.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So Can we Deport Them ?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Odd how they're so furry and cute, that they can hypnotize us into taking care of all of their needs.
Then they go-out at night, sneak about the woods, get into fights, kill other critters.
Then come back in the house, and never tell us what they were up-to !!

Sounds like we may have been outsmarted by aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You won't laugh anymore once the merger between cats and squirells is successfully done...

Ever come face-to-face with a marten ? ( Similar, but smaller than a Fisher-Cat. )

Hope the new Squirrat™ genetic-hybrid is only half as nasty as them !

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
So Can we Deport Them ?

Yes.

Put them in a box, and send them to a CERN™.

Care of Mr. Schrodinger.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join