It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Notch in the Great Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Presented without support or descriptive commentary.

THE NOTCH ON THE NORTH EAST CORNER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID IS LITERALLY THE “CORNER STONE” WHERE THE ENTIRE WORLD’S MODERN TIME SYSTEM, SEASONS, NAVIGATION SKILLS AND GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING STAR MAPS WERE CREATED, REFINED AND STANDARDISED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS BY EGYPTIANS REFERRED TO ME HERE AS; THE ROYAL PRIESTHOOD OF THE PARALLAX SCEPTRE

www.academia.edu...

My only comment on it in my reply to the sender was: My lord - who, whose butt, that is, shall we say, er, ah, yes, my…., oh my, what?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Interesting theory. To be honest, I actually didn't even know there was a notch on the northeast corner of the Great Pyramid!

I can certainly see how the Egyptians may have used tools such as the Ankh and sceptres for surveying. That PPT has some intriguing points, thanks for sharing

edit on 18-7-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I can certainly see how the Egyptians may have used tools such as the Ankh and sceptres for surveying.

I do not think an irrigation valve handle would have been used for navigation. The Ankh was proven to operate the irrigation valves as a wrench to open and close them or so I read somewhere. It was literally the key to the water.
edit on 7 18 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I can certainly see how the Egyptians may have used tools such as the Ankh and sceptres for surveying.

The Ankh was proven to operate the irrigation valves as a wrench to open and close them or so I read somewhere. It was literally the key to the water.

Sounds like the Egyptian version of a swiss army knife to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Where is Scott Creighton when you need him?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The anke was just a fly swatter, the two arms are for squashing beatles. The netting was made of something that had rotted long time ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The anke was just a fly swatter, the two arms are for squashing beatles. The netting was made of something that had rotted long time ago.

Well we can't show evidence that it wasn't! So it must have been.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Well we can't show evidence that it wasn't! So it must have been.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

THE NOTCH ON THE NORTH EAST CORNER OF THE GREAT PYRAMID IS LITERALLY THE “CORNER STONE” WHERE THE ENTIRE WORLD’S MODERN TIME SYSTEM, SEASONS, NAVIGATION SKILLS AND GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING STAR MAPS WERE CREATED, REFINED AND STANDARDISED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS BY EGYPTIANS REFERRED TO ME HERE AS; THE ROYAL PRIESTHOOD OF THE PARALLAX SCEPTRE

www.academia.edu...

My only comment on it in my reply to the sender was: My lord - who, whose butt, that is, shall we say, er, ah, yes, my…., oh my, what?

I couldn't make it past the caption on the image of Hemianu without laughing so hard I had to stop reading. And then there's the use of the image of Queen Nefertari and the "144,000 casing stones."

Good gad. I think that's the silliest thing I've seen all morning.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Donchu know nuffin? Eet's an early tennis racket, ya book-swallowin' mook.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I do not think an irrigation valve handle would have been used for navigation. The Ankh was proven to operate the irrigation valves as a wrench to open and close them or so I read somewhere. It was literally the key to the water.

Erm... you apparently don't know that they used wooden boards for that. They just lifted them up. There were no keys to locks back then - they tied stuff up and then sealed it with a clay seal.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

www.academia.edu...

I couldn't make it past the caption on the image of Hemianu without laughing so hard I had to stop reading. And then there's the use of the image of Queen Nefertari and the "144,000 casing stones."

Good gad. I think that's the silliest thing I've seen all morning.

You see there are advantages to not being able to read ancient Egyptian!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I was curious, so I looked into the notch itself.

This guy here gives a pretty detailed description, from having climbed to it.

archive.archaeology.org...

It is an interesting feature. It has a room behind it. That's definitely interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

It is an interesting feature. It has a room behind it. That's definitely interesting.

Yep it is definitely interesting. I suspect someone in the distant past thought there was a treasure there and went looking for it.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

An interesting read.

I still think the internal ramps are implausible but the room is interesting. It's hard to say when it was put there; it might have been a result of people trying to haul stones out of there OR someone might have fixed it up (like a religious hermit) as a small living space.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

An interesting read.

I still think the internal ramps are implausible but the room is interesting. It's hard to say when it was put there; it might have been a result of people trying to haul stones out of there OR someone might have fixed it up (like a religious hermit) as a small living space.

That is certainly a possibility - pretty much open to almost any consideration as to why such a space might have existed.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The third to last paragraph on the page.

Moreover, close examination of the photos and high-definition video revealed several important details about the L-shaped chamber. Some of the stones supporting the ceiling were cut into partial arches, and one block was clearly set in place as a keystone to complete the ceiling. This indicates that the room was planned and built, and is not simply the result of stones being taken away (they couldn't have been removed via the existing 18-inch-wide crevice in any event). Finally, mortar between the blocks that seem to seal off the ramp extrudes into the chamber as would be the case if the blocks were pushed into the chamber from the ramp below. If nothing else, these details strongly suggest the chamber is from the time of the pyramid's construction, and they fit in perfectly with the internal ramp theory.

He points out that the entrance is only 18 inches (a bit less than half a meter) wide. So it would be very difficult to haul stones out of it.

But 18 inches seems kind of narrow for an intentionally created doorway. If it were created on purpose you would think it would be as wide as normal doors.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
really? when you read LARRY PAHL's 'theory' it is just that..just another random theory.
looks like another desperate try to squeeze some money out of the 'GP myth'.

some body should tell him that it was covered up totally in casing stones, nobody in antiquity wrote that that big notch up there was left open.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here's a video from Ancient Architect YT channel about the corner cave in the great pyramid.

Link
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-7-2022 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2022 by baddmove because: words

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The third to last paragraph on the page.

Moreover, close examination of the photos and high-definition video revealed several important details about the L-shaped chamber. Some of the stones supporting the ceiling were cut into partial arches, and one block was clearly set in place as a keystone to complete the ceiling. This indicates that the room was planned and built, and is not simply the result of stones being taken away (they couldn't have been removed via the existing 18-inch-wide crevice in any event). Finally, mortar between the blocks that seem to seal off the ramp extrudes into the chamber as would be the case if the blocks were pushed into the chamber from the ramp below. If nothing else, these details strongly suggest the chamber is from the time of the pyramid's construction, and they fit in perfectly with the internal ramp theory.

He points out that the entrance is only 18 inches (a bit less than half a meter) wide. So it would be very difficult to haul stones out of it.

But 18 inches seems kind of narrow for an intentionally created doorway. If it were created on purpose you would think it would be as wide as normal doors.

Here is a diagram of the 'notch'.

It is certainly an oddity was it left that way in construction or did someone break up the stones to create it? Unknown.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join