It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks dont want to give you your money.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity I'm in the US I Do ETF's Into Silver and Gold. Just stay under the 10K Limit.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where did you hear that CW "dont do them anymore"???

For 15 dollars, Commonwealth will happily do you a bank cheque, they also still do traditional cheques.

"You may also want to consider ordering a personal cheque book if you need to pay people by cheque regularly."

www.commbank.com.au...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

That's what they told me when I went to the Bank in NZ.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The Australian Commonwealth Bank? The bank with a single NZ branch that doesn't offer over the counter services?

"Keep in mind, this office doesn’t provide over the counter services."

"The New Zealand branch is available to new or existing Corporate and Institutional clients only, providing transaction banking, global markets, capital markets and research services."

www.commbank.com.au...

Are we talking about the same thing?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

The A.S.B is a subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Operating under NZ legislation. If you are a client in either country you just transfer your account without any problems.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Right, it seems they don't! I guess most banks are in the process of getting rid of them, they are a pain for businesses as I've experienced firsthand. Nothing like rubberized cheques to spoil your day.

Commonwealth were more than happy (after a phone call) for me to transfer a pretty sizable chunk of money earlier this year, it was effortless. Certainly doesn't seem like they have any big issues going on.
edit on 3/7/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join