It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Telekenisis Forum websites out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Any Telekenisis Forum websites out there
Anyone here know telekenisis forum websites that teach these stuff.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: doomslayer69

There are loads of them,

but I was just researching them to see if I could get a beer out of the fridge without getting up.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well I am trying really hard concentration to get your keyboard key's N and O to move but don't seem to be quite able too (Actually I am not but could not resist).

That said it most usually comes under the umbrella of Poltergeist activity and other than a few constipated looking guy's staring at pencils on a table there is really no reliable proof that it ever actually really existed.

HOWEVER there are plenty of account's from unreliable sources that say that it DID or DOES exist.

Some have even tried to use it as an explanation for things such as how they moved the stones at Baalbek etc.

Personally I believe that if we understood enough, knew everything we would not even have to use a machine to do anything, it is all about how to subtly use the energy's of the universe as levers to move the larger problems in our way.

So maybe that is what TK really is, someone whom by chance or design has learned out to move the right levers in order to leverage the greater universe and get it to do the work.

That said I Have personally seen what you may call poltergeist activity and it most certainly was NOT ME doing it, oh believe me I spent ages as a kid trying to be luck and lift the proverbial X-Wing out of the swamp but to no avail.

My personal belief TK does not really exist but there are other dimensional factors at play that we may perceive and misunderstand as TK, reality itself may be subservient to consciousness so knowing and understanding that would allow you to seemingly move an object but in reality it would be REALITY that you were moving not the object.

Spiritual forces of Good and Evil both have demonstrated this ability with God's power of course being the ultimate and of course he MADE and UNDERSTANDS absolutely and CONTROL's reality itself.

Be careful what you seek after, be VERY careful what doors you open as they go BOTH way's and remember even if you find an understanding or simply gain the will and personal control of your reality it can still go very wrong.

Take Phasing psychic ability's for example, people whom have been claimed to be able to pass through solid objects.

One such monk if I recall the story was said to have resided in a monastery in Tibet and to have been known to walk through solid wall's which for him were NOT reality as he so strongly believed that reality was an illusion that he would often enter a trance and walk right through solid stone wall's.

One day he vanished and a century or more later or so the story goes some builders were in the ancient monastery when they were demolishing a stone wall and found embedded, fused with the solid stone (like the sailors of the USS Eldridge in the Philadelphia experiment were claimed to have been), there appeared to be the skeleton of an entire mong along with his prayer beads so fused and the story went that the other monk's then recognized him as this ancient monk whom had vanished one day long ago.

Then there are many claims of Monk's and Yogi's and of course SAINTS that would enter a trance or in the case of Saints' a religious ecstasy so strong they would literally float up into the air.

Apports a term relating to the seeming teleportation of objects through the OTHER dimension that is believed to be the so called spirit world AND related also to poltergeist activity as is moving objects are another interesting one, they also often SWAP objects as if playing trick's on people or perhaps these instances are more to do with something interfering with the barriers between parallel reality's, I personally think that the so called Mandela affect may be a form of non localized apport as it shares many things in common with this SWAPPING of objects that can sometimes occur and in that case it may not be the object or location but the person shifting due to some influence into other reality's.

So while I do not believe in Magic it is possible that a sufficiently aware consciousness could affect reality in such a way as to shape the very reality around it, moving an object therefore becomes not so much the movement of the object as the leveraging or moving of the entirety of the rest of reality, this may also explain why the interference of other's observing someone whom claims to be able to do this often prevents them from doing so as all those observers may then form a kind of reality lock as there shared quantum consciousness bind's or lock's the localized reality in such a way as to prevent this from happening.

Prolepsis or precognition whatever you may want to call it may be a sense derived from a higher (OR broader) quantum self, a self that lived in multiple parallel reality's and feeds back so that some of those lesser selves locked in more narrow reality then see or feel or are somehow aware of this quantum reality at a subconscious level giving them a sense of insight into a possible reality lying just ahead of them in there own local reality continuum.

But I do not know, all that I know amount's to absolutely nothing in the face of the unknown and I can only say best not open that door you never know what may be waiting on the other side but usually something not too nice.

So is it the mountain that moves or the universe around it? (And does that really matter?).

edit on 14-5-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Move... Congratulations you've mastered telekinesis...

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
we have lots of ideot killing with guns and robbing.
Do you Realy thing we need millllions
of people using TK to kill each other!

the goverment finds them and Kills them!
Remember the witch hunts.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I can give you a link to all the millions of dollars your going to win when you learn it..
Strangely they are all still unclaimed, I wonder why.

List of prizes for evidence of the paranormal
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I used to have the web addresses for a few, but they were moved without warning.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

wat

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: doomslayer69

wat

A joke about telekenesis and thing moving without logical ewplanation...lost on you.

Sorry.

Carry on.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

fuyhhhhh

top topics

join