It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Johnny Depp Do it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

Social media flooded with Johnny Depp support amid defamation case against Amber Heard

Just a little Hollywood gossip for a Friday!
I don't know a single woman my age that didn't have a mad crush on Johnny Depp.

Depp is suing Heard for defamation over an essay she wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, in which she said she had become the “public figure representing domestic abuse.” Although the article never mentions Depp by name, his attorneys said it indirectly refers to abuse allegations she made against him during their 2016 divorce. Heard is countersuing Depp seeking $100 million in damages.

The short story is the he has had a tumultuous relationship with Amber Heard. At first it seemed like
she had a lot of support and people believed he really did abuse her. The tide has turned and there is an ocean of people
defending him. To complicate matters Elon Musk is part of this love triangle! My goodness Elon you sure have your fingers in so many things don't you?

Back to Johnny Boy. Even as much as I think he is a doll, I have to admit that this man is an ACTOR, and he's a darn good one. His behavior in the court room should have gotten him an academy award. Boy did he look PiTiFUL!!! Puppy Dog eyes and all!
People fell for it hook, line and sinker. It makes me believe, what if he really is a terrible human and has been beating on this lady this whole time. She's no angel and also appears to have done some abusing too.

Then there is the conspiracy part of me that wonders if actors/actressess do these "shows" to drum up more publicity. Even bad publicity is publicity.
Anyone know if Johnny has a movie coming out soon.

edit on 22-4-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
WHO #ING CARES.

The SAME SYSTEM that kept you in the dark about Ghislain Maxwell and her client list doesn’t mind live steaming every second of this case.

It pathetic at this point that no one gives a #.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
WHO #ING CARES.

The SAME SYSTEM that kept you in the dark about Ghislain Maxwell and her client list doesn’t mind live steaming every second of this case.

Agreed, and they are BOTH actors. Just two crazy drug abusers. Odd though how all of Depp's previous love interests say he was never abusive.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It was more interesting to me to see all the pictures and stories coming out about this party life lol!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

IMHO, I think that neither of them is a saint. Both are toxic in that relationship. They should of never gotten married to each other in the first place.

link   
Who shot JR?

edit on 4/22/2022 by Klassified because: add emo

link   

WHO #ING CARES.

Although I don't typically care about actors this guy was a staple for many of us growing up, and
as my OP said, just some Hollywood Gossip, entertainment.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

WHO #ING CARES.

You do know that federal cases are never televised, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

She admitted in that recording to abusing him. She also spoke about how he constantly walked away from her during fights and how that made her mad.

An ex of hers stated a long time ago that Amber was abusive, mentally and physically. None of his exes have a bad thing to say about him.

She is a psycho that is looking to take him down until he has nothing left.

As far as movies, he was removed from all the movies he had coming up. She has destroyed his career.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I don’t doubt for second he made a few threats and slapped her around a few times. But having said that, I doubt anyone of them are genuine victims and are probably instead both just as bad as each other.

Just another run of the mill toxic relationship... I honestly don’t know why anyone cares one way or the other, tbh.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Agree, and I think it will be interesting to hear the verdict.
This is not only a case for JD but the rights of men in general, the ME-TO movement is at trail here also.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow
nypost.com... aine-shown-during-amber-heard-trial/

Her attorney showed jurors a string of text messages Depp had sent to friends over the years, including a June 2013 exchange with his actor friend Paul Bettany in which Depp wrote, “Let’s burn Amber!!!”

“Let’s drown her before we burn her!!!” Depp said in a follow-up text. “I will f- -k her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.”

That's pretty morbid...
Just goes to show, you can have it all but still not be happy!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Amber is nothing and she knows it. I believe Vanessa Paradis as she had known Depp for 25 years and not Amber. It seems that break up from Vanessa Johnny was taken by the wicked stream and that stream was Amber.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Who shot JR?

how do you know i got shot

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

...and Johnny Depp is the poster boy for the age old edict
"Never stick your penis in crazy"

Johnny allowed Lil' Johnny to take the wheel for a bit and the car ended up crashed into a tree... undoubtedly not worth it. Since the law no longer incarcerates the insane, it's up to men to guard where they allow their loins to operate and learn to not only see the warning signs, but heed them. I have zero doubt that Amber Heard had a gigantic neon signs over her head the first time Depp met her that simply said 'C-word Ahead: Abandon all hope ye men who enter here" but Depp chose to ignore it (or worse thought himself immune to the insanity of a crazy woman).

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well, I think they are both crazy, and in the end they are spending a fortune just suing each other, and making lawyers rich. Just watch them eventually get back together!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Who shot JR?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

IMHO, I think that neither of them is a saint. Both are toxic in that relationship. They should of never gotten married to each other in the first place.

This ^

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStormmy comment wasn’t directed towards you so please don’t take that the wrong way. I’m just sick and tired of hearing about this case when there are plenty of other important issues we should be talking about.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

WHO #ING CARES.

does that mean that mainstream media can’t talk about the case? NOPE.

You do know that federal cases are never televised, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join