It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Happened to the Paranormal ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Has anybody noticed a huge die down in any new paranormal sightings of just about any type

No recent UFO mass events or any new evidence

No new demonic possession story's

No new ghost reports even though there tons of investigations

No new sightings of monsters like Nessy

No new Bigfoot or Yeti sightings

No new mysterious finds

No new Bermuda Triangle events

What has happened to our Mysterious world ?
edit on 3-4-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Has anybody noticed a huge die down in any new paranormal sightings of just about any type

No new mysterious finds

Everyone owns a portable HD video camera and have it surgically attached to their hand.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I get what your saying everyone looking at their phones but you would think the opposite with cameras everywhere .
edit on 3-4-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: dandandat2

I get what your saying everyone looking at their phones but you would think the opposite with cameras everywhere .

I wasn't saying people are distracted. I am saying now that everyone carries around a camera its harder to make up a whale tail or to be gwnuanly mistaken in what you saw. The camera doesn't lie as easily as a human nor can you be mistaken when you have instant replay at the tuch of a button.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

There are so many fakes around that sightings no longer make the news. They're still happening but none are going viral as nobody is interested.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No new mysterious finds

maybe because it's all based on our imagination or/and business sense. basically all stories are told and not a single one has turned out to be factually true. only in the world of ufos there still seems to be life, but even there you notice a certain frustration. no yeti, no loch ness, no ET, just the boring wonders of life. in the shallows of the ocean swim creatures that are much more fascinating than any invented mythical creature.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Aliens know better than to attend "super-spreader" events.

Demons already have everyone they want. Wait till the midterm elections.

The vaccines were super effective. No one is dying anymore.

Global warming destroyed her habitat. She's looking for a new lake in Norway.

Social distancing.

No new mysterious finds

What do you mean? Plenty of new mysteries.

After the election, 81 million Biden voters mysteriously disappeared from the face of the Earth. Alien abductions?

Jeffery Epstein died under mysterious circumstances in a locked jail cell. Poltergeists?

Spontaneous building combustion during peaceful protests. Thermokinesis?

Giselle Maxwell was found guilty of trafficking children to nobody. Maybe her clients reside in a different dimension?

A white Native American shaman almost overthrew the US government. A skinwalker perhaps?

If anything, our mysterious world has become more mysterious.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Best answer ever!

I used to be really interested in the paranormal, but all the TV shows made the subject a joke and incredibly boring, like commercials.

The CGI and fakery of 99.9% of each show make it a waste of time.

I've come to the conclusion that we create our own reality- either consciously or subconsciously- and 'paranormal' is a mislabeling of the results we have manifested. Perhaps that where studies should focus if they really want to understand- and maybe control- such events. Oh, wait; they government has already been conducting those kind of studies since the 1920's.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No new mysterious finds

There's a dozen youtube channels that upload every week or every other week, they compile a highlights selection of unexplainable and mysterious encounters. Any of their "top 5" can be a discussion if you want to make a thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No it is increasing. So much happening in my area its almost humorous…

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm assuming that people are sending their videos and stories into the many paranormal TV shows at this point, probably hoping to be paid, and also avoiding the skepticism and possible ridicule of mainstream news and such.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There was a Paranormal event in Greece just two months ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

subsplash.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is just a theory...keep in mind, I've never had a paranormal experience, but I do believe they happen...

Anyway, I have always thought that paranormal 'manifestations' involve some specific type of energy or spectrum of energy (as in the light spectrum)

So, I wonder if the increase in wifi - especially with all those 5G satellites Elon Musk is surrounding the world with - could be interfering with the 'energies' of the paranormal, preventing manifestation of such events?

edit on 3-4-2022 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

My guess is that stuff was never real and it's getting harder to fool people into believing in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The awareness of extraordinary phenomena is not dependant on the nature of the object, it is dependent on the nature of the observer. People who have witnessed UFOs have stated that they were aware of some sense of impending novelty before the experience or observation. A feeling of "for your eyes only" a personal revelation or intimate communication fr.om a different aspect of reality. The experience they have had was a consequence of tuning. Generally people are being tuned to a mundane level of perception these days. Tuned into bitch-slapping. What can you expect?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

5G has closed all the portals.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Last month I had three newly opened Shadow People sightings, and a few "side of the road" ghost sightings. If anything, I would say that paranormal activity has gone up. Not a lot is public since those of us that do these investigations are getting drowned out, or like me the people that are making the claims don't want anyone to know who they are.

Sasquatch sightings are usually down during the winter months, and most UFO/UAP sightings are probably just ignored due to all the drones being flown around these days.

As for just plain old mysterious stuff, there has been an uptick in reports of miracles happening at ancient sites and old churches. There's paranormal stuff all over the place, and in increasing amounts you just have to look for it right now.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

There is no Paranormal, only Zuul.

Seriously disappointed that wasn't already the first reply

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Everything about what is going on in the world is being influenced by the supernatural. The uprisings, the push for the acceptance of perverts in all strata of society, including inculcating it in small children. The military aggression taking place, all the murder, war, rape, violence. All of this and much much more. Demonic influence is everywhere.

And demonic attacks of a very personal nature are all over as well. It has never been greater than any point in history.

edit on 3-4-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join