It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine recruits terrorists to carry out terrorist attacks in Russia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: andy06shake

An interesting article on the BBC News website. (I wasn't going to post it due to it allegedly being a 'biased' source??)

www.bbc.co.uk...

Lots of Russians wanting to get out of Putin's Russia.

But of course there are the usual suspects who will just dismiss it as 'western propaganda'.

Usual suspects ?
Lock step
What's worse FAKE NEWS or those that just keep shuffling along in life believing everything being told to them ?

BBC admits fake news, Syria did not gas its people

It was a lethal lie that killed thousands. BBC News last month was forced to admit the lies it spread and stood behind for three years: a BBC documentary video used all over the world, made in April 2018, showed children and civilians gasping and being chaotically hosed down, with an announcer narrating breathlessly that these were the horrors perpetrated by Syria's Assad government. It reported opposition witnesses alleging aerial drops of chemical weapons barrels that killed more than 40 people and injured hundreds more.

This video and narrative was quickly used by the United States, the United Kingdom and France to justify launching over a hundred missiles into Syria a week later without any evidence, just one day before an investigation by the OPCW, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. Why the hurry?

Consume at your own risk

edit on 352022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, that was fake news.
No-one can deny that, or at least I won't.

Does that automatically mean that every single report from BBC is fake?
Does it mean this report is fake?

I accept it raises questions about the BBC's overall credibility.
But there are other sources reporting the same thing - and stories of Russian transport to the Balkan States being full - that leads me to believe there maybe more than just an element of truth in this.

I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

30 minutes eh?

Seems to me that's probably about the time it takes Russia to target the poor bastards

Or just to reload their artillery pieces.

edit on 5-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Show an example. Get away from Alaska, Texas, California, Louisiana and other states. By the way, leave Manhattan too))))))

I think you need to show an example...show your empathy for those men, women, and children who did nothing wrong, killed by a faceless Russian army under orders.

Putin, will never be able to, "Be friends again" with them will he? catch yourself on boyo!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

those people there are most likely under duress,so we cannot believe anything you show us since you are a well known russian propagandist.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Have to ask what do you make these fine young cannibals?

Is that what Russian troops are in the Ukraine to do, steal safes and raid grocery stores?

That's not exactly handing out aid now is it to anyone but themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If the ukranians want the russians to fear them, they could start eating the dead russian soldiers when there is no food left to eat inside the cities.(joke,but in war you do what you must)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

LoL

Well to win all you ever have to be willing to do is what the other person wont.

Lets hope it does not come to that all the same yuppa.

Because when you have to become the enemy to beat them you kind of lose as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

turning into some warhammer 40K # right there
blood angels ate the dead

but sadly you don't need to go to the grim dark future to see people turn to cannibalism
remember the cannibal warlords of Liberia in the 90's eating kids hearts and fighting naked

and I'm sure history is awash with tales of people consuming their enemies
in fact I recently watched the Chicago worlds fair of 1893 and there was an African tribe there from a recently conquered french colony and they were rumoured to eat their dead and their own tribe when food was scarce

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You sure your not drinking Putin's koolaid? You're calling an invaded city "liberated".

Granted the u.s. had said similair things regarding iraq. And look how much civilian death and injuries we found out about later.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Have to ask what do you make these fine young cannibals?

Is that what Russian troops are in the Ukraine to do, steal safes and raid grocery stores?

That's not exactly handing out aid now is it to anyone but themselves.

Hey, they're being "liberated"! Duh.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Fair play CptGreenTea.

But what they are not doing for sure is handing out aid or being showered with flowers.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I understand the hatred that has inflicted in hearts and minds of the Ukrainians,
Don't get me wrong I condemn every move Putin has made against Ukraine.

I can't even begin to think how this could ever be resolved what has happened the past weeks of devastation in the Ukraine.

And what still has to come, I'm worried what eventually will happen if NATO decides or being triggered into this war , that it all could become nuclear as his threats seem to bare.

That will bring the end of the world as for sure in Europe itself.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Hopefully cooler heads prevail 0bserver1.

Or one of Putin's underlings steps up and blows his last brain cell out.

Because the man looks to be unhinged and on the brink of doing something he cannot take back aka chucking his nuclear toys out the pram.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That would be te same if we here in the Netherlands would attack Belgium because in the past they were part of the Netherlands to, so that's a wrong way of thinking imho.

Having that said, our democratic system within the EU would prevent that if our president would bare such ideas.

And all citizens here would reject and protest that idea immediately without any consequences to be put in jail for quite a time.

Sure sometimes I really get annoyed by the rules and regulations we get from our government, but I'm glad we have such a decent democratic system so we can elect other parties and most of those parties must form a coalition to maintain the rules and regulation processes, many votes must be applied before anything can be approved.

edit on 0b20America/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 10:55:20 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 10:55:20 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just more speculative pro-Russian rubbish posted on this site. It's quite sickening to see so many people here supporting Russia and claiming that Ukrain were a part of some secret Pentagon program or doing other shady things.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join