It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna Created Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It was discovered recently that the Covid-19 furin cleavage site nucleotide sequence was found in a Moderna patent from 2016. Now we know there are more Moderna patents that contain this same sequence, and some of them date all the way back to 2013.

Moderna specifically applied for multiple patents that all contain the 19 nucleotide sequence NOT found anywhere in nature but which forms the furin cleavage site that allows covid-19 to become infectious to humans. Not just 1 patent. At least 5 patents.

Specifically, the furin cleavage CGG codon does not occur in any furin cleavage site in any natural virus in the entire world.

This is basically like having video footage of a murder taking place with the murderer confessing afterwards on video while holding his ID up to the camera to confirm it's him, along with his three best friends also validating his identity while holding their ID's up to the camera.

The Double CGG Codon used in the Moderna Specific Furin Cleavage site does not occur in any other Furin cleavage site in any other virus in nature. Furin cleavage sites do occur in other viruses but NOT at all in other betacoronaviruses like Covid-19 and NOT at all with the double CGG codon.
So the CGG codon in the furin cleavage site WILL have come about through Chimeric (human animal combination) gain of function research.

The researchers did a BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) alignment search (which means they search for the gene sequence, the reverse gene sequence, the complimentary gene sequence and the reverse complimentary gene sequence) through every gene sequence in nature known to man for CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG which is the 19 nucleotide sequence containing the Furin Cleavage Sequence, which also appears in Covid-19, and which is found actually in the reverse compliment form CTACGTGCCCGCCGAGGAG patented by Moderna.

US9149506B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding septin-4 – patents.google.com...
Inventor: Tirtha Chakraborty, Antonin de Fougerolles
Current Assignee: ModernaTx Inc

US9216205B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding granulysin – patents.google.com...

US9255129B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding SIAH E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 1 – patents.google.com...

US9301993B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding apoptosis inducing factor 1 – patents.google.com...

US9587003B2: Modified polynucleotides for the production of oncology-related proteins and peptides – patents.google.com...

The expose points out the inventors of the last patent, and you may recognize one of them:

Inventor: Stephane Bancel, Tirtha Chakraborty, Antonin de Fougerolles, Sayda M. Elbashir, Matthias John, Atanu Roy, Susan Whoriskey, Kristy M. Wood, Paul Hatala, Jason P. Schrum, Kenechi Ejebe, Jeff Lynn Ellsworth, Justin Guild

Stephane tries to cover his tracks when asked the question about Moderna code appearing in Covid-19. He's listed as one of the inventors of the patent that contains this sequence. Stephane is intimately aware of the of the furin cleavage site in both the patent and the virus.

Let's not forget the 200 nucleotide sequence in Covid-19 that matches HIV. The late Nobel prize winning doctor, Prof Luc Montagnier, who mysteriously died in February, was the person credited with discovering HIV. Prof Montagnier had already used a different route to prove Covid-19 was man made.

He pointed out that Covid-19 was man made early in the pandemic and was himself assassinated by the press and the fact checkers as a result. Every single fact checker who attacked him was wrong.

Since we have proven beyond a reasonable doubt (beyond a 1 in 72 million doubt statically and with 100% certainly biochemically from the Moderna Specific Furin Cleavage Site) that Moderna made Covid-19. And since Moderna and Fauci have not admitted to having made it and have in fact covered up evidence to that effect, it may be the case that they are hiding something else as well.

The only reason that Moderna would make Covid-19 is to release it. Otherwise the entire exercise would be financially futile, commercially pointless

SOURCE
edit on 3-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They are playing it off as a "quirky coincidence"...

But We all (well a lot of Us) know!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
They are playing it off as a "quirky coincidence"...

But We all (well a lot of Us) know!

1 in 3 trillion coincidence is quite something. There are already multiple ways to show it was created in a lab. And the second you admit it was created in a lab, is the moment you admit it's not a coincidence.

Also there's the small issue of:

Specifically, the furin cleavage CGG codon does not occur in any furin cleavage site in any natural virus in the entire world.
edit on 3-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think Dr David Martin's (Patent Attorney) video showed patents pertaining to patent of virus, patent of tests & patents on jab & more & included names Fauci, Gates & others including Pfizer & Moderna & etc. Sorry cannot give a link at the moment but someone had posted those videos here on ats...maybe anonymous?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
I think Dr David Martin's (Patent Attorney) video showed patents pertaining to patent of virus, patent of tests & patents on jab & more & included names Fauci, Gates & others including Pfizer & Moderna & etc. Sorry cannot give a link at the moment but someone had posted those videos here on ats...maybe anonymous?

Cheers
Ektar

There is an amazing video where he connects the dots of all the patents all the way back from the 1990s dealing with coronaviruses. It is the most comprehensive explanation, and David Martin is one of the top insiders when it comes to this knowledge.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Nobel-Prize-winning virologist Dr. Luc Montagnier understands exactly what is happening.

He knows that this is worldwide bioterrorism.

Which is why he, along with a number of other doctors and scientists, have signed sworn affidavits alleging “crimes against humanity and attempted genocide” and submitted these affidavits to International Court

If you trust Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Anthony Fauci, Rochelle Wolensky, Klaus Schwab, and Bill Gates over Nobel-Prize-winning Professor Luc Montagnier, you will not need to bother watching the video above, nor will you need to read another word of this.

journalpulp.com... bel-prize-virologist-dr-luc-montagnier-ill-refuse-the-mandatory-vaccine/

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nothing will come of this as always.
If I don't pay a traffic fine I can get in trouble, but these guys have blood of millions on their hands (never mind the economical devastation) and will get away with it .

It's getting harder and harder to believe in any justice or future at this point.
Sorry to be a debbie downer.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow just how many different parts of HIV are in Covid-19 and what exactly do they do? We need some serious studies looking into this ASAP because we clearly haven't been told the whole truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If we hold Moderna to the same standard that Monsanto holds farmers, then they need to be crucified in court for this.

Monsanto patented genetic code ends up in your crop
Monsanto sues you

Ergo, by the same legal railwork that allows Monsanto to win these cases, Moderna is liable for Covid.

This is primed to go up to the Supreme Court if any lawyer has the balls to do this. The risk of assassination is very high.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
If we hold Moderna to the same standard that Monsanto holds farmers, then they need to be crucified in court for this.

Monsanto patented genetic code ends up in your crop
Monsanto sues you

Ergo, by the same legal railwork that allows Monsanto to win these cases, Moderna is liable for Covid.

This is primed to go up to the Supreme Court if any lawyer has the balls to do this. The risk of assassination is very high.

There's already multiple lawsuits in progress.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
With this information laid bare before us, what should our reaction be?

Anything online is subject to censorship and highly scrutinized.

What can be done except put together the information in a pamphlet and hand it out on the street corner? Just like a Jehovah's Witness or Hare Krishna might do and I'll bet you get the same reaction from the public.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
With this information laid bare before us, what should our reaction be?

Anything online is subject to censorship and highly scrutinized.

What can be done except put together the information in a pamphlet and hand it out on the street corner? Just like a Jehovah's Witness or Hare Krishna might do and I'll bet you get the same reaction from the public.

Or just share information. I have to imagine even the people who are supposed to be suppressing the information have a breaking point when it's their family and friends being affected too. I mean it's got to be so ridiculous they might actually do the right thing?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Didn't the CEO of Moderna recently sell off a bunch of stock and step down? Probably knows the the proverbial s#!t is about to hit the fan.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Made in America, finished in the UK, shipped to Canada, handed off to the chinee.

Arguably ... the dumbest moves of all time. The players could not be tortured harshly enough for what we've all been subjected to.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OP I've given you a lot of crap about some of your other threads and while I have not fully read into details on what you wrote, I can get behind this being lab created. From day 1 this did not seem natural and I was not buying that narrative at all.

My biggest question is whether or not it was released on purpose, which if I had to bet money I would lean that way.
edit on 4-3-2022 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And the Vaccine Junkies are still saying that everyone should be vaccinated and boosted. You have to be an insane lunatic to still think the vaccine is or was a good idea.

I am one of 4 people who didn't get it in my office. They were threatening that we would have to test daily, ect.. Then all of a sudden there was no mention of mandates, masks or vaccines. But now we have a War in the Ukraine. pfft..

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So it wasn't Pangolins french kissing weasels in a Wuhan wet market?
In fact China had nothing to do with it.
All the paper trails to the Wuhan biolab were breadcrumbs to be picked up by Trump.
Chy-na virus!
More like DARPA most likely.
I had a suspicion from the start many misleading narratives would be leaked first.
Like looking for needles in a needle stack.
edit on 4-3-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative

And the Vaccine Junkies are still saying that everyone should be vaccinated and boosted. You have to be an insane lunatic to still think the vaccine is or was a good idea.

I am one of 4 people who didn't get it in my office. They were threatening that we would have to test daily, ect.. Then all of a sudden there was no mention of mandates, masks or vaccines. But now we have a War in the Ukraine. pfft..

Right, so what happens to all the people who ran out and got every shot now that it doesn't matter? Or what happens to the people that got fired, now that it doesn't matter?
edit on 4-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The biggest mistake you are making is blaming the patsy. Moderna is just a drug company that is playing second fiddle to Pfizer in the roll out of mRNA "vaccines" despite actually developing the technology.

Now this is gonna be a long post because I started it, hit the post limit, and then lost everything I had typed

That's a good thing, because now I've become even more focused.

So who and what is Moderna? Now everything I'm linking is coming from Wikipedia. I know, it's garbage, but it also contains nuggets of truth. And everyone likes nuggets. I'll post a link at the end.

2005–2009: Preface
In 2005, Derrick Rossi, a 39-year-old postdoctoral fellow in stem cell biology at Stanford University, studied a paper by Hungarian biochemist Katalin Karikó on RNA-mediated immune activation and her co-discovery with American immunologist Drew Weissman of the nucleoside modifications that suppress the immunogenicity of RNA.[6][7]

In 2007, Rossi set out to build on their findings as a new assistant professor at Harvard Medical School running his own lab.[6]

Rossi developed a method of modifying mRNA first via transfection into human cells, then dedifferentiating it into bone marrow stem cells which could then be further differentiated into desired target cell types.[8][9]

Note the names. They come up later in the hit job.

2010–2016
In 2010, Rossi approached fellow Harvard University faculty member Timothy A. Springer, who solicited co-investment from Kenneth R. Chien, Bob Langer, and Venture Studio Flagship Ventures, run by Noubar Afeyan.[9][10] Together they founded "ModeRNA Therapeutics", named from the combined terms "modified" and "RNA" that just happens to contain "modern".[11]

In 2011, Afeyan, the largest shareholder of Moderna, hired Stéphane Bancel, previously an executive at BioMérieux and Eli Lilly and Company, as CEO.[9][12] Within 2 years of its founding, the company reached a unicorn valuation.[13] In December 2012, the company raised $40 million.[14]

In March 2013, Moderna and AstraZeneca signed a five-year exclusive option agreement to discover, develop, and commercialize mRNA for treatments in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular, metabolic, and renal diseases, and selected targets for cancer.[12][15][16] The agreement included a $240 million upfront payment to Moderna, "one of the largest ever initial payments in a pharmaceutical industry licensing deal that does not involve a drug already being tested in clinical trials".[15] Only one candidate from this partnership has passed Phase I trials, AZD8601, a regenerative medicine treatment which encodes vascular endothelial growth factor A to stimulate blood vessel growth for patients with myocardial ischemia undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) surgery with moderately impaired systolic function.[a]

In September 2013, the company reported that it was able to improve heart function in mice and enhance their long-term survival with a "redirection of their [stem cell] differentiation toward cardiovascular cell types" in a significant step for regenerative medicine.[18][19]

In October 2013, the company was awarded up to $25 million by DARPA to develop messenger RNA therapeutics.[20]

In November 2013, the company raised $110 million of equity financing.[18]

In January 2014, Alexion Pharmaceuticals paid Moderna $100 million for ten product options to develop rare disease treatments, including for Crigler-Najjar syndrome, using Moderna's mRNA therapeutics platform.[21] Although CEO Bancel expected the platform to enter human trials in 2016, the program with Alexion was scrapped in January 2017 after animal trials showed that Moderna's treatment would never be safe enough for humans.[12][13]

Oh look, there's DARPA and a company I'd never heard of before Covid called AstraZenica , and I like how animal trials showed it would never be safe for humans! Glad we fixed that up.

In November 2017, Moderna employees safely tested mRNA technology in Sprague-Dawley rats and cynomolgus monkeys at the Montreal and Sherbrooke facilities of Charles River Laboratories. They found, among other things, that "mRNA is a labile biological molecule and therefore requires the use of protective delivery systems to effectively harness its potential," as the mRNA spread beyond the injection site and was found in the liver, spleen, bone marrow and heart.[22]

Noticing this is a conspiracy theory. About to hit the limit so continuing next post.

Linky

edit on 4-3-2022 by TheAiIsLying because: Added link

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

2018–2019: Initial public offering
In 2018, the company rebranded as "Moderna Inc." and further increased its portfolio of vaccine development.[23]

In July 2018, the company opened a 200,000 square foot facility in Norwood, Massachusetts for manufacturing, preclinical and clinical work.[24][25]

In December 2018, Moderna became a public company via the largest biotech initial public offering in history, raising $621 million (27 million shares at $23 per share).[26][27][28]

Through year-end 2019, Moderna had accumulated losses of $1.5 billion since inception, with a loss of $514 million in 2019.[29]

2020–2021: COVID-19 vaccine
Main articles: Moderna COVID-19 vaccine and MRNA-1283
See also: COVID-19 vaccine and RNA vaccine
The Moderna COVID‑19 vaccine, codenamed mRNA-1273 and sold under the brand name Spikevax, is a COVID-19 vaccine developed by Moderna, the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA).

In March 2020, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved clinical trials for the Moderna vaccine candidate, with Moderna receiving investment of $483 million from Operation Warp Speed.[23] Moncef Slaoui, then a member of the board of directors of Moderna, was appointed head scientist for the Operation Warp Speed project.[23]

In July 2020, the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine candidate was shown to be immunogenic in a Phase I trial involving 45 volunteers aged 18–55 years.[30]

On November 16, 2020, an interim analysis of Phase III clinical trials, which involved over 30,000 patients, showed that the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine candidate was 94.1% effective in preventing COVID-19 with only minor flu-like side effects.[31] The trials were completed on November 30, 2020, which confirmed the interim results and that the vaccine candidate was 100% effective in preventing severe cases of COVID-19.[32]

On December 18, 2020, mRNA-1273 was issued an emergency use authorization (EUA) in the United States.[33][34][35][23] On December 23, 2020, it was authorized for use in Canada.[36][37][38] On January 6, 2021, it was authorized for use in the European Union.[39][40] On January 8, 2021, mRNA-1273 was authorized for use in the United Kingdom.[41]

Moderna partnered with Swiss contract manufacturer Lonza Group to produce as much as 1 billion doses in 2021.[42]

On March 15, 2021, Phase I clinical trials began for mRNA-1283, primarily intended to be used as a COVID-19 vaccine booster.[43]

On June 25, 2021, the Food and Drug Administration added a warning about rare cases of myocarditis, a heart inflammation, associated with both Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines to their respective fact sheets.[44][45]

On August 17, 2021, the United Kingdom's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency approved Moderna's Covid vaccine for use in children aged 12 to 17 years.[46][47][48]

This just pads it out and shows that the chess board was being set up in 2018.

Now for the hit job. You've all heard of Dr Robert Malone? Or as the media likes to call him, Mr Malone, the crackpot quack doctor with zany theories.

Early life and education
[icon]
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2022)
Robert Malone received his BSc in biochemistry from the University of California, Davis in 1984, his MSc in biology from the University of California, San Diego in 1988, and his MD from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in 1991.[7][8][9] He attended Harvard Medical School for a year-long postdoctoral studies program.[10]

Career
In the late 1980s, while a graduate student researcher at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in San Diego, California, Malone conducted studies on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology, discovering in a landmark experiment that it was possible to transfer mRNA protected by a liposome into cultured cells to signal the information needed for the production of proteins.[3][11][4] In 1987, Malone performed experiments on the transfection of RNA into human, rat, mouse, Xenopus, and Drosophila cells, work which was published in 1989.[3][12] A follow-up study also published in 1989 found that frog embryos absorbed such mRNA. A 1990 paper, in collaboration with Jon A. Wolff, Dennis A. Carson, and others, first suggested the possibility of synthesizing mRNA in a laboratory to trigger the production of a desired protein.[13] These studies are recognized as among the earliest steps towards mRNA vaccine development.[3][14][15][16] Malone claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines, and while Stan Gromkowski, an early mRNA vaccine researcher and cellular immunologist, views Malone as "an underappreciated pioneer" who could be in contention to win a Nobel Prize for his work,[1] credit for the distinction is more often given to later advancements by Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman[17][3] or Moderna co-founder Derrick Rossi,[11][18][19] and was ultimately the result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, including Malone.[20]

Malone has served as director of clinical affairs for Avancer Group, assistant professor at the University of Maryland, Baltimore school of medicine, and an adjunct associate professor of biotechnology at Kennesaw State University.[21] He was CEO and co-founder of Atheric Pharmaceutical,[22] which in 2016 was contracted by the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases to assist in the development of a treatment for the Zika virus by evaluating the efficacy of existing drugs.[23][24][25][26] Until 2020, Malone was chief medical officer at Alchem Laboratories, a Florida pharmaceutical company.[27]

Kariko and Weissman. There they are. Guess he hasn't been just making stuff up.

Continued....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join