It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Talk about Volodymyr Zelenskyy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yes.
Ukraine and Russia are both corrupt.
I pray for the Ukrainian people...and the Russian soldiers who are wondering "WTF are we doing here?".

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I wonder if Putin likes music. This was fantastic back in the day!

Metallica - Enter Sandman Live Moscow 1991 HD

I am sure he loves this:

Russian Army - The Best Hell March HD
edit on 26-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

Wasn't Reagan an actor?
Think on that my friend, think on that.
When things come to a head then the real inner persona steps forward. I think Z. is showing what he is capable of and made of. He has my utmost support.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: putnam6

Domestically it appears Ihor Kolomoisky and his associates pull the strings of Zelensky.

Internationally its the usual suspects, intelligence agencies and banking cartels, just like practically every other country in Europe.

I could mention the Americans and Zionists but then you'd revert to the blanket retort and label me an Anti-Semite.

Not at all my friend Im trying to learn here, got no problem being proven wrong at all. I know Ukraine is likely full of graft and corruption, most countries are.

They could be complete cads but it doesn't warrant the invasion, #1 and #2 name me a large influential country that doesn't have billionaires behind the scene. It's how business is done. Putin got his feelers hurt because his corrupt cronies got replaced by NATO's primarily the US and UK's cronies

Put it this way I don't trust anybody in that region I don't trust our own government unless you believe we aren't full of wealthy moguls pushing our politicians' buttons either.
edit on 26-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think the Panama Papers show beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zelensky is compromised, corrupt, and complicit in the destruction of Ukraine, and it's move toward becoming an American vassal.
edit on 26/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I think the Panama Papers show beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zelensky is compromised, corrupt and complicit in the destruction of Ukraine and it's move toward becoming an American vassal.

Damn forgot all about the Panama Papers will have to research that for a refresher, didn't the journalist behind them get killed?

So your assertion is this is why Russia is going after Ukraine?

If this is the case certainly if Putin had evidence of some of this, wouldn't it be better to show the evidence? Why didn't he pop this evidence when he had Trump in office and potentially had the US as an ally?

All of eastern Europe is corrupt as hell but we don't just invade because they are.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

This comedian/actor/president is putting on a show and people are falling for it.

Pretty sure the civilians who picked up weapons realised they will probably be death within a week so i doubt they took that choice lightly and fell for anything.

They did the right thing and taken up arms to defend their cities and towns does not matter who invaded you make them bleed for your land.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
People in this thread talking big about the man whose facing the potential of his head about to be put on a pike and willingly staying in a war zone.

Cracks me up.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Russia is going after Ukraine due to it's strategic importance and as a result of Western political interference and it's pro American government. Putin is fighting to save the traditions and history of his people against his perceived enemy, the globalists in control of the International banking systems. Russia is a Christian country, the erosion of those moral principles are a direct threat to the security of the nation, this is an ideological war. He doesn't want to see his country intentionally divided and assimilated by the globalists just like you see in the USA.

I'd rather a country ruled by the compassion of God over one which promotes soulless materialism, controlled by machines and statistics.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That's great he can keep all that within Russia. Ukraine in a sovereign democratic nation now, if people don't like living in ukraine they can go live in Putins economic hell hole.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You realise that a huge swathe of Ukrainians are pro-Russia?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'll be straightforward: I have not even tried to look for any proof of Volodymyr Zelenskyy in the trenches....

But I keep seeing it mentioned here and am very surprised that in a thread glorifying his supposed actions.... where is the proof?

I'm not saying it's not true. I don't know.

I just expected some sort of proof alongside all of the praise. A video... A Link... Something..

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

He donned a helmet and uniform for the camera, blurted out some propaganda and now he's a war hero.

Newsflash - He's a trained actor, lawyer and politician, not a soldier.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Then go live in Russia or have a democratic vote like they did with crimea?

Are you seriously defending putin and these war mongers for what they're doing right now?

War is awful.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No, I’m stating that NATO and the US spin these same stories to justify War and the same people who support them are shocked at Putin employing the very same tactics.

It’s ok for the US to play world police, to invade and destabilise country after country yet when the Russians do it suddenly everyone in the West has the audacity to take the high ground.

It’s the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I know all about this.

But there's a hierarchy in our world order and the US and NATO are number one. As much as I don't like what they do or have done, I'd rather them play democracy police than have China and Russia running amuck.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So you reckon the biggest bully should be left to run the schoolyard.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well apparently it's Russia right now.
If ukraine wanted to join nato what's the problem? They already established themselves as a functioning democracy. All for what? To watch putin invade them because of his 19th century mind set and obsession with his ethno nationalist fee fees.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I’m sure if Mexico allied itself with Russia then the US would be happy for missile silos and armaments of a hostile government on its border.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis
a reply to: JAGStorm

Isn't he an actor/comedian by trade?

And you say you are enjoying the show? Well... Whodathunkit

yeah he played a school teacher that got elected as prez.

if i got it right.

real life following art?

to the Z man!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join