It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia anticipating a major medical event?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Saw this story a little while ago.
Why would they need to draft civilian doctors and nurses for this?
Doesn’t Russia have a military medical corp with military doctors to treat battlefield casualties?

I have been given a copy of document issued today by the Russian Ministry of Health which shows it is anticipating a major medical event in which doctors have to be drafted from across the country.

It indicates Russia is anticipating a massive medical emergency and has ordered health organisations to immediately identify medical staff ready to relocate and work. The document from the Russian Ministry of Health is signed by the deputy health minister and dated today - February 25.

Is Putin anticipating many more casualties because he is pondering the use of a tactical nuclear weapon in this invasion?
This is getting weird.

www.itv.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Is Putin anticipating many more casualties because he is pondering the use of a tactical nuclear weapon in this invasion?

If by using a tactical nuclear weapon you created a bunch of casualties on your own side, wouldn't you be using it wrong?

I am sure Vladimir Putin is no rocket scientist, but he can't be that stupid or can he?

edit on 25-2-2022 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

If by using a tactical nuclear weapon you created a bunch of casualties on your own side, wouldn't you be using it wrong?

I am sure Vladimir Putin is no rocket scientist, but he can't be that stupid or can he?

Don’t know for sure.
Nobody has used a tactical battlefield nuclear weapon before to know what will happen for sure.
Why would they draft doctors from around the country for what amounts to, a smaller regional battle?
Where are the military battlefield surgeons?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't know if these have anything to do with it but I've heard the anti missile flares from Russian helicopters have caused fires at chernobyl and that is stirring up radiation and I've also read that Russia is targeting us bio labs in Ukraine maybe they found something in one. Please take all that with a grain of salt I don't know how true it all is.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Putin has supposedly been busy blowing up American bio labs. Put two and two together and what could go wrong. Only seriously stupid would believe this one.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe he assumes there will be a false flag nuke on one of his cities or bases

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Could mean that there is going to be a surge of Russian troops, door to door, hand to hand combat. Second wave. I’m still wondering what their tactics are.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I would believe absolutely nothing coming out of Russia or Ukraine for that matter without independent verification 'fog of war" and all, plus it is Russia after all.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don’t know Russian military tactics enough to know if this would be common for them or not.
Did they call up civilian doctors and nurses for service when they fought in Afghanistan for 10 years?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Or is he anticipating that the US is going to release a bioweapon on Russia?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
This is getting weird.

Putin has let the world know he'll nuke them if he's trifled with. Now, who's gonna trifle with the Russians? You dork around with the ruskies ... you better come with everything you've got. That would be why he's staging medical know how.

There's not a lot of medical effort that goes into people exposed to radiation.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I would believe absolutely nothing coming out of Russia or Ukraine for that matter without independent verification 'fog of war" and all, plus it is Russia after all.

Same thing can be said verbatim about the MSM

So we know nothing

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maybe the Chernobyl situation is worse then publicized If he's blowing up Bio Labs that's just plain nuts or He doesn't plan on stopping at Ukraine . Or he's having more casualties then he expected .

Radioactive land isn't good for anyone .
edit on 25-2-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I know that in the early days of the Ukraine civil war, Russian hospitals near the border were filled up with Russian soldiers.

So it does seem like Russia does have a history of using civilian doctors for this conflict.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No way Putin would hit his own people, but he might start one for his people that gets us all.
edit on 25-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well he's attacked a load of US Bio labs so probably released some virus somewhere. #USBiolabs

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Maybe the Chernobyl situation is worse then publicized If he's blowing up Bio Labs that's just plain nuts or He doesn't plan on stopping at Ukraine . Or he's having more casualties then he expected .

Radioactive land isn't good for anyone .

That is true. The question is how bad is it today. I know it will be bad where bits of Plutonium landed but they don't go very far from the source as they are heavier than lead. The area right around the fenced in part will be safe by know. The area in the center of the meltdown will be useless for many centuries. Drinking water might be safe however just a few miles away. For some reason the wildlife and plant life appear to be bouncing back nicely from reports I have seen in the past.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Unless he is going for the MAD situation.... no telling what he's about to do at this point.
I think he is desperate to be remembered for something. Like all other psychotic leaders.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disinformation Man
Putin has supposedly been busy blowing up American bio labs. Put two and two together and what could go wrong. Only seriously stupid would believe this one.
'

Could you give some links for this? I want to read more on this..

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Well he's attacked a load of US Bio labs so probably released some virus somewhere. #USBiolabs

If that's what he's doing couldn't that cause a REAL global pandemic ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join