It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vision From God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I Gave you free will so use it exactly as I command you!

Kind of like I gave you free will my little Son, but I have rules that keep you safe and even though you don't understand now, when you get old enough you will, these rules are because I love you and understand both your body and your future life better than you do.

the evil surrounding us, shows he does not exist..

I see exactly the opposite, the bible is the only place that explains why we are surrounded by evil.
How it got this way and how it can be fixed for those who want to be a part of that.

What I learned later in years of searching is without being humble and actually asking god to show you what he is and why things are as they are and stop thinking we can judge his actions and motives as my 4 year old once did with me we can't ask for the knowledge and faith needed to understand.

Grew up roman catholic.

With Satan working so hard to make us fall like he did and again (eat the apple) I would think religious organizations would be his first goal. You can tell if they are corrupt we are told how and we are then to "get out from among them"

Matthew 7:13-14
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Just because you were raised in a false religion does not mean God does not exist.

The new information coming from science as even changed the view of many scientists because it show design and order that they feel is impossible to be natural.

The gift we have been given of a second chance and to have, as the lords prayer says what God wants for us "Let it be done on Earth and it is in Heaven" requires only that we accept it and stop any behaviors against the teachings of Jesus, he is willing to forgive almost everything.

We all die, I am sorry for your pain but maybe the people who go now will not see the worst of what is to come that could be a blessing.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: olaru12

My God if you can't believe something sent over the internet; what can you believe?

But ... but .. .
I believe in you, brother.

Hey, wait... are you trying to tell me something? Do you have silicon innards??!

do I??!

No innards for me but I used to date a topless dancer back in my music biz days that sported a nice collection of silicon. Hard habit to break and in the right light you would have sworn....

A Vision From God

edit on 19-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I like to think that God does tell you how to live forever. All you have to do is accept him. What you have to figure out is wether you are willing to do that or not. If you can, the rest is easy.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I don´t agree how Jehova´s witness try to aquire more believers in their sect. I see their propaganda threathening all about doom and destruction and i really don´t like those most vunerables being their victims. As a nurse i have seen them approaching patients which are mentally unstable messing their minds even more.

Isn´t God all about love.. so where we need all that destruction, fear is not the answer.

What were Jesus followers taught to go out, take up their cross and teach?

Pretty much,( here is an offer take it or you will die and have zero opportunity for life.)
Jesus died for us it was not fun and pretty, the message is not going to be about, "have a great time and if you
say words and don't change you are ok because God loves you."

It is about doom and destruction!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

So you think it is ok to mess up people who are unstable even more ?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I agree with you, except for the statement about being “ raised in a false religion “. The Catholic faith is anything but a false religion. In fact if you are a Christian you owe your entire belief to the Roman Catholic Church.

There would be no Christian faith without it. Evil people did evil things, absolutely. But you can’t deny this fact.
For one, there would be no New Testament or Bible for that matter without the Catholics.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No, it’s actually about love and eternal life.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You are right and I have figured it out. I live for him. A servant of the one true God.

Would you like to get to know him?

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: DeathSlayer

God cannot tell you how to live forever. You have to figure it out. Your God's life depends on it. That is what I believe.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
those 2 pics (inspired by 'God') are relevant to the Great Tribulation period...

#1 depicts Jesus' return with Power & Glory in-the-clouds

#2 depicts the endtimes when 200 pound hailstones pummel all Earth inhabitants except those persons protected by the Angels of the Army-of-heaven, the pic Angel is either Michael or Gabriel i suppose

the e-mail with pics was free of malware i suppose

just some religion zealot... waking up people that time -is- short...nothing special here

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So you think it is ok to mess up people who are unstable even more ?

No I certainly don't and it is hard because we are actually ordered to speak, read all of the parables many are about that.

People need to use discernment in who they say what to but better to speak of God than not because we are all going to die. Who knows when someone will have their last chance to hear and maybe take to heart.
We are told we will not be happy in this world, if we are then we are a part of this world and not Gods kingdom, how can someone be happy surrounded by evil?

John 15:18 If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. 20Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well.…

Luke 9.26
Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: cooperton

I don't believe in life after death.

Doesn’t matter whether you do or don’t. It isn’t going to change what happens. As it happens there is life after death, but you will never know it because it will be roughly the same with only tiny flickers of memory from one of your other goes round. Tell me I’m wrong.

Death for any of us is the end of time. So however much time needs to pass before it all happens again, just the same, passes in an instant and back we come. The odd strange memory. The odd dejavu moment. The occasional strange feelings we shrug off. And it doesn’t matter because it never did and it never will - we just keep circling round. Nice.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

I agree with you, except for the statement about being “ raised in a false religion “. The Catholic faith is anything but a false religion. In fact if you are a Christian you owe your entire belief to the Roman Catholic Church.

There would be no Christian faith without it. Evil people did evil things, absolutely. But you can’t deny this fact.
For one, there would be no New Testament or Bible for that matter without the Catholics.

But you can’t deny this fact.

I can and I do.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's funny to me that no one has questioned why a "vision from God" would arrive in an email like your average phishing scam instead of being streamed directly into OPs brain as part of the whole divine relationship experience.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because the poster seems polite & encouraged by it regardless and the conversation took off in a more interesting discussion for some of us.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do you see a scam involved in sending these pictures?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I'm not going to tell you your beliefs are wrong.

Actually, I mostly wanted to see if anyone thought the first picture looked like Hudson Bay and The North Pole.

But since the convo seemed to turn way existential, I thought it was fair to pump my own beliefs.

I suppose that's one way to rationalize it. Well my kids will live on after me if I die. But I am separate from my kids, am I not?

Lately I been thinking people's thoughts and words are inspired by God by very technical means. I just don't know where God's will ends and my will begins...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

I was raised a Catholic, believed what they taught and it took years to unlearn all their false doctrine
.Mary worship
Idolatry
Grace by works
Saint worship
Treating women
Chanting repetitive prayer
Greed, insane greed, greed lust, Vatican is perverse with greed

Hey look a list
carm.org...

In fact
In fact, I would say if you are a Christian, if you have any catholic background, you are probably fooling yourself you are a christian and re evaluate your beliefs altogether
Christian faith is nearly lost because of Roman Catholicism, the greatest poison on the planet to christianity

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's funny to me that no one has questioned why a "vision from God" would arrive in an email like your average phishing scam instead of being streamed directly into OPs brain as part of the whole divine relationship experience.

To be fair, the OP said that he met this person online and that they had been conversing through e-mail.

For anyone paying attention, Jehovah Witnesses are showing up everywhere and there's quite a few of them here on ATS. In the last year, I received a typed up letter from one who probably lives within 3 miles of me, but I have no idea how they got my name and address. Knowing how the Jehovah Witnesses operate, they probably sent the same letter to everyone within a 5 mile radius. In the last decade, I've had more of them show up on my doorstep than Mormons. Seventh Day Adventists do a lot of mailers and local seminars on "end time" events.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Actually, I mostly wanted to see if anyone thought the first picture looked like Hudson Bay and The North Pole.

You really think anyone's buying that? It's clear from your posting history and thread titles that that you're fishing for Biblical or spiritual discussion while playing coy about it. You're obviously curious about it, and you should be, but there's no reason to hide from it or make light of it. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were uncomfortable with the topic, but you seem to keep gravitating towards it.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I pose to you: IF this really was a vision from God...you wouldn't need to go online to a Conspiracy site?

Get it? No?

Agreed. God bless ya🙏👍

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join