It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marrying The Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That’s right ya’ll. Tomorrow morning at exactly 12.01am I will officially become the first Mrs Moon when my good friend and minister, Ocean Tide, officially places us in matrimonial harmony. After long discussions with my current beau, he has agreed to stand aside and allow me this moment. Being married to the moon will mean I officially own half of it which is so exciting! I plan to rename some of the dry lakes and ban anyone from landing on him other than me. I wanted the ATS community to be the first to share in this wonderful news.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Long distance relationships never work out.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What makes you think the moon is male, since historically the moon has frequently been referred to as feminine, even having the ability to influence menstrual cycles?

Have you asked the moon how it feels about being married to you and giving you half ownership? How did you receive an answer? Are there any witnesses? A best man? It all seems very presumptuous, but what do I know?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:
www.google.com...

Same thing happened a while back with "tree" marriages... Cheated on the tree..

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The Moon has always been considered female. Exactly how are you going to get the Moon to answer the question about marrying you?

Which moon? You refer to the Moon, which is Earth's moon Luna, but you also use "moon" which is the word for any moon?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Moon projects a very masculine energy and in my long conversations with the spirit world I have been assured that we have an unbreakable connection. For instance, I have often caught it looking at me on nights with a sort of forlorn glance that speaks of longing.

It is believed the moon is male and the sun female which makes sense in regards to menstrual cycles, it is not uncommon for men to want to control women.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Your parents must be so proud

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
California law doesn't apply to the moon, so you won't be owning any part of it

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ocean Tide warned me this post would attract negative energy and jealousy from less evolved spiritual beings. Fortunately I am woman enough to rise above. My spirit guide Brad is giving me a message for you. He says talcum powder can cause chafing.I hope you can take this message. Bless you.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Florida laws actually, and yes I will own at least half of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'd love to see the deed for when you "officially" own half of the moon.

Also, how are you going to stop anyone else from going there ?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well Barbara, now we know why the ''Man in the Moon'' (for all those claiming some form of trangenderism) is smiling. Best wishes to you and yours on your grand occasion.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Absolutely Terry, thank you for some common sense and your best wishes, who has ever heard of the woman in the moon? I don’t know what they teach in high school these days!

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

who has ever heard of the woman in the moon?

Don't I wish, I'd land on her in a heartbeat.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname
Reminds me of this:
www.google.com...

Same thing happened a while back with "tree" marriages... Cheated on the tree..

Yes.
And the tree said," Leaf me alone, ...you've been the root of our problems ( truncated for brevity ).

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It's going to be a hollow relationship.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
That’s right ya’ll. Tomorrow morning at exactly 12.01am I will officially become the first Mrs Moon

You do know that the Moon is a female....right?

"LA" Lune = feminine.

That's why there is a Man IN the Moon and ON the Moon.

edit on 13/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What lunacy.

If you're married to the Moon how could you own half of it? If the Moon truly were a sentient being then ownership of it implies slavery. Slavery has been illegal in the United States since 1863.

Since you cited Florida laws as giving you ownership of half the property through marital rights that must mean you intend to file a marriage certificate to back this up. How will the Moon sign? Which county are you filing in? Which of the following is officiating?

Section 741.07, Florida Statutes, provides that the following persons are authorized to solemnize matrimony:

State judicial officers (judges)
Retired state judicial officers
Federal judges serving in a court with jurisdiction over a part of this state (per Attorney General informal opinion, May 14, 1996)
Clerks of the Circuit Court. Note: Section 28.06 authorizes Clerks to appoint deputy clerks who have all the same powers of the Clerk.
Regularly ordained ministers of the Gospel, elders, or other ordained clergy, if in good standing with his or her affiliate church or denomination
Notaries Public
Designated members of the Society of Friends (Quakers)

Also, what is the significance of tomorrow to the Moon? Did the Moon convert to Christianity at some point? Why not wait a couple more days for the full phase on Feb 16? Or the new phase a couple weeks later

Good luck with your nuptials.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Florida laws actually, and yes I will own at least half of it.

No, you won't. When you marry someone, do you own half of them? Of course not. You own half the property you accrue after the marriage. So just what property do you and the Moon intend to acquire?

Your entire premise is flawed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join