It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilisation 1. Savages 0.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Score one for the good guys. U.S. Special Forces have taken out the Syrian ISIS Faction Leader. Claims of women & children casualties by the usual terrorist apologists (Yawn). B.Z. from you're staunch UK friends and allies.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
AP news claimed multiple deaths of women and innocent children.

Score one for the good guys yeah?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A few less adherents to the religion that the world could do without. Result.
a reply to: and14263

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Never should have applied the phrase collateral damage where 'extra points' could have been a much better fit.

Say: Civilisation 1+ Savages 0?
/sarc

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It could be true, but even if it isn't, the IS leaders would say it is, and so would AP most likely. Until we have further evidence, it's some peoples word against others.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yep, 4 kids and 6 women were killed but it did make Biden look tough so it's all good right?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
A few less adherents to the religion that the world could do without. Result.
a reply to: and14263

Onward Christian soldiers eh comrade

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Were they actually ISIS?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones
a reply to: putnam6

Mandela fx.

Obama used the George Bush gift card to draw Geraldo Rivera off the air.
edit on 3-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Such actions (killing children) create more potential "terrorists". It's called blowback.
edit on 2/3/2022 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

BBC says that the target of the raid killed himself and his family by suicide vest. They also state that 10 people were evacuated from the building.
One child was said to have been killed near the building.

Seems like the bad guys killed more people than the good guys.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

BBC says that the target of the raid killed himself and his family by suicide vest. They also state that 10 people were evacuated from the building.
One child was said to have been killed near the building.

Seems like the bad guys killed more people than the good guys.

Make no mistake I don't give a crap about the azzhole leader in a vest. The innocent women and children, however, I can't believe this man was surrounded by women and children 24/7.

I do find it difficult to believe he was an imminent threat and the only time to go after him was now.

I'd wager his second in command is probably making plans to lop off the heads of a few more people as a result.

Timing is extremely suspicious, not to mention his explosives were probably American from Obama's Arab Spring munitions saleathon
edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh boo hoo! There are 1.7 Billion Islamavidges in the world. This isnt even getting close to solving the Islamic guestion. No need for any of you Libs to get your panties in bunch.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Oh boo hoo! There are 1.7 Billion Islamavidges in the world. This isnt even getting close to solving the Islamic guestion. No need for any of you Libs to get your panties in bunch.

What if it were your own kids? They were innocent.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
How many women and children were killed when Trump took out the other leader of ISIS
?

Democrats suck at everything

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

They would have become Muslims so they were proto Savages. If my kids showed any signs of becoming savages I'd kill them.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They would have become Muslims so they were proto Savages. If my kids showed any signs of becoming savages I'd kill them.

You do not know if they would have become muslim. And your disregard for children is a sign of "savagery". Should your kids kill you?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I doubt her kids would be trained terrorist youtu.be...

Many many videos of the Islamic schools who train their kids to be bomb carrying little darlings.. That radical culture needs to be squashed like a big fat bug under a combat boot.
edit on 727rdk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Not liberal just don't buy into the narrative that this ISIS leader was such an imminent threat that he had to be taken out now. 

It's just as easy to act like this was done to provoke a response, and it definitely was done to take heat off his dwindling approval ratings.

Im glad you can sleep safely at night knowing the big bad ISIS isn't gonna lop your head off. Of course who knows this might just inspire a few of those lone nuts no doubt walking around the UK to go off in Picadilly Square or something

What is the saying?

Discretion is the better part of valor...

proverb Caution is more important than bravery. The expression emphasizes the importance of being cautious and reserving acts of bravery for when they are actually needed.

edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Im sure cornpop is writing an apology card and sending a donation even as I type this.

a reply to: putnam6

top topics

<<   2 >>

join