It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full house now has some occupancy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sorry to be the one to break the news to you guys,
But our beloved Bob saget was found dead today in Orlando Florida.
He was only 65 years old.

I’m not sure but is he the first celebrity of 2022 to check out?

Currently the cause of death is unknown. I really hope it wasn’t drugs.
The sheriff put out a message saying no foul play was suspected an there was no indication of drug use, but you never know.

Also,
Bob was a legit comedian and would appreciate the thread title.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
He recently - in episode 125 of his podcast Here For You - talked about having gotten his booster shot in his butt.

I mean, that could not have anything to do with his demise as we all so know that the shots are safe and effective and all that and nobody has had any adverse reactions to them.

Just sayin' ...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I’m not sure but is he the first celebrity of 2022 to check out?

Betty White and Sidney Poitier, off the top of my head.

ETA: Oh, Betty White died on New Years Eve.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
He recently - in episode 125 of his podcast Here For You - talked about having gotten his booster shot in his butt.

I mean, that could not have anything to do with his demise as we all so know that the shots are safe and effective and all that and nobody has had any adverse reactions to them.

Just sayin' ...

Man, that was just 3 weeks ago, but FWIW he was talking like he had other issues, still.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

it was three weeks ago so these shos were meant to take u out after a while otherwise it would be to obvious duh

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Just sayin' ...

I’m hearing mixed things, most point to him not being vaccinated. I did not listen to the podcast, are you sure he wasn’t joking. He joked previously that he got 6 in one day.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Just sayin' ...

I’m hearing mixed things, most point to him not being vaccinated. I did not listen to the podcast, are you sure he wasn’t joking. He joked previously that he got 6 in one day.

His vaccination status is likely dependent on a number of things but non-vaccinated celebrity death is gonna be pointed out over and over

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Appears Bob Saget died with vaccination.

From BobSaget.com:
ON DEC. 10TH, SCLERODERMA RESEARCH FOUNDATION "COOL COMEDY HOT CUISINE" NEW YORK RAISED $920,000!!!
It was another amazing event that raised $920,000 money for research for the cure to scleroderma— At Caroline’s On Broadway-- Bob hosted but it wouldn’t have been possible without guest comedians Michael Che, Jim Gaffigan Gilbert Gottfried, and John Oliver - Hot Cuisine by SRF Board member/Top Chef Master Susan Feniger & Mary Sue Millikin. The next events on the west coast will be announced soon!

So on December 10th, 2021 he was hosting at Caroline's On Broadway.

Can't get into Caroline's on Broadway with out proof of the jabs: www.carolines.com...

If dying with Covid is the way we count Covid deaths, we should count dying with vaccine the same way. Otherwise, there's no logical way to determine what is worse, Covid itself or the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Now at least someone is pointing it out, although I think it would be wiser to not jump on that bandwagon of flawed science.

It is obvious the longer we go on, the more vaxxed people will die. Screaming vaxxspiracy everytime some vaxxed weirdo dies is just stupid.

I will look out for a drastic increase of overall death, in the coming 10 years, if that does not occur I think I’ll give the vax the benefit of the doubt, till then it's just an experimental drug, that has been released prematurely for mass human trials, still plenty that can go wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Sorry to be the one to break the news to you guys,
But our beloved Bob saget was found dead today in Orlando Florida.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It is obvious the longer we go on, the more vaxxed people will die. Screaming vaxxspiracy everytime some vaxxed weirdo dies is just stupid.

Couldn't possibly agree more on that. Sadly that train left the station in March 2020 when Big Institution decided died with is the same as died from. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Died with Covid jab should now, sadly, be treated with the same standard as died with Covid.

Folks that died with Covid in motorcycle accidents were counted as Covid deaths, the same should be done for those who are vaxed and die in such ways. I agree that it was total bogus fear mongering, but if fear mongering prevents Covid camps in America, then I guess that's the devil I side with since Mass Formation Psychosis is a legit way to drive this bus these days...
edit on 10-1-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just a little reminder here. Hate to bring this BS up all the time but Japan with 134 million people registered today with ZERO covid deaths. So far in 2 years about 19000 actual covid infection deaths all recorded on reason of death and recorded in the city health and some department of law.

I simply can't understand what the hell going on around the world. And sadly we are not getting much info out of Hong Kong or China these days.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You know, I never thought this guy was actually funny. Always just seemed just offensively smarmy to me and nothing more.

But then, there are very few "comedians" that I find even remotely entertaining these days. Seems that most of them are just foul-mouthed twits working to lower the bar another notch. This guy not so much that, but just smarmy.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Link, or date and timestamp of the podcast please.

Its not that I dont trust you, I dont trust anyone.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Now at least someone is pointing it out, although I think it would be wiser to not jump on that bandwagon of flawed science.

I will look out for a drastic increase of overall death, in the coming 10 years, if that does not occur I think I’ll give the vax the benefit of the doubt, till then it's just an experimental drug, that has been released prematurely for mass human trials, still plenty that can go wrong.

Sounds like your argument is that is we all just keep our mouths shut and dont push back, the truth will come out?

Must be some good stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

My argument is kind of a whataboutism.
It's the same argument as with covid or from covid, obviously the way the covid numbers have been presented is misleading.
I do not agree with that practice, even if it is used to present numbers in a way that supports my cause.

I’m very suspicious to say the least, yet death with vaccine is not the same as death from the vaccine... so even if the whole world has gone mad and thinks with covid means from covid, I retain my sanity and apply it on my side of the isle too, in saying how stupid it is to equal [from] and [with].

God forbid me to forbid anyone's tongue, I take the liberty to speak my mind and I encourage anyone else to do so too.

It is good stuff

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Link, or date and timestamp of the podcast please.

Its not that I dont trust you, I dont trust anyone.

Video clip is here: thecovidblog.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Bob Saget vaccine booster admitting 3 weeks ago today is 1/9/22

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

#1 Its the Pharmaceutical company's job to PROVE beyond a doubt it is safe, and even then some will kill people.

#2 They vaxxed the control group in their studies back in December 2020, so they tainted all the data.

#3, the data required to analyze statistically whether or not the vax is killing people has not been gathered. We do not have the vax status of every person that has died to put in a database (that we know of).

Everything would come out in the numbers even if you do not know HOW it is killing, IF we had the numbers. The fact that we dont should tell you all you need to know. Refer to point #1 and proceed with caution.

We cant compare with COVID VS from COVID to w/VAX VS from Vax. That has never happened before that I know of. There is a reason we are not seeing that data, and history tells us it is not a good reason.
edit on 10-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Bob Saget vaccine booster admitting 3 weeks ago today is 1/9/22

to be fair he does look deadly ill in that vid doesnt he no reason to raisen an eybrow about that wright so wat he DID get boosted lookd perfectrly healthy and now is dead totally normal wright

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join