It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Receiving messages from the spirit world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Much better than paying to have a psychiatrist guessing at what issues you have.

I wonder if listening to a stranger on the internet telling me that I should pay attention to messages received from ''spirit world'' in my dreams is a wiser course of action than finding a psychiatrist to help me focus on my ' mental issues''.

Well, the words would be coming out of your own mouth so who do you trust more, your self or some random stranger psychiatrist?

That's right. A random stranger might just grin stupidly.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
People dream and subsequently talk in their sleep, animals dream and make noises in their sleep....
Only relatively recent in our history, can we record it and listen to it...

It is not meant to be heard... Just like dreams are not to be remembered. Mechanisms in your brain make you forget them as soon as you attemt to recover them. It is exercise and repair for the subconcious and not meant for prime time and forcing the issue with technology may not be good for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Falling asleep while reading a book...wouldn't my mind place me as a character in the story while I dream? I could be the hero? 💪

What if ancient aliens is on in the background as I sleep? 😬

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Wonderful reply, I’ve never heard this theory before. Simple but profound at the same time. Dreams are slippery little devils and I have often wondered why the were so hard to remember. Also interesting is the mechanism that shuts down movement during dreams.

That one doesn’t work so well on me at times, when I’m in a “dream fight” either my wife gets kicked in the leg or I slam my fist into the headboard. I’m talking reeeeely hard. When that happens, one of us is hurting the day after. Thank God I haven’t ever clocked her in the head.
edit on CST2021p2021-12-29T21:55:28-06:00Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:55:28 -0600pmf31 by Topcraft because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

God would never allow such thing.

Demons are real believe me.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
From what I have read is that there is a membrane or a veil between us and the spirit world. Intentionally trying to pierce the veil can have unexpected results. And you don't really want to be ringing a dinner bell for the supernatural. They might show up and wedge that crack you made wide open.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
From what I have read is that there is a membrane or a veil between us and the spirit world. Intentionally trying to pierce the veil can have unexpected results. And you don't really want to be ringing a dinner bell for the supernatural. They might show up and wedge that crack you made wide open.

I go along with this in some respects. I would add that it is much more likely you will end up with something unsettling, than reassuring. I think what I'm trying to say is there's no need to go looking for trouble. It already knows how to find you.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

May I add from experience? There is no spirit world ..only varying degrees of planes of this one.

I think of spirits as transitional

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is a spirit world and I have interacted with it several times or entities have interacted with me several times for unknown reasons.

I have been told I talk in my sleep. Apparently I can have a conversation with someone asking questions too.

My dreams are all over the place so understanding can be tough at times. Dreaming through time and space different times, different planets, different planes of existence, having occasionally super human powers in my dreams make understanding more difficult. Think Dr Who without the need for a TARDIS and with super powers. Sometimes I dream as if I am a spirit and can possess people or creatures and jump through time and space or just observe others.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That sounds cool, l am gonna try that.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i reject the idea that other-dimensional-entities are interacting with my sleeping mind...

the practical fact is that i spoke German as a 3 YO refugee, and my talking-in-my-sleep language is claimed to be in German according to my past wife (RIP)

my view is that connecting with Spirits, has to be a wide-awake and intentional exercise (likely in a certain brain-wave state
called meditative)

FITO has a few threads dealing with 'signal' interfaces/communication and the counterpart which is noise...what this thread addresses, is just such 'noise' and not sleeping conversations with 'Spirits'

i have to go thru intensive and focused rituals to prepare my 'reaching out' to contact a spirit guide or journey to the collectiive memory of humanity/ Hall of Records which was popularized by Edgar Cayce...

otherwise i communicate with spirits via symbolic events which trigger the mind to certain insights or epiphanies that coalesce into actionable ideas or Quests (as ones' intellect deciphers the symbology/metaphorical language-of-the-spirit(s)

~far beyond the primal level of a sleepy interface with Spirits~

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i reject the idea that other-dimensional-entities are interacting with my sleeping mind...

the practical fact is that i spoke German as a 3 YO refugee, and my talking-in-my-sleep language is claimed to be in German according to my past wife (RIP)

my view is that connecting with Spirits, has to be a wide-awake and intentional exercise (likely in a certain brain-wave state
called meditative)

FITO has a few threads dealing with 'signal' interfaces/communication and the counterpart which is noise...what this thread addresses, is just such 'noise' and not sleeping conversations with 'Spirits'

i have to go thru intensive and focused rituals to prepare my 'reaching out' to contact a spirit guide or journey to the collectiive memory of humanity/ Hall of Records which was popularized by Edgar Cayce...

otherwise i communicate with spirits via symbolic events which trigger the mind to certain insights or epiphanies that coalesce into actionable ideas or Quests (as ones' intellect deciphers the symbology/metaphorical language-of-the-spirit(s)

~far beyond the primal level of a sleepy interface with Spirits~

ETA: 'FITO' --> ATS member Fly In The Ointment, for those following up with researching stuff

edit on th31164347490329482022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is really very innovative idea that records your talks while you sleep for a track and can figure out what happens to you during night or any other spiritual thing.
Lauren,
CV examples can confuse you once, So Just hired best CV writers.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I heard as a little kid it might be a bad idea to talk to spirits.

My tv does enough talking to me at random times without me even saying anything.

Tonight I was pleasantly surprised by it recording a movie I found out about I thought 20 minutes after it already started. It was already recording it. Let me watch the whole thing and fast forward through all the commercials and I finished watching it a whole hour before it finished airing on tv.

I think most of what I say in my sleep might be gibberish without someone talking to me. I am wondering if spirits or something could be visiting me or haunting me on occasion.

Maybe my tv is responding to ghosts on occasion because it has responded to something other than me.
I may have successfully blocked the ability of my tv to randomly talk. It can get annoying when your tv starts talking on its own.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Laurendesouza
This is really very innovative idea that records your talks while you sleep for a track and can figure out what happens to you during night or any other spiritual thing.
Lauren,
Drift Boss can confuse you once, So Just hired best CV writers.

wow. Great!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Fun idea, I did that once, but to see how much I snore... Holy Hannah !!

But there was one bit that really caught my attention. I was mumbling.. I could make out part of it, sounded like I was talking to someone, and said "I just got back..." then more incoherent mumbling and I heard myself say "1784"

I don't know what I was dreaming about, or what was going on... but sure did freak me out.

Hardest part about recording while sleeping is finding anything noticeable.. I load it into Audacity and look for waveform changes, but living close to an airport and train station, there are too many. I wish there was an algorithm plugin that could detect vocal patterns..
i know this is old but;...you can go into audacity an adjust the EQ to balance out lots of the background noise there are a few video's on youtube that shows you how good luck!

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

(im just jealous, since I am a bud light girl and have no taste apparently)

Meh, I just can't believe that people would publicly admit that they drink bud light still.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: Spacespider

God would never allow such thing.

Demons are real believe me.

Do you have a story to tell?

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Your faith in God is perfect.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Do you own a cellphone? Of course.

Get a digital recorder on your phone that uses MP3 function.

Before you fall asleep, hit record and place it near you.

Now why?

Often people talk in their sleep, sometimes it will be a dream (a message) other times it will be a message to you from a spirit. Possibly a warning, or enlightment, or demonic. Depending on the message will depend on the revelation. Often you will speak in reverse or in a foreign language. Recording yourself while you sleep can be scary.....

What to see if something is attached to you? They speak to you which you repeat while in dream state or a messenger shows up often while you are in REM sleep. Listen and learn what the message is. You will be shocked what some of the messages reveal.

Anyone with mental issues (that includes most of the planet) talk in their sleep revealing truths and warnings coming from the subconscious that will save you and your loved ones.

Much better than paying to have a psychiatrist guessing at what issues you have.

Make a log book and write down the message because it often is a partial message....review log book weekly for clarity...

it is really impossible that a recorder records voice from outerworld. The only option is to use an oijua board virtual... as if you are using a keyboard and the spirit talk to you...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join