It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overpopulation And Malthusian Propaganda.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Just finished watching the two videos. Again, thought provoking. I found the first video to be almost an equal mix of factual information and self-assured personal opinion. There is an overwhelming amount of information to process from it but I don't know as that the opinions of the presenters is up to the task of interpreting that information correctly. Just as they present about the ''population controllers'' they make their assessments about.

Shuffling off the entire move to population control as out right lying rather than any degree of misinformed enthusiasm to me at least paranoid reductionism. I do not contend that the presence of orchestrated authoritarianism has not played a role in the machinations of world elitists, only to suggest that the amount is questionable, a question that is seriously brought to light by the presenters of the video. But like they have come to question the conclusions of ''population controllers'' I also question the opinions of those presenters.

I think that Malthus was wrong though at the time, his 'simple mathematics' was right. As I understood Malthus, he was like the first person to bring to public attention the notion that the population of the entire world was growing and again by using simple mathematics presented an extrapolation into the future based on that simple math. And of course Malthus being a man of the early 19th century did not have the capacity to understand the true complexities of that issue or the complexities of how his own observations might be tinged by his own 18th and 19 century perspectives might be wrong.

Erlich of course jumped on that band wagon. I considered him to be a true believer, though he found his own profit and notoriety from doing so.

The presenters of the video have managed to include in their presentation a number of hard-boiled observations and what I call '' jig-saw puzzling'' in putting together a jumble of cause and effect conclusions. Not that they were completely jumbled though. The observation on the juvenilization (yes, I think I just made that one up) is interesting. The results of a youth oriented society means a child oriented economy. We could all know by now that our economy does not depend upon an educated and contemplative consumer class but rather a complacent and easily amused consumer. A quick look at big budget moves, for me at least, bears this out. A reliance on childish ''super heroes'' and animated high def cartoons fits that jig saw well. Is it purposeful manipulation of the population or just simply ''giving the consumer what they want''?

And even that idea of giving the consumer what they want leads to the larger question of just how will capitalism fare in a world of declining populations. I notice that the rise of capitalism coincides with the rise of this idea of population growth. I'm not suggesting that one leads to another, merely suggesting that this too should be considered in our understanding of our present situation. That possibly both fostered the development of the other and together laid the groundwork for where we find ourselves today. An economy that bases itself on an ever increasing population is doomed to fail when that population declines.

Anyway Karl, again a good thread and thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: carewemust

I disagree on that one. When there is nothing to do but have sex for fun then that's what people do. Overpopulation happens when people are bored out of their minds. Nothing to occupy their free time of value.

www.youtube.com...

Is that questionable as well?

www.scientificamerican.com...

The Pandemic Caused a Baby Bust, Not a Boom

I think a point might be made that even with having sex for fun does not automatically lead to birth, not with the advent of all the pills and inserts and sheaths available today.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If you look where the main population explosion problems are they are in poor areas with nothing to do by and large. China, India, Africa. Massive populations of people with next to nothing to do. They never stop breeding though. They love breeding despite it being the main source of their misery.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

While that may have been true from historical trends, the video and other information presented by the OP suggests otherwise. China is moving downward and a quick look at Indian stats points to this as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I believe China recently changed their one child per family policy to THREE because of the realization that majority is the elderly and dying off. I'm not worried about the past hundred years of diatrope over-population musings; I'm worried about all the loss of knowledge that our younger generations have no interest, coupled with the institutions of dumbing-down the population, re-writing history and relying on smartphones to tell them what and how to think and what to say and not say according to ministry of truth. Even the simple stuff like how to change a flat tire and the continuing degeneration of society. Yes, a paradigm shift is happening now and the future looks bleak, but not hopeless.

Wealth, control & POWER hasn't changed in thousands of years. The larger the populations the more authoritarian measures that follow, and our austere leadership today is drunk on POWER! "Damn, that Internet, we should of taken full control back in the 90s!" The old ways will be ushered in under the cover of WOKE.

Earth Day predictions of 1970. The reason you shouldn’t believe Earth Day predictions of 2009. by editor on April 22, 2009.

For the next 24 hours, the media will assault us with tales of imminent disaster that always accompany the annual Earth Day Doom & Gloom Extravaganza.

Need proof? Here are some of the hilarious, spectacularly wrong predictions made on the occasion of Earth Day 1970.

“Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.”
• George Wald, Harvard Biologist

“Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
• Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University biologist

The Population Bomb, 1968 by Paul Ehrlich: PDF copy

Reminds me of Michigan professor Quackcine...

The New Normal: “Covert Moral Enhancement” for “coronavirus defectors”

Academic article suggests putting psycho-active drugs in the water supply to make people “co-operative”

The article’s author is Parker Crutchfield, an Associate Professor of Medical Ethics, Humanities and Law at Western Michigan University, and his argument can be broken down into four key points:

Wearing masks and social distancing are good for public health

People who refuse to follow these rules are “defectors” who need to be “morally enhanced”

This moral enhancement can be achieved with medication to make people more “empathetic” and “co-operative”

This medication should be compulsory and/or administered secretly via the water supply.

This sounds like C!A chicanery or from Fauci's wife, the bioethicist who serves as the head of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH. Whether a ‘morality-enhancing’ drug is possible is not the point. The point is the desire to create a world in which covert medication of the non-compliant becomes the new normal and integrated into a Branch Covidians society.

On the other hand the article in question is so over-the-top, I wonder if it's AI trolling.

Sometimes it's more informative to browse @NYT Bot than reading NYT CIA front page 'news'. Afterall, CIA is alot to do with steering/changing CULTures toward new/old ideologies.

The Malthusian anti-humanism has now turned to Transhumanism 2.0 for their Club of Rome nihilist goals.

People under age 35 are walking dead who live in a dystopian hell.

No higher functions. No intellectual life. No interests or hobbies. No conversation (“flat speech”): dismissive one-liners with no depth or background. As dull as drying paint.

Actions don’t matter, the heart matters, motivations matter: they are negative, you are negative, even if you act positively and you will be judged negatively.

Change from inside, yourself – and your world will change. When action ends, you are still stuck with yourself. Action regulates moods and pleasure, nothing else.

Warning Young Folks: Silence When We Are All Gone (39 min vid)

Excerpt from the video:
"Many young folks have become discombobulated due to exhaustion, even the right actions done for the wrong motivations create dissonance and where there's dissonance there's no happiness, no satisfaction, no gratification, there is no future, no horizon, no hope, no belief, and no nothing. It's a culture of nihilism because the only thing left is nothing. Not nothingness which is positive but emptiness which is negative, a void, the malignant form of nothingness floating around (cyber)space soon to be disconnected from the mothership...Armageddon is not a battle, it is silence when we are all gone."

He makes alot of good points that may or may not resonate with you and what you see/witness in society today, online vs the real outside world.

Restricted travel
Forced med experiments
Hatred of Russia & Slavs
Media/schools teach & incite ethnic hatred
Security agencies as partisan enforcers
Merging of state & corp. power
Paramilitary street fighters

How did they go from "Punch a Nazi" to "Doctrinaire Nazism" so fast?

The old ways?

The Phrygian cap of Mithras is on the official seal of the US Senate.

Tis the season! Great thread Karl, sorry I drifted off.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't think overpopulation will be much of a problem after the war with China. I detect a growing hatred of China due to this Covid BS.. and it's SOP to start a war when the economy tanks. Just a matter of time...
edit on 1-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Thanks for another awesome thread Boris Karlos.

Am kinda left wondering why a parasite that lives off-of a certain host : would want to diminish the number of hosts ?

Don't have much to add, sorry.

Have seen the overpopulation myth busted many times, but it seems the majority still just believe what their Authorities™ tell them.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: carewemust

I disagree on that one. When there is nothing to do but have sex for fun then that's what people do. Overpopulation happens when people are bored out of their minds. Nothing to occupy their free time of value.

www.youtube.com...

Confucius say : people who go to bed early to save candles ; end-up having more mouths to feed.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Read a story just the other day about how India of all places now has a fertility rate below replacement level. Lets just hope there aren't any long term issues caused by the vaccines which could make this situation worse.

India's national Total Fertility Rate (TFR) has fallen below 2.0 for the first time, as per the latest National Family Health Survey (NFHS). The findings covered 11 states and three union territories that were not included in the first set of data released in December 2020.

The latest set of findings of the NFHS 2019-21 survey released by the Union Health Ministry on Wednesday revealed that the average number of children born to a woman over her lifetime has dropped below the replacement level for the first time.

In a first, India's fertility rate falls below replacement level

edit on 1/12/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust
I was born here my friend, parents came before me. Other than how I appear to a biased eye, I'm probably more American in heart than most folks. I have helped spawn five beautiful well mannered children, and I encourage them in talks about family to have at least five of their own. It may seem big, but in centuries prior double that was not uncommon at all.

We have to account for the ones who may end up being consumed by predators after all. Or the selfish ones who choose not to fulfill their obligations outside of medical issues to the survival of the species.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Appreciate the thoughtful input and when it comes to Paul Ehrlich (and his coauthor John Holdren) then thought there was some really interesting content below where they both advocated the sterilization of people without their knowledge (by contaminating the water supply) and promoted laws which required 'compulsory abortion'.

Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment" 1977

Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution..

Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. 

Article:

1972 Article Unearthed: ‘Worse than Hitler’: ‘Population Bomb’ author Paul Ehrlich suggested adding a forced sterilization agent to ‘staple food’ and ‘water supply’

The reason it's interesting is because THIS article covers the same book and John Holdren stated that 'a leak at a biowarfare laboratory would be a potential solution to the human population explosion' and called for 'a planetary regime to enforce human population limits'.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

Great thread. I have always thought all of this was ridiculous.

Thanks mate and don't know if you watched this doco but thought it was very relevant to discussion.

Not surprisingly to those who have studied the confluence of eugenics, environmentalism and technocracy that formed the nucleus of our exploration of "Why Big Oil Conquered the World," the "answer" to the tehnocrats' (imaginary) problem is, once again, a global system of total control to implement the ultimate eugenics program of forced sterilization, forced abortion and selective breeding.

The worst part about this proposed system of population control is that it is not just based on a faulty premise, but a premise that is in fact the exact opposite of the truth. We are not facing the ticking time bomb of population explosion at all, but a demographic winter of plummeting fertility, where a growing number of countries, and eventually the world as a whole, will face terminal population decline.

Am just reading through this UN document at the mo.

United Nations Publish ‘Depopulation Plan’ On Their Website

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Makes it clear that we are dealing with an actual cult mentality

Think it does mate and looks like they've been dripfeeding alarmist propaganda to the public for an extremely long time (particularly targeted at youth).

Hate to go on about that family again but when you follow the money they always seem to pop up.

In reality, the Rockefellers have been one of the largest financial backers and drivers of the eugenics and the depopulation agenda for over a century now.

Rockefellers Funded Eugenics Initiative to Sterilize 15 Million Americans

Looks like they've also 'funded almost everything in regards climate' and were in discussion with Bill Gates Senior's PP organization about putting sterilants in the water supply as far back as 1969.

Know I've posted it before but described below is how the U.S. Gov secretly used PP and Rockefeller's Population Council as a cover to do their 'dirty work' - Henry Kissenger's NSSM-200 report also gets brought up.

The Kissinger Report also specifically declared that the United States was to cover up government population control activities and avoid charges of imperialism by inducing the United Nations and various non-governmental organizations—specifically the Pathfinder Fund, the International Planned Parenthood Foundation (IPPF) and the Population Council—to do its dirty work.

Exposing Global Population Control

NGO's involving Gates, Kissenger and the Rockefellers appear to be right at the heart of this enforced global injection drive.. and people wonder why I have trust issues.

Did you catch that Ted Turner video btw - pretty funny stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EventideExpanse

It's shocking how few people understand that all the "overpopulation" buzz is literally just eugenics.

Well said mate and yes it is - ETMN sourced this relevant quote from Fabian eugenicist George Bernard Shaw and it's always a good one to wake people up.

Apparently eugenics was going under the covert moniker of 'cryptoeugenics' as they'd much prefer folks didn't know about the true nature of it.

Also, nowadays apparently 'bioethics' is the new cryptoeugenics.

Bioethics and Eugenics: The Ugly Truth

Although Bill Gates’ desire for death panels seem frighteningly out of tune with the majority of Americans, these thoughts are very much in the mainstream of bioethics.

As historian and researcher Anton Chaitkin has documented in great detail, the death panel discussions in bioethics relate directly to a very disturbing history..

Video

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Am kinda left wondering why a parasite that lives off-of a certain host : would want to diminish the number of hosts ?

Asked myself the same question mate and suppose it can be speculated (from an elitist viewpoint) that the large numbers were 'a means to an end'.

Some comments here about how 'zero population growth' would be a desirable outcome once they've managed to monopolize all means of production (and consumption) within a resource based economy but I'll be the first to admit I don't know WTF's going on.

As for Malthusian precision propaganda then think the 'production' described below is the cherry on the cake and stars are old friend Paul Ehrlich, Rockefeller stooge Maurice Strong and Bill Gates Senior eugenicist Laurie Zabin.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Just a coincidence that Dr. Fauci's wife, Dr. Christine Grady, bioethicist who serves as the head of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH.

Bioethics: Compulsory moral bioenhancement should be covert

Who determines the public good?

Christine Grady, RN, Ph.D.?

Or their boss?

Dr. Francis Collins, head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

"I've been talking so optimistically about how we are likely to have a vaccine by the end of the year, but if only 50% of Americans are interested in taking it, we're never going to get to that point of immunity across the population where Covid-19 goes away. It could be here for years," Collins said.
CNN

Covert Morality Pills says the mad ethics professor.

Recall the World Government Summit 2017 speakers & agenda topics in chronological order. Huge focus on how to make us happy.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Proponents of over population make an untasteful uninteresting study in antisocial behavior, and mindset.

It's not enough that they hate themselves, they gotta hate on everyone else.

Nothing takes the pain of the cold away like a warm body to cuddle with.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dec 12, 1935 – Lebensborn Project was founded, translates to "wellspring of life" or "fountain or life" was a Nazi reproduction program, founded by Heinrich Himmler. The goal of raising the birth rate of Aryan children of people classified as 'racially pure' and 'healthy' based on Nazi racial hygiene and health ideology.

I did not know...
Sweden took in several hundred Lebensborn children from Norway after the war. A famous survivor is Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, a member of the music group ABBA. Her father was a sergeant in the Wehrmacht, and her mother was Norwegian; to escape persecution after the war, her grandmother took Lyngstad to Sweden.

Witnesses and documents say experiments with [L_S_D], mescaline and other substances were initiated by the Norwegian military, Oslo University and the CIA.

Torment of the Abba star with a Nazi father
Horrifying story!

Mind boggling web of connections: Eugenics & Population Control History Blueprint model

In one of Jay Dyer's book lectures he commented on MKULTRA + Eugenics is rebranded as...

The Molecular Vision of Life: Caltech, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the Rise of the New Biology by Lily E. Kay (1996)

Also, Richard Grove's history blueprint on eugenics has the book linked to "War Against The Weak: Eugenics and America's Campaign to Create a Master Race" by Edwin Black (2003).

Along with Quantum computing, DNA computing could be tomorrow's technology:

Molecular Computing and Bioinformatics

Molecular computing is a branch of computing that uses DNA, biochemistry, and molecular biology hardware, instead of traditional silicon-based computer technologies.

Computer scientists at Caltech have designed DNA molecules that can carry out reprogrammable computations, for the first time creating so-called algorithmic self-assembly in which the same "hardware" can be configured to run different "software."

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Just a coincidence that Dr. Fauci's wife, Dr. Christine Grady, bioethicist who serves as the head of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH.

Well wouldn't you know it mate - great find and also seem to remember reading something about her father involving IBM and S+B.

Also turns out the Head of the EU Ursula von der Leyen (who is pushing for forced human injections) has a husband who heads a US biotech company specializing in 'gene therapies'.

Ursula von der Leyen Is the Wife of Covid Vaccine Director

Really seems like a coordinated family affair across different groups - especially considering eugenicist Bill Gates Senior was responsible for 'guiding the vision and strategic direction of the Gates Foundation.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yep, sure seems like they're All-in-it-together.

I came across her husband a few days ago...is involved with Gene therapy at a biotech company called Orgenesis, headquartered in Germantown, MD in Montgomery county; the wealthiest county in America and just 25 minutes north of CIA headquarters.

Germantown is MEGA huge deep state territory concerning weaponization of just about anything you can can imagine and not capable of imagining, and is especially a hotzone for military bio-tech facilities. Germantown is featured in several episodes of The X-Files, concerning bio-medical research; in real life.

During the 1970s, Wernher von Braun, worked for the aerospace company Fairchild Industries, which had offices in Germantown, as its vice president for Engineering and Development.

Every 20th century bio-tech company to spoopy new age bio-tech start-up company is jumping on the Covid Vax/Gene Therapy money train...

Orgenesis Pipeline - It's all about genetics, eugentics, epigenetics, and euphenics.

In December 2020, von der Leyen was awarded the Global Citizen Prize for World Leader.

In 2019 and again in 2020, Forbes listed her as the fourth most powerful woman in the world. She reminds me of that totalitarian witch straight outta Hunger Games.

BTW, she has something in common with that grifter in the White House...Plagiarism.

Must have been a sad Christmas...

NY Times

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join