It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

covid vaccine performs no better than flu vaccine according to WHO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
You had pneumonia, you say?

Covid is not viral, bacterial or fungal pneumonia.

Keep that in mind. If the flu and Covid are not the same bug, neither is covid and pneumonia, either. Both flus and colds/covid, have a chance to open the door for pneumonia. You may have contracted that particular pneumonia variety anyway this year, you never know with as paranoid germophobe-y as the planet's been.

You seem to be confused... Pneumonia is an inflammation of the lungs that can be caused by viruses, like the one that also causes Covid. I was infected with the virus that causes Covid. I got Covid and developed pneumonia, along with several other symptoms.
edit on 11/26/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Lets keep going with this ID2020 Passport charade and banning um vaccinated taking none medical advice from polticans.

Who never shop at the supermarkets but have secret shoppers.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Please tell us more about your hermetically sealed mask you wear for covid….

Since your still posting, I guess you haven’t been wearing one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too bad most things you post are not credible. And mostly BS.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zoller

Declines to 15% after 6 months.

Neither are vaccines.

Covid drug is very dangerous by comparison.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wrong

Who cares?
The pcr test cannot differentiate between the flu and the vid.

Not a small detail, when this whole psyop is running on the pcr test.

CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season.

cdc
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Add link

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
We all know this is a scam.

Any logical person knows that even the most common OT or prescription medicine does not even work on every single person the same or at all. To think a non-vaccine (it is NOT a vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) is going to effectively work on every person is ludicrous and they know this. This is why mandating ANYHING be injecting into every person is WRONG.

Again, for the zillionth time. THIS IS ONLY ABOUT CONTROL
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nice easy answer, only problem with that is the flu vax isn't making people lose their jobs and everything they own. So with that thinking, why should the covid vax be mandated??? Oh and your racist avatar, the one without sickle cell please. No worse than letting that be a damn avatar

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boredhere74

An answer you will understand then.

The COVID 19 Vaccines are not mandated nor compulsory where i hail from, nor apparently lightly to be made so.

And if you don't like the avatar, that's nice also.

Take it up with a mod, see how that works out, coz its well within the TnC.
edit on 26-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What? Who telling the truth? Now I am concerned that the world is going to end.

Remember, that forty percent also includes those vaccinated , it is not just those over six months that need a booster. So, it is not the whole truth, the rate is higher the longer you are past five months. That would be an average of everyone I would believe because they did not state it was just those who were in need of a booster. It does pertain to just the predominant strain which is the Delta though. Be careful to not conclude presumptions that it does not apply to, with the booster, it will be sixty percent again against the alpha which is less than a few percent of the cases they checked.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The vaccine is snake oil.

Anyone with room temperature IQ can see through the charade being presented.

The vaccine will protect you 95%, no wait it's more like 50%, no wait now you need boosters.

Is anyone still falling for this? If you are, you are a complete and total moron.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It is interesting that up today is not even any available and reliable test on covid to pin point what variant people have, it is assume that in the US alpha and delta are the predominant and both infect with the same symptoms and both are treated equally.

This brings me to think that covid is just a cold and like any cold it mutates constantly and in nature the body is supposed to adapt and get less and less sick each time it gets the virus.

Like somebody made a thread is the darn jabs what is causing stronger versions of the darn virus and to me is done in purpose.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

My daughter keep a littler personal track on the covid infected people that came to the ER she works at, one thing she said is that people that took the Flu shot and got positive with covid, before the jabs were available did better than those that did not.

She is fully vaxed because she was one of those mandated, but now she is noticing that elderly people double vaxed and boosted are having more incidents of hart problems and atrial fibrillation but because they are old nobody wants to link this to the jabs or even talk about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

The vaccine is snake oil.

Anyone with room temperature IQ can see through the charade being presented.

The vaccine will protect you 95%, no wait it's more like 50%, no wait now you need boosters.

Is anyone still falling for this? If you are, you are a complete and total moron.

It's not snake oil, remember... they make blood thinners out of snake oil chemistry and it works.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think this virus mutates pretty good, vaccinated or not. The vaccine definitely does not stop mutations from what I read in science, but I have not read any proper research that is properly interpreted that the vaccine increases mutations. It may be possible but the evidence I read on that idea so far doesn't yet prove the vaccine increases mutations. It doesn't seem to make much difference vaccinated or not. It still mutates since you still get infected either way, the reduction in transmission is because the time of symptomatic infection was less two weeks after the vaccine was given, but that drops off after three months. If you aren't coughing as much, chances of spreading it is less, but I know quite a few people who were fully vaccinated that got covid and got pretty sick.

The people at the top of those health agencies made things up to justify their pushing the vaccine. The information provided by the pharma companies was twisted by the heads of the health agencies right from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You tube isn't taking this one down so it's even up to their standards.

Apparently it out performs the flu vaccine at giving people heart attacks.

Dr. John Campbell illustrates in graphic detail how patients risk of
heart attack jumps from roughly 11% to 25% after vaccination.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Lets keep going with this ID2020 Passport charade and banning um vaccinated taking none medical advice from polticans.

Do people think Bill Gates is now a Medical Doctor? It certainly appears so in many journals.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

What we're not being given is the curve/graph that shows when these vaccine "complications" peak, if known.

1 week after the second jab? 1 month? 3 months? Are people pretty much out of the woods 10 months after being vaccinated?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1 week after the second jab? 1 month? 3 months? Are people pretty much out of the woods 10 months after being vaccinated?

I haven't been able to find anything on that and I doubt I will.
But I will keep an eye for any information pertaining to such.

Phage hasn't chimed in to ATS since OCT 16

However the Dr. did say this increased risk can happen anytime over a period of 5 yrs.

So there is that.
edit on 27-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

My bad mate, replied to you in the wrong thread.
edit on 28-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

August 23, 2023

The NEW AND IMPROVED CDC confirmed this week, the Covid vaccines are not real vaccines. Covid-19 is still contracted and spread by vaccinated individuals.

Source: www.reuters.com...< br />
Keep this in mind when those who are earning money by pushing the Covid shots, or are just "conformists", pressure you.

edit on 8/23/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join