It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Apario a document research site with conspiracy stuff, 9/11, UFO, USAF Labs,JFK etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So about 2 months ago, I came across this new website called Project Apario, it is a document research website in which older and very recently declassified documents and FOIA request documents are being uploaded to by a guy who seeks truth and is funded by we the people so there is no control on what docs can and can't go on it. New documents are uploaded almost daily not only by the guy that runs the site but by people like us.

Is there Some awesome stuff on there you ask? You bet! Included are documents on:

The JFK assassination
UFO/UAP and aliens
Antarctica
Seth Rich Murder recently declassified Docs
Hillary Clinton emails
9/11
Nikola Tesla
Fauci covid19 emails
Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell documents (including her father Robert Maxwell)
US Military, Department of Defense and Pentagon
The Bidens in Ukraine
James Forrestal MAJIC-12 member
Majestic 12
Russiagate (Crossfire Hurricane)
Robert F Kennedy assassination & FBI vault docs
Julian Assange
DOJ office of inspector General Reports
Clinton Foundation & Uranium One
CIA
FBI vault
Trump Big Tech class action lawsuit
USAF (United States Air Force) Research Laboratory (some cool stuff on teleportation physics and 3-D Hologram display)
Martin Luther King Jr
Marc Rich
Michael Jackson
Fred C. Trump
The Transparency Project vs U.S. Department of Justice

And some other things, keep in mind new things are added almost daily and the more people that get involved the more documents will be added. It really is a great website that I can spend hours in passing through documents and doing research.

Link: www.projectapario.com
It is ad free and completely free to use

Are most of these subjects even considered conspiracy anymore? Sure as hell looks like truth To me!

Anyone else come across or use this website? If so what do you think?

edit on 8 28 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Addition

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It takes forever to search for me, anyone else ?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I know if you type in keywords in their search bar it says it can take up to 36 seconds to show results. Is that what you are referring to?

They have been getting hit with DDOS attacks frequently especially after putting some FOIA 2020 election stuff from Antrim County, Michigan and other election stuff in other areas and after putting their 9/11 docs up that includes whistleblower testimony. Though from the beginning they were getting attacked. The owner set up a very good firewall so it can't be easily attacked or hacked but nothing is impenetrable.

Google is also heavily censoring search results for the website (if they show any at all)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It also has an active Telegram channel, for anyone interested. I just subscribed.

Thanks, OP...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
It also has an active Telegram channel, for anyone interested. I just subscribed.

Thanks, OP...

No problem and thanks 4 adding they have a telegram channel I'm subscribed as well!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It also seems to be on GETRR.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

btw Thanks for the heads up on this OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

I have been looking at the site for the past few days. Do you know anything about the history about it that lead up to putting this site up ?

top topics

join