It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that laughed at Jessie Ventura back in 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

It is like if anything is on bitchute , there are those on here that immediately discredit it. Judge the content and not who is presenting it.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I'm not sure that the original video even has the correct spelling of the doctor's name or if it's the same person?

Is it Dr. Rema Lelow or Dr. Rima Leibow or Laibow?

Not, sure. I'll be looking to see if anyone else finds anything.

drrimatruthreports.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26070485]Phage[/post] “I remember his HAARP special. The one where he thought bone conduction headphones were music being beamed directly to his brain.”

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you. But FWIW, Ventura is a former SEAL. For many years now, the SEALS have had headphones that use bone conduction to transmit audio to the users brain in silence, using the bone behind one’s ear [Mastoid Process]. This method is far superior to the old ‘open transmit’ method, which could (and occasionally did) alert the enemy to one’s presence.
edit on 28-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Grammar

edit on 28-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, that is actually pretty eerily accurate. Some of it is a bit off, or maybe it just hasn't happened yet. Almost seems like Australia is being a rehearsal now for what they can get away with elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here's Dr. Rima Laibow warning about the Swine Flu vaccine back in the day too. Some of the things she warns about are the same ones we are hearing today about the Covid vaccine.

Side note, she's married to a former US Army Major General.

infiniteunknown.net...

edit on 28-8-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Aaaannnnddd, no Indian soldier who's dying from supposed vaccine pulls his pants down.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Interesting read she ain't no quack.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This one says that the heart attacks occurred after a run of a few kilometers. vwww.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
love jesse !! a reply to: anonentity

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: Phage

Let us know how you feel about an actor becoming president....

Oh I mean the first one.

You mean the actor that was president that had also been the governor of Ca? That first one?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

No he's not a "nutter". He's an opportunist and snake oil salesman à la Alex Jones.

When he was up here in Alaska filming the HAARP thing Phage mentioned, he let the curtain slide back.

Prior to that hoaxer coming up here, all you had to do was email or call to get an appointment to get a tour of the HAARP facility and they would allow anyone who wished to, to download all their data. He showed up unannounced at the gate demanding to be let in, so he could film not being let in, and messed all that up. On top of that he harassed the small community of people who lived near there and alienated them. The man is first class jerk.

The security and fences were to keep looky-loos out so they did not electrocute themselves. There was no secrecy at all. After that creep, they lost interest in the open gate policy, he was such a creep.

I spent part of an afternoon talking to a group of students who were working at the facility back then. Bright, energetic young students who loved to be asked questions. Like I said, no secrecy at all or need for it.

People should be very pissed off at people like Ventura and Jones.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Last time I was here, a bunch of leftists were convinced that I was JV.

Got a great belly laugh when I realized.

For the record... I am NOT JV.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. People are dying by the bazillions.

I remember his HAARP special. The one where he thought bone conduction headphones were music being beamed directly to his brain.

Bonehead.

But don't ya know the vaccine, well..."This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus". That line alone means he is forgiven for anything in my book.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. Ventura is still a nut. Just because he was once right about a major issue, which by the way is shared by many, many people, doesn't make him ok in my book. He rides the coattails of conspiracy theories or tries to create his own.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26070483]anonentity[/post

i remember that interview.
everyone i know thought he was nuts
she was nuts
and that i was nuts for thinking
they may not be nuts
oh well

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Jesse lost all credibility in my eyes when he admitted here in an AMA he goes on TV for money and doesn't always believe what he says, he admits to being a paid actor.

Zero credibility IMHO.

ETA - other than giving a forum he never used, I'm curious how much ATS paid him for that segment.

I can’t blame the guy for trying to make a buck but I also wouldn’t listen to a word that comes out of his mouth.

He’s a messenger designed to reach a very specific subset of the population. Remember, “pro wrestling” was a lot bigger deal when he was doing it than it is today - big audience - and a specific one.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. People are dying by the bazillions.

I remember his HAARP special. The one where he thought bone conduction headphones were music being beamed directly to his brain.

Bonehead.

Would you wrastle him though? It is scientifically important.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
rima laibow

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Leftists: 100% wrong about 100% of everything 100% of the time

What a surprise

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime
a reply to: [post=26070485]Phage[/post] “I remember his HAARP special. The one where he thought bone conduction headphones were music being beamed directly to his brain.”

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you. But FWIW, Ventura is a former SEAL. For many years now, the SEALS have had headphones that use bone conduction to transmit audio to the users brain in silence, using the bone behind one’s ear [Mastoid Process]. This method is far superior to the old ‘open transmit’ method, which could (and occasionally did) alert the enemy to one’s presence.

I recently purchased a pair of bone conducting headphones and found that they still produce some audible sound, although it is less than standard headphones. Other advantages of this technology are, they leave the ear open which increases situational awareness, and they can be worn under water or with ear plugs in place.

Maybe Jesse was talking about remote microwave induced hearing, aka voice to skull technology (V2K), which is basically remote bone conduction via electromagnetic signals.

Hearing of microwave pulses by humans and animals: effects, mechanism, and thresholds

Experimental and theoretical studies have shown that the microwave auditory phenomenon does not arise from an interaction of microwave pulses directly with the auditory nerves or neurons along the auditory neurophysiological pathways of the central nervous system. Instead, the microwave pulse, upon absorption by soft tissues in the head, launches a thermoelastic wave of acoustic pressure that travels by bone conduction to the inner ear.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join