It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination: The Mark of the Beast?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

To you and RandyVine, I agree that it's a test. I never thought that I would see this happening in my own lifetime but it really is happening before our eyes.

I'm going to contradict my above post because I've thought more about this and as a successor to the advanced barcodes, chips will be introduced.

Further down the line, neurolink will be introduced.

The hand and the forehead make more sense than they ever did before.

These "coincidences" are impossible to ignore.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I may have found a loophole. But the loophole seems to only be available in the KJV. Pay close attention to the conjunction.

Revelation 14 KJV

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

It says and, not or. So if I worship the beast and the image but don't get the mark, or if I get the mark but don't worship the beast and the image, then maybe I'm in the clear; no fire and brimstone without rest day nor night.

The other versions have an or in the second instance. But then, if the people who worship the beast and image are one group and those who receive the mark are another group, and they share a common torment, then no loophole after all.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

What i assume is going on when it comes to this test is that we are being introduced to different methods of restrictions, and how we comply to them.

Each and everyone of us will be registered for either complying or denying the vaccine. Its all on file...

I dont think the vaccine have anything to do with the mark of the beast. But the vaccine is used as a simulated source in this test.

We can also observe one more thing when it comes to the vaccine hysteria. To begin with it was voluntary to take the vaccine (You had a choice), But now since a large population is vaccinated this is shifting over to become group pressure.
The vaccinated are now starting to put pressure on the once who are not vaccinated. When this pressure reached a specific level, new and harder restrictions can be implimented. When taking the vaccine is no longer done voluntarly but by force.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

The bad thing is this verse.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

This si really bad for everyone alive when this takes place. Because they all take the mark.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I believe that is the plan. The writing is on the wall so to speak.

The question is, how resilient are you to peer pressure?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

As bad as it sounds, the instructions are clear.

Resist, for the sanctity of your life is on the line.
edit on 1582021 by Wide-Eyes because: Sometimes a basic grammatical error is important.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

From what I remember from bible school, the mark cannot be forced. I also remember something about either worshipping the antichrist or denouncing God/Jesus must be proclaimed before receiving said mark.

You must have that choice and you must make it on your own.

Edit to add. If this is truly the mark, it will never be forced upon you. They might make your life a living hell but it'll never be forced.
edit on 15-8-2021 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

That's exactly what makes this so "in your face". The narrative is conforming to the scriptures.

You really couldn't make it up.

How easily the sheep run to the slaughter. I'm soon to perish, I'm okay with that but the youngsters being misinformed by ignorant elders is unforgivable. These people should be old enough to recognise fascism at their doorstep...

Sadly, many of them are championing it.

Did anyone else notice that the word FASCISM got watered down to mean anything that is Right of Joseph Stalin?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The mark will be forced because the verse state: And he causeth all...

And deception and miracles will be used...

14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;

When moste of the human population is deceived it is easy to use force on the few who are not. But you wont be killed, you will ony be killed if you don't worship the image of the beast.

So who ever is alive in these times will get the mark if they want or not. But you can' not be forced to worship the image of the beast, but you will be killed if you don't.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

But you wont be killed, you will ony be killed if you don't worship the image of the beast.

Well I will most definitely not be doing that either.

The way you are talking makes me think that you would/will comply through fear of death.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The way you are talking makes me think that you would/will comply through fear of death.

When that days comes the once who wont worship the image of the beast will fear death. I don't know how i will face it but i hope my choice is God. I will only know if the time comes. You might think you know youre answer today. But you are not facing death today.

It will be our ultimet test of faith.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

This si really bad for everyone alive when this takes place. Because they all take the mark.

One has to worship the beast AND take the mark willingly and knowingly .

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

One has to worship the beast AND take the mark willingly and knowingly .

Well when the verse state that: And he causeth all.... That means all,everyone. It could mean that everyone does take the mark willingly. But all get the mark.

But if you don't worship the beast. You will be killed. The verse does not say how you must worship the image. It dosent mention how you must prove youre worship. Do you think you could fake the worship of the image..? Do you think it will be that easy...?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

From what I remember from bible school, the mark cannot be forced. I also remember something about either worshipping the antichrist or denouncing God/Jesus must be proclaimed before receiving said mark.

You must have that choice and you must make it on your own.

Edit to add. If this is truly the mark, it will never be forced upon you. They might make your life a living hell but it'll never be forced.

We need to remember that "cause" can be different than "force"

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

It means by force. In one way or another He will cause you to take the mark.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

PS. Notice something in verse 17.

You need the mark or The name of the Beast or the number of his name. There are three things you can have. But he will only make you take the mark.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bible arguments are fun.

Much better than politics. But similar in that no one is actually right. Ever.

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Bible arguments are fun.

And lord Jesus just showed up.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

*neck swivels*

Where? Where?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Bible arguments are fun.

You have to admit, things are lining up perfectly. More than any other time this subject has been brought up.

We are literally talking in open forums about limiting the ability for people to work, go to school, buy from stores and navigate the globe without a vaccine and subsequent vaccine passport.

It's never been this close to that prophecy.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You have to admit, things are lining up perfectly.

Yeah. Like they have been for a thousand years or more.

It's never been this close to that prophecy.
There are those who might disagree, since a thousand years ago or so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join